Everything full of lies, Russian troops not ready and not enough: Ukrainian soldiers don´t believe in a Russian invasion

I thought USMB has only one clown namely Litwin.
But I was wrong, he has a brother in spirit, so-called White 6.
It's happy slappy time, White 6 is coming

If the info on Wikipedia is wrong, you should contact Wikipedia and submit updates. It is a peer reviewed source. I didn't write the article, I just quoted it.
I never heard of the separatists' movement before Russia started supplying it and resourcing it around the time the Russian took over the Crimean Peninsula and acted like they wanted the rest of Ukraine. I'm just no Russian fan, never trusted them, familiar with Russian programs for putting Russians into the general public in foreign states to destabilize months or years before moving to take over. You may love your government, and I don't blame you or even call you a clown for doing so, but I do not and will not share in your attitude or preference. The way this has been working is like a textbook case of how Russian doctrine read, all the way back in the Cold War. So, peddle your fish, down the road.

If the info on Wikipedia is wrong, you should contact Wikipedia and submit updates. It is a peer reviewed source. I didn't write the article, I just quoted it.
I never heard of the separatists' movement before Russia started supplying it and resourcing it around the time the Russian took over the Crimean Peninsula and acted like they wanted the rest of Ukraine. I'm just no Russian fan, never trusted them, familiar with Russian programs for putting Russians into the general public in foreign states to destabilize months or years before moving to take over. You may love your government, and I don't blame you or even call you a clown for doing so, but I do not and will not share in your attitude or preference. The way this has been working is like a textbook case of how Russian doctrine read, all the way back in the Cold War. So, peddle your fish, down the road.
I noticed long ago that dumber a person is - more vulnerable to government propaganda he is -> more racist, xenophobic and Russophobic he is by default

Ukraine shall kiss Putin on his traitorous ass.
If not corrupted sissy ratlike Putin all former Russian territorials would be already included in Russia back.
I don't exclude though that Ukraine can return in Russian sphere over some period of time. Due to incompetence, failure and corruption of local so called elites.

But then again, that has nothing to do with who rules Russia. The fate of Ukraine isn't in Kiev or Moscow.

If Ukraine is afraid of war with Russia, if it is waiting for an attack, then why are the Ukrainian authorities and the whole people not preparing for the upcoming attack? Does not strengthen the borders with Russia, does not dig trenches, does not build barriers, does not increase the production of tanks, planes, ammunition and shells, does not prepare the population for an enemy attack ?
On TV, all sorts of experts, politicians, political scientists sit on talk shows and only talk about the upcoming aggression, but they do not give any practical advice and recommendations: where to run during various attacks; where are the bomb shelters located; where are some deep basements where you can hide; what to have with you; what to stock up on; where are the hospitals, where to go in case of injury, who will help , what service , where to go in case of destruction of buildings...
And "attacks" are "expected" on January 22 next year , there are only a month and a half left before the war, and deputies, government members, officials, politicians are going on New Year's holidays and on tourist trips to warm sea.. . Where has such indifference and cynicism towards own state and people been seen ?

I don't exclude though that Ukraine can return in Russian sphere over some period of time. Due to incompetence, failure and corruption of local so called elites.

But then again, that has nothing to do with who rules Russia. The fate of Ukraine isn't in Kiev or Moscow.

Russia doesn't need Ukraine, but the former Russian territorials annexed by Ukraine since 1917.
The another part shall be feed by NATO and EU

Russian government isn't my government, you're completely wrong here.
Like western countries Russia is hijacked by satanic globalists who carry out genocide on the country and its people.
There is no difference between faggot Putin ( piss be upon him ), moron Biden, a communist witch like Merkel or sexual deviant Macron.
All of them are servants of NWO and haters of their peoples.

Russia is an idea, the last place where white Christians can be free.
Hopefully Russians kick traitor Putin out and will establish the white christian free republic.
So, small remnants of whites from western countries can move there after genocide Scamdemic-1984

If you want to understand what's going on I advise you to read this great book

41nUywVVlDL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Russia doesn't need Ukraine, but the former Russian territorials annexed by Ukraine since 1917.
The another part shall be feed by NATO and EU
Doesn't matter. The key isn't in Kiev or Moscow.

Yeah, exactly there.

LOL
You shall first ask peoples in USA or EU what they need a poor and highly corrupt shithole like Ukraine for?
Coward moron Putin ( piss be upon him ) shall be kicked out, the new liberated Russia shall take its former territorials back and let the remnant of Ukraine go.
Unimportant where.
By the way.
Even now as traitor Putin is still in office Russia cares a shit about opinions of EU or USA.
After Putin Russia shall break all relations with its enemies, build a huge wall on its western border and go to the East Asia.
The capital shall be moved to Vladivostok.

Last edited:
LOL
You shall first ask peoples in USA or EU what they need a poor and highly corrupt shithole like Ukraine for?
Coward moron Putin ( piss be upon him ) shall be kicked out, the new liberated Russia shall take its former territorials back and let the remnant of Ukraine go.
Unimportant where.
By the way.
Even now as traitor Putin is still in office Russia cares a shit about opinions of EU or USA.
After Putin Russia shall break all relations with its enemies, build a huge wall on its western border and go to the East Asia.
The capital shall be moved to Vladivostok.

So, you propose to divide Ukraine and more industrially developed regions who have an exit to the sea to join Russia, while the others to be hung as the burden on the West. Perfect logic.

So, you propose to divide Ukraine and more industrially developed regions who have an exit to the sea to join Russia, while the others to be hung as the burden on the West. Perfect logic.

Hope,
you're wrong.
Russia becomes its stolen territorials back, the West so highly admired and beloved Ukrainian Nazis.
And everyone becomes glad again, peace coming.
Russians are in Russia, the West will feed poor beggars, Hitler admirers and Holocaust deniers
No war, no evil russkis in Ukraine anymore.

wpid-wp-1431069860152.jpg

Yo.png

lresr2_map5.jpg

Ukrainian Nazis shall go to the West

0BCB805DEB7A37F7364DCD598607CA23

nazi.jpg

0_150704_e6a78f7e_XXXL.jpg

He better watch his ass. I've been in a big exercise or two, but never one with 175,000 troops. Satellite intel usually does not lie.
What do you mean by "satellite intel"? Are you talking about the information it finds or the lying sacks of shit in Washington who sift through it, tweak it, leave something out, add something else, and then spew it out through the various fake news carriers? An example might be the "satellite intel" that reported 100% proof that Saddam had WMD's at 12 locations within the country and yet they felt it necessary to saturate the first UN Inspection team with CIA agents in order to plant false evidence. You may not have heard but there were no WMD's in Irak, so please tell me again about the satellite intel that does not lie.

Hope,
you're wrong.
Russia becomes its stolen territorials back, the West so highly admired and beloved Ukrainian Nazis.
And everyone becomes glad again, peace coming.
Russians are in Russia, the West will feed poor beggars, Hitler admirers and Holocaust deniers
No war, no evil russkis in Ukraine anymore.

wpid-wp-1431069860152.jpg

Yo.png

lresr2_map5.jpg

Ukrainian Nazis shall go to the West

0BCB805DEB7A37F7364DCD598607CA23

nazi.jpg

0_150704_e6a78f7e_XXXL.jpg
Dude, above you asked why the West should feed poor and corrupt Ukrainians. But in another post you suggest that the West take half of Ukraine on their balance for good. That doesn't match up.

What do you mean by "satellite intel"? Are you talking about the information it finds or the lying sacks of shit in Washington who sift through it, tweak it, leave something out, add something else, and then spew it out through the various fake news carriers? An example might be the "satellite intel" that reported 100% proof that Saddam had WMD's at 12 locations within the country and yet they felt it necessary to saturate the first UN Inspection team with CIA agents in order to plant false evidence. You may not have heard but there were no WMD's in Irak, so please tell me again about the satellite intel that does not lie.
I never believed in the intell (mostly humint) as it looked like group speak from different agencies or governments, to close in wording or paragraph alignment for me to regard as valid of them saying they saw the same thing, in the same way, in most cases the same paragraph, foreign language not withstanding regarding Saddam, though knew him to be an asshole.
Seeing line constructions or trenching and fuel point construction is a little easier in sat photo recon is a little easier, having seen those type photos before, not obscured or degraded for public release. I did not realize the distance from the border was about 186 miles, though.

Dude, above you asked why the West should feed poor and corrupt Ukrainians. But in another post you suggest that the West take half of Ukraine on their balance for good. That doesn't match up.

It's better when the West feeds Ukrainian Nazis as fight with Russia in WWIII

I never believed in the intell (mostly humint) as it looked like group speak from different agencies or governments, to close in wording or paragraph alignment for me to regard as valid of them saying they saw the same thing, in the same way, in most cases the same paragraph, foreign language not withstanding regarding Saddam, though knew him to be an asshole.
Seeing line constructions or trenching and fuel point construction is a little easier in sat photo recon is a little easier, having seen those type photos before, not obscured or degraded for public release. I did not realize the distance from the border was about 186 miles, though.
In short, Saddam was a domestic "asshole" who murdered his countrymen but also had destroyed his WMD's and proved it while the American whoever they are are international assholes, liars, murderers, war-mongers, and generally nasty people who misuse their power for their own, personal gain by murdering innocent Americans and international population.

Again, only the United States and Ukraine voted in the UN against glorifying nazism. Well, in Ukraine, nazi criminals and Hitler collaborators are officially glorified, in the USA, obviously, this is a manifestation of "freedom of speech"... Or maybe the real reason in the US is that it's run by disgusting assholes.

Forum List

Back