Everyone is talking about Net Neutrality.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I cannot make up my mind about it. I've heard decent arguments from both sides. But haven't had this discussion in a long time. Now, it's all over the internet.

I really don't like either option.

Concentrated corporate wealth and power will further subjugate "the people" again. Watch.

Concentrated corporate wealth and power will further subjugate "the people" again. Watch.

Repubs, trumpery, the 1% all want an end to net neutrality because it gives them more power and more control over the working class. There is no doubt they will vote to give the internet to the wealthy. No doubt at all.

PredFan - How anyone can write what did ^^^ is just astounding. There is no choice to be made here.

Also, another thread was just posted on this.

So basically, anti-capitalism is the motive for both of you.

I was looking for a more mature and meaningful discussion.

Oh good grief. Typical PredFan - clueless and lying.

And completely ignorant of the issue.

I notice you don't have an opinion but you're right there to call names of others.

Like I said though, because it benefits the very wealthy, the R will cram it down our throats.

Went to visit the Jaguars board today and there was a pop up calling for ending net neutrality because it would slow down their board.
Wonder if it would effect USMB?

That's pretty lame. No one is going to believe that.

Use ad block.

It wasnt a pop up in the true sense,it was placed by the admins of the Jags board which I figured would be obvious since I said "their board". Words have meanings.
Oh...I have ad block.

There is no more meaningful conversation to be had than our economic system.

Went to visit the Jaguars board today and there was a pop up calling for ending net neutrality because it would slow down their board.
Wonder if it would effect USMB?
They wanted to slow down their board?

How did you get that from my post?
because it would slow down their board.

Come on it's an easy word...."their"
I guess I'm reading it wrong. Maybe it's the wine. It sounds to me like the Jaguars board wants to end net neutrality because (for the reason) it will slow down their board.

Moving on.

There is no more meaningful conversation to be had than our economic system.

Considering that we're seeing the natural death of brick and mortar shopping as well as news and other subjects, I suspect you're correct.

But, we won't be given a choice. Repubs, trump, the 1% would be the ones who would benefit and they have the power.

Free access to all of the internet will soon end.

BTW, I don't have cable but often hear of what the loss of net neutrality will give tp cable companies.

Oh good grief. Typical PredFan - clueless and lying.

And completely ignorant of the issue.

I notice you don't have an opinion but you're right there to call names of others.

Like I said though, because it benefits the very wealthy, the R will cram it down our throats.

What name did I call you? No name at all Liar.

About your motivations, was dead on accurate.

Anti-monopoly is not anti-capitalism. Monopolies create communistic environments where fascism and marxism are the rule not the exception.

Anti-monopoly is not anti-capitalism. Monopolies create communistic environments where fascism and marxism are the rule not the exception.

What they were saying had nothing at all to do with monopolies, and everything to do with anti-capitalism.

What they were saying had nothing at all to do with monopolies, and everything to do with anti-capitalism.
They are a bit confused but many are as elitist keep spinning stuff to keep people confused and ineffectual while a few attempt to keep their castles while enslaving the rest.

Forum List

Back