Evidence the FBI is biased towards the Democrats.

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes"

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.
why should they shut up??
theres to much evidence of the corruption in the FBI for a single event to change that,,,

Wake me up when SWAT teams and frog men swarm his home and tie wrap his ass up in his own house and indict him.

You want a cookie for THIS STORY?

Its a non story. Literally, nothing happened.

Yeah, the thirty agents with machine guns kicking in Joe Biden's door was really bad.....

Horseshit the FBI has a lot to do before they show they aren't partisan democrats.

Last edited:
Yeah, the thirty agents with machine guns kicking in Joe Biden's door was really bad.....
It cracks me up to see you guys go on about these big scary guns when conservatives literally buy these same guns for their thirteen year olds and bring them to Starbucks for shits and giggles.

So you’re saying Crackpipe Hunter Biden who’s laptop the FBI has and refuses to disclose what’s on it . The same Hunter who’s taken millions from the Chinese who’s never had a real job yet was seated on boards because his dad Quid Pro Ten Percent FOR THE BIG GUY*Joe is Vice President and now president is going to have to pay some back taxes and possibly a fine.
Yeah, that proves the FBI is legit.

It cracks me up to see you guys go on about these big scary guns when conservatives literally buy these same guns for their thirteen year olds and bring them to Starbucks for shits and giggles.

You Nazis think that AR-15's a "fully semi-automatic."

BTW, if I showed up at your house with 29 armed friends, I'd be arrested - rightfully.

It cracks me up that you completely missed the point.

why should they shut up??
theres to much evidence of the corruption in the FBI for a single event to change that,,,
Correct.

Even this single event will turn out to be a sham. They will either gin up a technicality on which to let him off the hook, as they did with Rodham, or they will let him plead to some seemingly inocuous crime and he'll have to cough up a few thousand Chinese dollars to pay a fine.

They they will crow about how non-partisan they are as they dream up more ways to hound Trump.

How much evidence do you need? The FBI created a fake "dossier" that was intended to overthrow the presidency. The dirty little secret is that the federal gestapo can get away with anything as long as the media is the propaganda arm of a fascist regime.

It would be cool if the US media reported this.

You finally see why we fight gun laws....

And one of the DERPS..speaks. :)

I'll let you get your panties damp over charges that would be brought against any one of us had we committed them.
But you go on thinking this is all that.
When's the last time you took a night stroll in NYC?
We won't miss you.

When's the last time you took a night stroll in NYC?
We won't miss you.
LOL. I was walking NYC streets in the 90's and 00's when you were chasing after skirts and panties that wouldn't give you the time of day. :)
Jeez, Times Square was a mess up until the early 90's.

You wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes there.

Find something else. You're no good at this.

Forum List

Back