Jill Biden: "Swallow a little bit and vote for Joe."

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
"I know that not all of you are committed to my husband, and I respect that," Jill Biden, the former vice president's wife, told a crowd at a campaign event in New Hampshire on Monday. "But I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who's going to win this race."
Added Jill Biden: "Your candidate might be better on, I don't know, health care, than Joe is, but you've got to look at who's going to win this election. And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so-and-so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

How Jill Biden gave away the secret to Joe Biden's 2020 plan - CNNPolitics

Imagine the dinner table conversation after that.

Joe: Jill! What the fuck were you thinking?

Jill: Joe, we've got to be honest with the people. With your record and your brain, there's absolutely no reason to vote for you except that you were Barack Obama's VP, and now Joe, you've got to ride that black man hard all the way to the nomination, and then give him a couple good smacks on the ass to get you into the WH. You have got to face the facts, Joe, without him there's absolutely no reason for anyone to vote for you.

Joe: Damn it, Jill, I think you're right, but don't you worry, I'm going to beat what's his name and we'll be moving into that big House on Indiana Ave.

Biden’s wife is a gaffe waiting to happen too apparently

go-low-with-groper-joe-biden-202-give-a-sniff-45754155.png

So, Jill swallows.

Not the best mental image, but it could have been Hillary who said it.

Forum List

Back