Every picture of "Ground Zero" is evidence of explosives used.

The proof of controlled demolition is there the evidence for building did it fires is not it is up to an investigation to answer how the explosives were planted..but to dismiss it as impossible is nothing more than denial

id-eots cannot post a coherent sentence, yet is miffed that folks don't buy his moronic conspiracy theory.

There is still not a single solitary shred of credible evidence that any explosives were used, nor of WHO would do it, nor why, nor how, nor when.

It is such a monumentally irrational bit of lunatic conspiracy theory, in fact, that not one of the TROOFERS is willing to even address those questions.

Quite simply put, it is a virtual certainty that nobody did or could have planted all the demolition materials needed within any time-frame consistent with nobody having noticed their presence prior to the attacks. And the logistics involved of coordinating that bit of impossibility with the Islamoshitfuckers' attacks using hijacked jet airliners? Wow. We'd need a few more universes to calculate those odds.

Id-eots remains a lying moron piece of fucking shit.

fuck you ..useless **** I stand proudly with these patriots

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

and you stand with this puppet king

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMKdILRM5I[/ame]

save the c-word for old rocks and chris.

I am saying only an independent investigation will revel the the details...but the evidence that building fires did it is just not there and the evidence for controlled demolition is

i can show you the fire. can you show me the explosives?

Tell me Eots, have you read the post i posted twice?

Where are the folks who blew the buildings up?

Oh, and while you're at it, look at the list and tell me what happened to those other folks.. I mean honestly, at least one of them would come out with the "Truth" you keep talking about.

Oh, and while you're at it, look at the list and tell me what happened to those other folks.. I mean honestly, at least one of them would come out with the "Truth" you keep talking about.
he'll say fear of death, but yet HE doesnt fear death for trying to "expose them"

:rolleyes:
stupid troofers are totally fucking INSANE

where is bin laden ? why are his secrets not reveled ?

he'll say fear of death, but yet HE doesnt fear death for trying to "expose them"

no its insane to think that they are going to start murdering people on message boards or people from the patriots site

bin laden is likely dead
we havent seen nor heard from him in YEARS

most likely he died when tora bora was incinerated

no its insane to think that they are going to start murdering people on message boards or people from the patriots site
not if they didnt have a problem killing nearly 3000 people(and potentially more) on 9/11
you piss-ants wouldnt be a pimple in their way if they were this all powerful conspiracy you seem to believe exists

Umm.. You mean you really don't believe him being the Mastermind behind all this? :cuckoo:

And i'm talking about the people within the United States.

Oh and where is Bin Laden? Probably still around West Pakistan or East Afghan.

Umm.. You mean you really don't believe him being the Mastermind behind all this? :cuckoo:

And i'm talking about the people within the United States.

Oh and where is Bin Laden? Probably still around West Pakistan or East Afghan.
these troofers are delusional paranoids

no bin laden was not the master mind ..bin laden cant order the FBI to back off investigation or order a stand down and why is bin laden not betrayed ,,how does he keep this massive conspiracy and his location secret all this time...I mean we all know secrets cant be kept...right ?

no bin laden was not the master mind ..bin laden cant order the FBI to back off investigation or order a stand down and why is bin laden not betrayed ,,how does he keep this massive conspiracy and his location secret all this time...I mean we all know secrets cant be kept...right ?

Last wills? Talking about the men who so Brave sacrificed their lives for Allah to kill the Evil Americans, and Allah promised that paradise. remember? what is it? 42 Virgins?

You're a Sheep.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fr3rA_KKyk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqpZGBOKZQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

bin laden is likely dead
we havent seen nor heard from him in YEARS

most likely he died when tora bora was incinerated

then the videos would be fake

Last wills? Talking about the men who so Brave sacrificed their lives for Allah to kill the Evil Americans, and Allah promised that paradise. remember? what is it? 42 Virgins?

You're a Sheep.

well that's just pure fantasy..millions in rewards..rivals..division in the Muslim world...but in your brain washed opinion..the Muslim is immune to these things ..so what you really mean is only Muslims can keep secrets ...I see but what of the tortured confessions could they not be tortured as to where is bin laden ???

You're a Sheep.

well that's just pure fantasy..millions in rewards..rivals..division in the Muslim world...but in your brain washed opinion..the Muslim is immune to these things ..so what you really mean is only Muslims can keep secrets ...I see but what of the tortured confessions could they not be tortured as to where is bin laden ???
see, it isnt a secret to the muslims, they proudly declare it

Forum List

Back