Everybody Is Crying In Denver.. Boo Hoo... LOL

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The tears are rolling in the Mile High City... and it's not because they got the snot stomped out of them in the Superbowl..

It is because the AFC West is scheduled to play the NFC West head up this season. They are all bellyaching about how THEY have the worst schedule EVAAAHHH facing them this season.

NOW they are going to find out what the Seahawks and FanSranfaggo has to deal with every season except of course the Hawks and Whiners have to play the NFC West TWICE.

This trial by fire should actually be just what the doctor ordered for the limp wristed Donkeys as it will force them to gear up to play with big boy pads.

If Denver escapes even 2-2 against the NFC West they will be a stronger team for it.

after facing the whiners and Hawks,they will be grateful they only have to face them ONCE next year and dont have to face them all year long.:D

speaking of crying,I assume you noticed that after the superbowl was over,when they zoomed in on Peyten Manning when he was walking off the field happy that he was finally able to get out of that place alive,i assume you noticed like i did,that you could see it in his eyes and on his face,that he was crying choking back tears?

Last edited:
after facing the whiners and Hawks,they will be grateful they only have to face them ONCE next year and dont have to face them all year long.:D

speaking of crying,I assume you noticed that after the superbowl was over,when they zoomed in on Peyten Manning when he was walking off the field happy that he was finally able to get out of that place alive,i assume you noticed like i did,that you could see it in his eyes and on his face,that he was crying choking back tears?

He DID get hit on the arm pretty hard a couple of times. I think he was in genuine pain.

He is almost 40...the body doesn't react to trauma nearly as well as it used to for him.

I do not feell sorry for him as he is getting paid a fortune for this physical abuse but he has to realize what he is dealing with going against the Seahawks.

I bet he will be dreading playing the Hawks in the regular season as well as the 9ers and the Rams and Cardinals.

He DID get hit on the arm pretty hard a couple of times. I think he was in genuine pain.

He is almost 40...the body doesn't react to trauma nearly as well as it used to for him.

I do not feell sorry for him as he is getting paid a fortune for this physical abuse but he has to realize what he is dealing with going against the Seahawks.

I bet he will be dreading playing the Hawks in the regular season as well as the 9ers and the Rams and Cardinals.

yeah neither do i feel sorry for a guy who is being paid a fortune.how can ya? agree with everything except the lambs of course.you know my bias on that.

yeah neither do i feel sorry for a guy who is being paid a fortune.how can ya? agree with everything except the lambs of course.you know my bias on that.

Rams...Cardinals... 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.. Both STOLEN GOODS.. They will NEVER be righteous teams as they were stolen from their fans.

Forum List

Back