Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Cartoonist Now In Hiding

What part of I think the death threats are wrong but I also think it was stupid for the artist to publish the cartoon and should have expected a reaction aren't you understanding?

I understand you very well A15. You are basically saying she deserved what she got. You are saying that she should have expected fatwas for expressing herself in a non violent fashion...IN HER OWN COUNTRY. You are defending the actions of rabid dogs.

That is sad A15, very sad.

Deserved? Not at all but she should have expected it.

Agreed she should have, considering that any insult to the religion is an instant death for the infidel.

And that is why people should stop calling this a peacufl religion. That is why we need to get these people out of the country. That is why we need to end creeping sharia.

And, there you have it.

Simply amazing.

Don't like the truth?

Put on a sexy outfit and then go hang out alone in a bad part of a city late at night then come back with a report of what happened to you ... if you come back at all.
Where did I mention anything about a 'bad' part of the city?

Nowhere, that's where.

But, I really do understand your position. That's why I said 'simply amazing'.

No you didn't say anything about a bad part of the city. You said on a walk to the train and yes, you should expect a level of safety making such a walk but if you were to knowingly venture into a bad part of town (which this artist figuratively did, IMO) then your expectation of safety is gone.

There are plenty of parts in the city of Boston where I wouldn't walk alone at night. Do I have the right as an American to be there? You betcha. Would it be a smart thing for me to do? Hell no.
As a person living in a free society, I expect never to be raped, irrespective of where I am. As a person living in a free society I also expect never to have to go into hiding for practicing free speech via writing.

I obviously am a moron expecting such freedoms as life, liberty, and a pursuit of happiness in a free society.

"Actions have consequences" You speed; you could get a ticket. You dress sexy for dinner; you could get raped. Shit happens. No sympathy from Art.

The price of "foolishness" is a death sentence I suppose. Even if doing your job or dressing sexy may not be foolish to you; some people might feel so. Well - actually very few do, exc. for those peace loving Muslims.

Unbelievable.

You may see an equivilency between a woman dressing sexy and getting raped and someone poking a radical group of people in the eye and getting some death threats. I don't.

There are plenty of parts in the city of Boston where I wouldn't walk alone at night. Do I have the right as an American to be there? You betcha. Would it be a smart thing for me to do? Hell no.
As a person living in a free society, I expect never to be raped, irrespective of where I am. As a person living in a free society I also expect never to have to go into hiding for practicing free speech via writing.

I obviously am a moron expecting such freedoms as life, liberty, and a pursuit of happiness in a free society.

No, you are not a moron, you are just being idealistic and naive.

"Actions have consequences" You speed; you could get a ticket. You dress sexy for dinner; you could get raped. Shit happens. No sympathy from Art.

The price of "foolishness" is a death sentence I suppose. Even if doing your job or dressing sexy may not be foolish to you; some people might feel so. Well - actually very few do, exc. for those peace loving Muslims.

Unbelievable.

You may see an equivilency between a woman dressing sexy and getting raped and someone poking a radical group of people in the eye and getting some death threats. I don't.

too late, the strawbitch army is already on the move.

EDIT: and it has weapons: a neg rep. but not much else.

Last edited:

Unbelievable.

too late, the strawbitch army is already on the move.

And just in time for me to go home for the day.

They never stop, their, the Islamics, prove everyday how their HATE for everyone goes beyond any rational thinking and is our right barbaric. The Qur'an seems to preach hate, murder and control of others through violence at any level or they wouldn't be doing it.

Pope visit: Five suspected Islamist terrorists arrested over assassination plot

Pope visit: Five suspected Islamist terrorists arrested over assassination plot - Telegraph

I want to hear the Muslims defend these continued actions over and over against the free world. It certainly appears that they are begging for a world war, Islam against everyone else.
Where the hell are those peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing this continued violence!!!!!, Why do they remain silent? Do they AGREE with the so called 'radicals'?

Last edited:
Clearly the world would be a better place without muslims

What do you think would happen if you were to publish a cartoon mocking Mohammad under your real name in an American city's major newspaper?

I think I will have an excuse to commit self defense on a bunch of idiots who think that they get to take away my right to free speech.

Next question.

So you admit that you would expect a reaction?

No I do not. I said that if there was a reaction I would defend myself. It is not my fault you are so dense you have trouble comprehending English and its subtleties.

Then I guess we live in two different worlds. In my world you should expect your actions to have consequences and to have to deal with those consequences. In your world you can expect the Constitution to magically protect you from any harm that may come to you for your actions.

I do not expect anyone to protect me. Unlike you, I am not a coward, which is why I am also willing to stand up and protect a young woman who is scared of a bunch of murderers that you think have a right to kill her.

I don't expect anyone to protect me either which is why I don't write checks my ass can't cash. This artist is learning that as we speak.

Again you have proven that you are an idiot. The more you post, the more idiotic you look.

a bunch of murderers that you think have a right to kill her
I never said they have the right to kill her nor do I condone their actions. There's no need to lie.

By not condemning them, and claiming that she deserves it because she should have known better, and that she is learning a valuable lesson, you are condoning it.

Thanks for playing.

Then I guess we live in two different worlds. In my world you should expect your actions to have consequences and to have to deal with those consequences. In your world you can expect the Constitution to magically protect you from any harm that may come to you for your actions.

Sorta like all of the politocal satrisits that have their work printed in the new papers? I am very sure there are many politicions who would be happy to have them all dead. See any hits put out on them?

BUT IN THIS COUNTRY IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE THEY WANT TOO AND NOT BE THREATENED FOR DOING IT.

No, not sorta like that at all.

Politicians aren't a group of people known for getting violent when someone publicly mocks them. Radical Islamist are unless you want to argue differently. Does the artist have the right to draw that picture and have it published? Absolutly but don't look to me for sympathy for a person who knowingly pokes a rabid animal with a stick and gets bitten.

Wow, you defend and condone terror again. Why am I not surprised?

Have you noticed yet that you are the only person here arguing your point? Or is your head too far up your ass to see that?

Sorta like all of the politocal satrisits that have their work printed in the new papers? I am very sure there are many politicions who would be happy to have them all dead. See any hits put out on them?

BUT IN THIS COUNTRY IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE THEY WANT TOO AND NOT BE THREATENED FOR DOING IT.

No, not sorta like that at all.

Politicians aren't a group of people known for getting violent when someone publicly mocks them. Radical Islamist are unless you want to argue differently. Does the artist have the right to draw that picture and have it published? Absolutly but don't look to me for sympathy for a person who knowingly pokes a rabid animal with a stick and gets bitten.

Not a bad analogy. Rabid animals have their heads cut off and examined. Sounds like a GREAT plan to me, all we need to do is identify the rabid muslims and cut their heads off.

What you are defending is indefinable A15. The radical muslims are depending on people like you, to allow them to intimidate the world with violence.

That is sad A15, so very sad.

:clap2:

She is an editorial cartoonist. She pokes fun at current events in the news. That is her fucking job.

I suppose the people at Comedy Central should go into hiding as well. Better yet, maybe we should outlaw comedy and satire altogether. :cuckoo:

Creeping sharia...
The dumbass bitch should know better than to practice free speech in a free society.

The bitch should get back in the kitchen.

That does seem to be A15's attitude.

What part of I think the death threats are wrong but I also think it was stupid for the artist to publish the cartoon and should have expected a reaction aren't you understanding?

What part of of by blaming the victim you are wrong are you not understanding?

I understand you very well A15. You are basically saying she deserved what she got. You are saying that she should have expected fatwas for expressing herself in a non violent fashion...IN HER OWN COUNTRY. You are defending the actions of rabid dogs.

That is sad A15, very sad.

Deserved? Not at all but she should have expected it.

Agreed she should have, considering that any insult to the religion is an instant death for the infidel.

And that is why people should stop calling this a peacufl religion. That is why we need to get these people out of the country. That is why we need to end creeping sharia.

First we have to get people like A15 out of the way. Anyone who defends a rabid animal and claims it is the fault of the person who gets bit because they should have known better is a burden on society.

In my world you not only have that right, but you get to have the sane members of society not blame you if you get in trouble. We blame the criminals and the crazies.

Forum List

Back