Everybody who is NOT voting for Trump in 2020

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

It's not going to happen again.

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

:dunno:

Kaythanksbye.

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.

Kaythanksbye.

So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.
I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?

Kaythanksbye.

I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.
I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?
Obama's approval rating was only 40% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Kaythanksbye.

No, he means he is a loser. No other party wins the presidency.

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

You can’t wait to vote for more deficits.

Kaythanksbye.

I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.
Trump has no policy that is working...

Kaythanksbye.

They are all working but the work has not been completed; that's why he needs four more years. Issue by issue, for a thinking person, there is no real alternative to Trump.

They are all working but the work has not been completed; that's why he needs four more years. Issue by issue, for a thinking person, there is no real alternative to Trump.
Then name one that is working.

Then, vote for a third party candidate. You have about the same odds. At least we get to upset the duopoly with third-party power.

I voted third party in 2016. Neither Trump nor Clinton was getting my vote.

You are asking for something that gets asked many times and all you get is nyit.

Forum List

Back