Everybody who is NOT voting for Trump in 2020

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
WHATS THE PROBLEM???
its the first time in my life I heard the republicans talk about the constitution,,,
but sadly that ended with trump,,,

So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.
I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.
I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.
Trump has no policy that is working...
They are all working but the work has not been completed; that's why he needs four more years. Issue by issue, for a thinking person, there is no real alternative to Trump.
Then name one that is working.
His policy of not being Hillary Clinton is working REALLY well.

:beer:

I’m voting for Trump because he can do things no one else can.

And if you’re a Independent you should be voting Trump because Republican and Democrats hate him. THAT’S how you know he’s the guy to have [emoji631]

Trump is the 3rd Party

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

It's not going to happen again.
So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.
I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.
I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.
They are all working but the work has not been completed; that's why he needs four more years. Issue by issue, for a thinking person, there is no real alternative to Trump.
When rEump is garbage why would a "thinking" person want to be lead by his majesty?

especially if you love huge deficits.

Everything is working. The Trump economy by all measure is doing better than the Clinton economy; the NATO nations, except Germany, are all pledging to being their defense spending up to their treaty obligation of 2% of GDP; real progress is being made to secure our southern border despite the obstructionism of the Democrats; China is being held accountable for its unacceptable economic behaviors and before Trump's second term is over it will have acceded to US demands; Obama's catastrophic nuclear deal with Iran is just about finished and Iran will be forced to the negotiating table before Trump's second term is over. This is a great time to be an American.

You're so cute, thinking Hillary would not run up the deficit like everybody else.

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

That's not true. His policies to divide the country have been extremely successful.

Everything is working. The Trump economy by all measure is doing better than the Clinton economy; the NATO nations, except Germany, are all pledging to being their defense spending up to their treaty obligation of 2% of GDP; real progress is being made to secure our southern border despite the obstructionism of the Democrats; China is being held accountable for its unacceptable economic behaviors and before Trump's second term is over it will have acceded to US demands; Obama's catastrophic nuclear deal with Iran is just about finished and Iran will be forced to the negotiating table before Trump's second term is over. This is a great time to be an American.
You must do a lot of crack.

You're so cute, thinking Hillary would not run up the deficit like everybody else.

Hard to imagine her increasing Obama deficits as much as trump has.

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

:dunno:

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?
Obama's approval rating was only 40% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama
And yet he won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

Trump is incapable of expanding his base.

I know Trump's base is rock solid. They will saw of their own legs before they sit and consider anyone other than their hero. And wrapped in this mislaid confidence, they seem to think EVERYBODY else is in their narrow frame of mind, therefore a Trump landslide is inevitable. A dangerous frame of mind to be sure.

Unfortunately for that base, the majority of Americans find Trump not competent, boorish, crude and stupid. Had the Republicans put a different candidate on the ballot, next year's election would be tighter. But Trump will be dismissed next November. Roundly defeated.

I’m voting for Trump because he can do things no one else can.

And if you’re a Independent you should be voting Trump because Republican and Democrats hate him. THAT’S how you know he’s the guy to have [emoji631]

Trump is the 3rd Party

Trump is an opportunist. He doesn't belong to any party.

What a f'n cop-out. Fix things that aren't broke, hack it up, claim he fixed it... that's his MO. LOL

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?

I know Trump's base is rock solid. They will saw of their own legs before they sit and consider anyone other than their hero. And wrapped in this mislaid confidence, they seem to think EVERYBODY else is in their narrow frame of mind, therefore a Trump landslide is inevitable. A dangerous frame of mind to be sure.

Unfortunately for that base, the majority of Americans find Trump not competent, boorish, crude and stupid. Had the Republicans put a different candidate on the ballot, next year's election would be tighter. But Trump will be dismissed next November. Roundly defeated.
That's the kind of garbage thinking Hillary depended on, but in fact, Trump did expand his base. He won many of the economic Democrats,sometimes called Reagan Democrats, because he addressed their important issues about the economy and national security and Hillary did not. None of the current Democratic hopefuls appear to have anything to offer on the important issues this time around either. If Trump runs a good campaign he is very likely to win a second term because the Democrats simply do not seem poised to present much opposition beyond calling him a racist.

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

Well, there were 24 Demonrat candidates, many of which are totally clueless, about the issues. Now there are about 10, 1 of them is a groper of women and cant remember when he was VP, the other 9 are maneuvering far to the far left Commie and want to give free shit to people who shouldn't be here. If you think middle America wants to have their taxes funding diseased hordes, you have another thing coming.

What do you mean?

That's the kind of garbage thinking Hillary depended on, but in fact, Trump did expand his base. He won many of the economic Democrats,sometimes called Reagan Democrats, because he addressed their important issues about the economy and national security and Hillary did not. None of the current Democratic hopefuls appear to have anything to offer on the important issues this time around either. If Trump runs a good campaign he is very likely to win a second term because the Democrats simply do not seem poised to present much opposition beyond calling him a racist.
And Trump has failed to address those Reagan Democrat's concerns. The tax cuts helped the rich, but not the middle class. Tariffs hurt the farmers and the industrial workers. And Trump's ability to drive a wedge is greater than Abe the Rail Splitter.

Division, embarkment, unreliability. Makes for a grand Trump bumper sticker!

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

Well, there were 24 Demonrat candidates, many of which are totally clueless, about the issues. Now there are about 10, 1 of them is a groper of women and cant remember when he was VP, the other 9 are maneuvering far to the far left Commie and want to give free shit to people who shouldn't be here. If you think middle America wants to have their taxes funding diseased hordes, you have another thing coming.
If groping women is bad, why do you support Trump?

[emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317]

That's not true. His policies to divide the country have been extremely successful.

I have a little secret for your little head Obama was the one that did that already you just didn’t care at the time with the first black president and the rainbows raining down skittles [emoji304]

Forum List

Back