Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

I'd like someone to pay Page a few million bucks to go on CNN and say that he thinks Trump should be impeached. This would cause many USMB Trombies to snap their necks doing the about-face.

Will Page be invited to the WH for a photo ops? The poster boy for Deep State corruption? Trump would be crazy not to take advantage of his new star!

Right?

USMB Trombies hate that the FISA process was unfair to Page.

So do I, actually.

But that doesn't mean that the FBI was biased against Trump.

Two different things.

Idiots.

I like the others posters Titanic comparative. The voyage started off soundly but deteoruated dramatically. The issue is NOT about how both started, but rather what transpired and what corrective actions were Not taken.

The Investigation started with an innuendo from an unreliable source supplied by the opposing party leadership. Some great patriot initiated an investigation. Once the "Cabal leaders" were clear of initiating the investigation they used every illegal means they could muster to take down Our duly Elected President. The whole thing was a lie we all know it for sure now and there's no good way for the left to spin it.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.
No, the fact that the FBI was biased against Trump means the FBI was biased against Trump.
It must have hurt you so much when Robert Mueller couldn't come through and declare Trump a puppet
of the Russian state.

As the horowitz report shows....everything we said about the steele dossier was true........it was used to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.
No, the fact that the FBI was biased against Trump means the FBI was biased against Trump.
It must have hurt you so much when Robert Mueller couldn't come through and declare Trump a puppet
of the Russian state.

Too bad the IG doesn't agree with you.

The FISA warrants were entirely based on the Steele Dossier, and the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," of the Dossier said that what he told steele was not to be taken seriouslly....

Everything we said about the FISA warrants was true, and people need to go to jail....

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.
of the Russian state.

The IG didn't investigate "intent," but Durham will.......you guys....you were wrong about everything...

The FISA warrants were entirely based on the Steele Dossier, and the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," of the Dossier said that what he told steele was not to be taken seriouslly....

Everything we said about the FISA warrants was true, and people need to go to jail....

Wrong.

Wrong.

You are wrong.....the IG stated you are wrong.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.
of the Russian state.

The IG didn't investigate "intent," but Durham will.......you guys....you were wrong about everything...

Wrong. You are always wrong. It must get old.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.
of the Russian state.

Wrong. You are always wrong. It must get old.

You shit birds can't lie anymore....the IG report is actually out and states that the FISA warrants were based entirely on the Steele Dossier and that the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," that Steele used said that he wasn't stating facts but just stories.......you moron.

Forum List

Back