Evil religions do great harm, cause public panic and force others to join the religion

darwing

Dec 20, 2016
Yesterday I was intercepted by some guys who called themselves fanatics of the Almighty God on my way to the market. They claimed that COVID-19 is the punishment of the Almighty God,is the end of the world. People over the world will be martyred by being crucified upside down except those who believe the Almighty God and join the Church of Almighty God. I told them that I’m not interested in it and tried to get rid of them. But they still blocked the way fiercely. I pretended to call the police since I didn’t know if they carried knives so they left hurriedly.

The epidemic is getting worse but that church used it to force people join them. How shameless! I searched Almighty God on the net and find that it is a cult which banned in China. And many of them stowed away to Italy for political asylum. I also find that the fanatics of that cult beat a woman into death in China simply because she refused to join the cult. I’m really scared when I think about what happened yesterday.

upload_2020-3-11_20-16-7.png

No one forces you to join a religion in America.....and no one has a right to deny you your religious freedom.....so why the panic?...the people that are truly panicking are Christians in Muslim nations....oh you haven't heard that before?...doesn't surprise me....

Yesterday I was intercepted by some guys who called themselves fanatics of the Almighty God on my way to the market. They claimed that COVID-19 is the punishment of the Almighty God,is the end of the world. People over the world will be martyred by being crucified upside down except those who believe the Almighty God and join the Church of Almighty God. I told them that I’m not interested in it and tried to get rid of them. But they still blocked the way fiercely. I pretended to call the police since I didn’t know if they carried knives so they left hurriedly.

The epidemic is getting worse but that church used it to force people join them. How shameless! I searched Almighty God on the net and find that it is a cult which banned in China. And many of them stowed away to Italy for political asylum. I also find that the fanatics of that cult beat a woman into death in China simply because she refused to join the cult. I’m really scared when I think about what happened yesterday.

What city or country did this occur in?

Since there is no way to verify your story there is nothing here to comment on

mao.png

Pray to your God, Communist!

View attachment 311885

That's a funny picture. Imagine some guy named after the sound my cats make.

:21:

View attachment 311885

That's a funny picture. Imagine some guy named after the sound my cats make.

:21:
It's titled "Mandate From Heaven"

Times are getting high stress and that brings out the wackadoodles.

Carry a gun, learn to use it and watch videos of people being beat to death to strengthen your resolve to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Forum List

Back