Evidence that universe created itself

I'm closer to JB. You remind me of Luce Irigaray who was against the speed of light among other wacky feminist ideas:

"French feminist Luce Irigaray calls “E=mc2“ a “sexed equation.” She claims that it is sexist because “privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us.” Irigaray thinks its sexist for the formula to “privilege that which goes faster.”

Irigaray believes that all of physics is sexist. She sees a massive male conspiracy in physics that has made fluid mechanics, which she associates with the feminine, less developed than solid mechanics. She thinks male physicists are deliberately not studying fluid mechanics because men’s bodies don’t have a particular fluid in them: menstrual fluid.

Since 1964, she has been employed as a researcher at the French National Centre for Scientific Research and is currently France’s director of research in philosophy."

Or...

You seem to share the conspiracy theories.

I didn't watch any videos. And neither did you. You know less than nothing about any of this.
I think we all want to know your science credentials.

You see, I can watch a 15 minute lecture on algebra, geometry, calculus, biology and chemistry and get the gist.
Carbon Dating...not so much as it's all agenda driven.

I think we all want to know your science credentials.

It's obvious you don't watch videos or talk to people; a big problem with atheists.

I don't watch the videos you watch or talk to the people you talk to.

The planet is not 6,000 years old no matter what videos you watch or who you talk to.

Silly delusion. I would never demand you take my word for anything. But your dumb ass doesn't believe the experts either. So this is meaningless, self soothing pap on your part. Doing your little dance.
Which experts, moron?
The experts that you agree with.
A number dwindling with the years.

Please give me 3 experts of which you approve.

I don't watch the videos you watch or talk to the people you talk to.

The planet is not 6,000 years old no matter what videos you watch or who you talk to.
How can you be so sure when we find C14 still remaining in dinosaur fossils?

And where's that Chinese man Wuwei to toss in his 2 yen about radiometric dating and how old the universe and Earth is?

How can you be so sure when we find C14 still remaining in dinosaur fossils?

And where's that Chinese man Wuwei to toss in his 2 yen about radiometric dating and how old the universe and Earth is?
Who finds C14 remaining in dinosaur fossils? Are these the same dinosaurs that were on Noah's pleasure cruise?

All of them. Every single one. All of the research. All of the evidence. All of it. Not that you know what any of them or it says, as you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Not sure I can be any more clear with you.
That bullshit only took 24 hours.
I see you looked up some names and you didn't truly understand what they were saying so you fell back upon your usual ad hominem.
This will be my last reply.
As you can tell by the dwindling number of people who respond to you, you are probably one of the most ignored users here, and deservedly so.

Forum List

Back