Evidence Of Revision: The Assassination Of Kennedy And Oswald [VIDEO]...

I know many of you fellow Conspiracy buffs have seen this one before. But if you haven't, you should definitely check it out. It delves into the early reporting by the Media and Government on the event. Some would say, before the cover-up got into high gear. It reveals some fascinating facts that have since been forgotten or 'scrubbed.'

Anyway, watch it if you have some time to kill. It's part one of the 'Evidence of Revision' series. There are other great parts. The one on RFK is fantastic too. Whether you believe the assassination was a conspiracy or not, this Doc is incredibly interesting. Check it out and tell us what you think. Thanks and enjoy.

the fact the governments paid shill USMB'S resident troll Rightwinger posted a funny is all the proof in the world your video is true.:up:

Hey I am glad you liked this post Paul. Here is the proof in the pudding that rightwinger is USMB's resident troll and LIES all the time when he knows he is wrong no matter what the topic is.

the past couple years he was saying the rams would never come back to LA and now that it is official that they ARE back in LA,he is STILL going around lying saying they staying in st louis this year as you can see from his replies in this thread.:biggrin:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He would committ suicide and committ hari kari first before he would ever admit he was proven wrong whether its on the JFK assassination,9/11 or even something simple like being proved wrong the rams are back in LA.:rofl:

Ha, i hear ya. Some people just can't admit when they're wrong. They're the ones you gotta have fun ripping when they are proven wrong. It's fun watching their meltdowns. :)

Yeah its fun watching them go into meltdown mode whey they cant counter facts.thats for sure.lol.

USMB Im sure you have noticed has an awful lot of arrogant posters like him that are incapable of muttering those words-you were right,I was wrong.

I had like a dozen or so in the sports section from a couple of years ago who INSISTED they were never coming back and now that they are having to eat their words and it is so painful for them to admit they were proven wrong,they are going into meltdown mode over it.:lmao::laugh:

USMB's resident troll right winger-"look at my sig below,had you ever noticed it before?lol" he unfortunately doesnt go into meltdown and get angry like many,he justs posts one liners in defeat all the time.

In getting off the topic for a minute,I know your not into sports or anything,but dont you agree that thats great that the Rams are back in LA? they never should have ever been allowed to leave in the first place.thats like The Yankees leaving new york or the celtics leaving boston with all that history and tradition there agree?

I know many of you fellow Conspiracy buffs have seen this one before. But if you haven't, you should definitely check it out. It delves into the early reporting by the Media and Government on the event. Some would say, before the cover-up got into high gear. It reveals some fascinating facts that have since been forgotten or 'scrubbed.'

Anyway, watch it if you have some time to kill. It's part one of the 'Evidence of Revision' series. There are other great parts. The one on RFK is fantastic too. Whether you believe the assassination was a conspiracy or not, this Doc is incredibly interesting. Check it out and tell us what you think. Thanks and enjoy.

the fact the governments paid shill USMB'S resident troll Rightwinger posted a funny is all the proof in the world your video is true.:up:

Hey I am glad you liked this post Paul. Here is the proof in the pudding that rightwinger is USMB's resident troll and LIES all the time when he knows he is wrong no matter what the topic is.

the past couple years he was saying the rams would never come back to LA and now that it is official that they ARE back in LA,he is STILL going around lying saying they staying in st louis this year as you can see from his replies in this thread.:biggrin:

He would committ suicide and committ hari kari first before he would ever admit he was proven wrong whether its on the JFK assassination,9/11 or even something simple like being proved wrong the rams are back in LA.:rofl:

Ha, i hear ya. Some people just can't admit when they're wrong. They're the ones you gotta have fun ripping when they are proven wrong. It's fun watching their meltdowns. :)

Yeah its fun watching them go into meltdown mode whey they cant counter facts.thats for sure.lol.

USMB Im sure you have noticed has an awful lot of arrogant posters like him that are incapable of muttering those words-you were right,I was wrong.

I had like a dozen or so in the sports section from a couple of years ago who INSISTED they were never coming back and now that they are having to eat their words and it is so painful for them to admit they were proven wrong,they are going into meltdown mode over it.:lmao::laugh:

USMB's resident troll right winger-"look at my sig below,had you ever noticed it before?lol" he unfortunately doesnt go into meltdown and get angry like many,he justs posts one liners in defeat all the time.

In getting off the topic for a minute,I know your not into sports or anything,but dont you agree that thats great that the Rams are back in LA? they never should have ever been allowed to leave in the first place.thats like The Yankees leaving new york or the celtics leaving boston with all that history and tradition there agree?

Yeah, the Rams do belong in Cali. But I feel bad for St. Louis fans. They built em an expensive stadium, and they end up leaving anyway. They're gettin shafted again. First the Cardinals, now the Rams.

Sadly, I don't see St. Louis ever getting another NFL team. But hey, Sports is big business. I'm happy for Rams fans. They got their team back. They're living the dream.

Yeah, the Rams do belong in Cali. But I feel bad for St. Louis fans. They built em an expensive stadium, and they end up leaving anyway. They're gettin shafted again. First the Cardinals, now the Rams.

Sadly, I don't see St. Louis ever getting another NFL team. But hey, Sports is big business. I'm happy for Rams fans. They got their team back. They're living the dream.

You mean you are happy for 'LOS ANGELES" Rams fans such as myself. Yes i have been on cloud nine ever since they came back and i have never even lived in california.

matter of fact I live just a few hours away from st louis here in the midwest and even "I" was opposed to the Rams leaving back the then and was very depressed about it when it happened just as everyone else in LA was because if they dont play in LA,then they arent the Rams.

Yeah you are correct,St Louis will never get another team again.the NFL were choosing between the Rams,Raiders,and Chargers who have stadium issuses as well and they did the smart and right thing choosing the Rams because Oakland and San Diego unlike st louis are good football markets for the NFL that they dont want to lose plus their fans unlike the ones in st louis,are loyal and faithful to their teams.

thats why st louis was the right choice to make not only because of the history the rams have out there in LA but also because st louis has no loyalty to their teams at all.they will take ANY team where the cities of oakland and san diego,if they lost their teams,they would take just any team to replace the raiders or chargers if they left,thats the same with LA,they didnt want just any team,an expansion team,they wanted the Rams and nobody else same as me.Rams or nobody because they are loyal to them.

I dont feel sorry for the fans of st louis one bit at all.they are bangwagon fans,they didnt even want the Rams in the first place to begin with.the first four years when they were there and were horrible,that stadium was half empty all the time.It wasnt till the year they went to the superbowl they started showing up where the chargers and raiders they got loyal fans who pack the stadium all the time.

also after the rams got lousy a few years later after warner and faulk left,they went back to their old ways again with half empty stadiums all the time.the past 10 years plus,the stadium has been half empty because of losing season after losing season where the fans in oakland,they have been very loyal to their team because they ALSO have had losing season after losing season for the past 10 years plus but unlike the st louis fans,THEY have sold out all their games the past 10 years plus even though they have been equally bad because they are dedicated and loyal to their team.:thup::clap2:

also st louis lost the cardinals so they should know how bad the fans in LA felt about losing the rams and they should not have been willing to take any other team other than the cardinals but they have no loyalty there so they were willing to take another team.plus they also made signs back then that said TOO BAD LA to rub it in their faces so i am LAUGHING at them for losing the Rams myself.they dont deserve them especially since their REAL football team is in arizona.

Last edited:

You mean you are happy for 'LOS ANGELES" Rams fans such as myself. Yes i have been on cloud nine ever since they came back and i have never even lived in california.

matter of fact I live just a few hours away from st louis here in the midwest and even "I" was opposed to the Rams leaving back the then and was very depressed about it when it happened just as everyone else in LA was because if they dont play in LA,then they arent the Rams.

Yeah you are correct,St Louis will never get another team again.the NFL were choosing between the Rams,Raiders,and Chargers who have stadium issuses as well and they did the smart and right thing choosing the Rams because Oakland and San Diego unlike st louis are good football markets for the NFL that they dont want to lose plus their fans unlike the ones in st louis,are loyal and faithful to their teams.

thats why st louis was the right choice to make not only because of the history the rams have out there in LA but also because st louis has no loyalty to their teams at all.they will take ANY team where the cities of oakland and san diego,if they lost their teams,they would take just any team to replace the raiders or chargers if they left,thats the same with LA,they didnt want just any team,an expansion team,they wanted the Rams and nobody else same as me.Rams or nobody because they are loyal to them.

I dont feel sorry for the fans of st louis one bit at all.they are bangwagon fans,they didnt even want the Rams in the first place to begin with.the first four years when they were there and were horrible,that stadium was half empty all the time.It wasnt till the year they went to the superbowl they started showing up where the chargers and raiders they got loyal fans who pack the stadium all the time.

also after the rams got lousy a few years later after warner and faulk left,they went back to their old ways again with half empty stadiums all the time.the past 10 years plus,the stadium has been half empty because of losing season after losing season where the fans in oakland,they have been very loyal to their team because they ALSO have had losing season after losing season for the past 10 years plus but unlike the st louis fans,THEY have sold out all their games the past 10 years plus even though they have been equally bad because they are dedicated and loyal to their team.:thup::clap2:

Ha, i hear ya. The Rams are going home. It's celebration time. But i do sympathize with St. Louis fans a bit. They'll never see another NFL team there.

Ha, i hear ya. The Rams are going home. It's celebration time. But i do sympathize with St. Louis fans a bit. They'll never see another NFL team there.

I added this paragraph as well later to that post WHY i dont feel one bit at all sorry for st louis losing the Rams like i would for san diego and oakland if they had lost the chargers oor raiders.st louis SHOULD have been fighting all these years to get their real football team the cardinals back but they have no loyalty there. since they were willing to STEAL another team after arizona stole their team,I am LAUGHING at st louis now myself.:D

also st louis lost the cardinals so they should know how bad the fans in LA felt about losing the rams and they should not have been willing to take any other team other than the cardinals but they have no loyalty there so they were willing to take another team.plus they also made signs back then that said TOO BAD LA to rub it in their faces so i am LAUGHING at them for losing the Rams myself.they dont deserve them especially since their REAL football team is in arizona.

here is the proof in the pudding what i was talking about earlier that oakland has dedicated and loyal fans who sell out their games no matter how bad they are and even though they just like st louis,have been equally as horrible as them the last 10 years plus.
oakland1.jpg

this is a pic of a game this year,as you can see,not an empty seat in the house.I could show you pics fo st louis stadium but you know that "I" dont lie and and am always truthful so i know you trust me.:D

this will be my last post here on the NFL till my next post,thats the good thing about the conspiracy section is you can get off topic.

since Rightwinger is USMB'S resident troll and can NEVER admit when he has been proven wrong,"thats why he should be banned,this place allows way too many trolls like him to roam free which is why I dont plan to stay here much longer more than a few months."

I think you can appreciate this cartoon photo here below of me and righwinger. two years ago up until last january he was always telling me the Rams would not go back to LA,that they would stay in st louis this year.that it would be the RAIDERS that would be back in LA this year.
:biggrin:
this is how I always have fun with him.He wont get angry like many do when confronted with facts they cant counter,so what I do is I post this pic here below. That is ME on the right hand side laughing at him while asking him that question there and that is HIM on the left hand side crying in defeat. you just KNOW rightwinger hates me rubbing it in showing this pic of him.:biggrin:

well paul.one mystey of the world has been solved for you,you NOW know what rightwinger looks like in real life since i have found that photo of him.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you also now know what "I" look like as well.I bet you never figured i was that ugly and never furry huh?:haha::lmao::lol:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

this will be my last post here on the NFL till my next post,thats the good thing about the conspiracy section is you can get off topic.

since Rightwinger is USMB'S resident troll and can NEVER admit when he has been proven wrong,"thats why he should be banned,this place allows way too many trolls like him to roam free which is why I dont plan to stay here much longer more than a few months."

I think you can appreciate this cartoon photo here below of me and righwinger. two years ago up until last january he was always telling me the Rams would not go back to LA,that they would stay in st louis this year.that it would be the RAIDERS that would be back in LA this year.
:biggrin:
this is how I always have fun with him.He wont get angry like many do when confronted with facts they cant counter,so what I do is I post this pic here below. That is ME on the right hand side laughing at him while asking him that question there and that is HIM on the left hand side crying in defeat. you just KNOW rightwinger hates me rubbing it in showing this pic of him.:biggrin:

well paul.one mystey of the world has been solved for you,you NOW know what rightwinger looks like in real life since i have found that photo of him.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you also now know what "I" look like as well.I bet you never figured i was that ugly and never furry huh?:haha::lmao::lol:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

Hey there Paul,I didnt get an alert from you on THIS post here so i wanted to make sure you saw it? Like i said,it will be my last post on the NFL till my next post here on JFK.

Forum List

Back