Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

The IG report says there was no political bias. Why do you hate the police?

No, he didn't say that, he said no one admitted to bias......and he couldn't compel them to questioning under oath....you moron.

It says nobody ADMITTED to their bias.

Well, I really didn't expect them to admit it :)

Wow, tell me...did that answer sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it reads on the screen after you posted it?
This forum needs a feature that allows the OP to thread ban thread derailing trolls like your baby killing ass. As far as arrests and stuff, I don't see it ever happening because the brain dead media fed masses being fed the impeachment koolaid get more brainwashed as the days go by, and the dem traitors get more and more bold with their lies. Now they are all screaming Trump is a threat to the constitution. This from the hypocritical traitors that break every law they can to turn this country upside down and scream for gun confiscation which violates the constitution.

That's actually not what it says
Yes it did say that.....

Can you point me to the page in the IG report that says political bias played a part in the FISA warrants?? There are almost 500 pages to the report, so take your time...

I'll wait while you can't

Moron......the IG states no one admitted to bias.....so he couldn't state there was bias...you moron....he can't compel testimony, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can only talk to people who are currently employed by the goverment and he can't talk to people who are citizens in foreign countries...you mope....

Yes it did say that.....

Can you point me to the page in the IG report that says political bias played a part in the FISA warrants?? There are almost 500 pages to the report, so take your time...

Moron......the IG states no one admitted to bias.....so he couldn't state there was bias...you moron....he can't compel testimony, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can only talk to people who are currently employed by the goverment and he can't talk to people who are citizens in foreign countries...you mope....

That guy is a moron.
He believes himself to be a genius or a comedian, or a genius comedian.
In the end he is simply an uniformed moron, with no critical thinking skills.

Yes it did say that.....

That guy is a moron.
Let me know what page in the report said political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...it is a very simple question...

Your bitch ass hissy fits only tells me you can't tell me what page... because that page only exists in your delusions....

Yes it did say that.....

So in other words.....the report didn't say political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...

and you made this OP for nothing...got it.....

Keep your head up.....this guy will rescue you....

5dc243f931ff4_image.jpg

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....
Maybe their own?
I guess you haven't read the 500 pages mr 1960s?
Mr Barr, I guess you approved of his hiding the Iran contra affair?
The ig report says the FBI DID NOT spy on the con.
Please read it

Yes it did say that.....

That guy is a moron.
Let me know what page in the report said political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...it is a very simple question...

Your bitch ass hissy fits only tells me you can't tell me what page... because that page only exists in your delusions....

They can't.
It's incredible how the trumpanzees don't read.
Most rep senators didn't read the mueller report either.
They just spew knees news

Yes it did say that.....

That guy is a moron.

Yes it did say that.....

That guy is a moron.
Hope this helps
The inspector general report says investigators “did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation” impacted the FBI's decision to open the ...
Hey who believes the investigators?
Gateway pundit and knees news better

The report shows 500 pages of political bias...but since the summary says there was none...then there was none :)

The report shows 500 pages of political bias...but since the summary says there was none...then there was none :)

IN your made up mind I guess.
The report did say it was not biased against the Pres.
And demolished 3 years of deep state Pres claims.
There were errors in wiretapping, not in the results.
That's presumeably why they didn't charge carter.

IG report almost Comey like where she did a lot of bad things but didn’t mean to and they started off ok investigating Trump but quickly ran the ship aground and stayed at full rev. But...,well...they started off OK.

IN your made up mind I guess.
The report did say it was not biased against the Pres.
And demolished 3 years of deep state Pres claims.
There were errors in wiretapping, not in the results.
That's presumeably why they didn't charge carter.

The CIA sent an email to the FBI saying "carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

The FBI altered that email to read "Carter page is not a CIA informant" and then presented that falsified evidence to a FISA judge.

THAT was in todays testimony from horowitz.

Horowitz also testified that NOBODY should consider his report VINDICATION because it vindicates NOBODY!

Seems NONE of these leftards saw Horowitz forced to admit under oath today that he DOES NOT KNOW if there was political bias. He stated no DOCUMENTED bias. He also was denied documents by the FBI, who stonewalled at every turn because Horowitz has no subpoena power. Barr and Durham don’t have that problem.

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....

You are lying.

It may be good enough to fool morons. But anyone who understands facts knows that you are lying your ass off.

If we have more morons than thinking people, you'll be happy in November.

Forum List

Back