Ever wonder what Muslims think about the mosque near Ground Zero?

I entered many mosques in Turkey. No problem.

Did you take your wife with you? Did you try to sing songs about Jesus? Did you challenge them about Mohammad being a prophet?

If you did none of those things you did not test the ability of that mosque to accommodate you, you simply walked in and looked around in the part they allow tourists to see, which is not the part that matters.
but then the eastern orthodox and RCC have areas they wont let anyone in if they arent members of that religion

Which they are openly honest about, whereas the claim was made in this thread that mosques could accommodate Christians as a place of worship. That is an outright lie, and I did not allow it to go unchallenged.

I entered many mosques in Turkey. No problem.

Did you take your wife with you? Did you try to sing songs about Jesus? Did you challenge them about Mohammad being a prophet?

If you did none of those things you did not test the ability of that mosque to accommodate you, you simply walked in and looked around in the part they allow tourists to see, which is not the part that matters.
Would gays kissing be tolerated in church?

Irrelevant. The church is not making claims to be open to gays, and they generally do not permit non gays to kiss either. Nice attempt at looking intelligent.

Irrelevant. The church is not making claims to be open to gays, and they generally do not permit non gays to kiss either. Nice attempt at looking intelligent.

:lol:

nice waffle, puss. We get it already, what is good for you is not good for evil, satanic mooooslims.

:rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

um, ever been to a church wedding?

"you may now kiss the bride"

We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation

Do they not understand that building a mosque at Ground Zero is equivalent to permitting a Serbian Orthodox church near the killing fields of Srebrenica where 8,000 Muslim men and boys were slaughtered? There are many questions that we would like to ask. Questions about where the funding is coming from? If this mosque is being funded by Saudi sources, then it is an even bigger slap in the face of Americans, as nine of the jihadis in the Twin Tower calamity were Saudis.
If Rauf is serious about building bridges, then he could have dedicated space in this so-called community centre to a church and synagogue, but he did not. We passed on this message to him through a mutual Saudi friend, but received no answer. He could have proposed a memorial to the 9/11 dead with a denouncement of the doctrine of armed jihad, but he chose not to.

Mischief in Manhattan

Muslim Raheel Raza speaks out against Ground Zero Mosque on O’Reilly- The Right Scoop

As I have said before, there is no way I can support any effort to stop them, especially one that comes from the government. That does not change the fact that what they are doing is offensive, or that is it meant to be offensive. They view America as foolish and weak because we allow them to build this mosque where they attacked us. Let us remember why they are doing it, and allow the truth behind their actions to strengthen us and serve as a warning to us about their real purpose.

We need to put a pole dancing club across the street with big picture windows so the women can show off moves and lots of skin. A women rights and advocate center next door. A sexy video and toy and racy underwear shop. And jewish learning center right there too. How about a gay lesbian transgendered support society coffee shop and hangout, so they can sit outside and make out. I am also thinking a restaurant specializing in all things pork so it smells like pork 24/7. I like the idea of a 55 gallon drum of quran's burning all the time right out front. A cartoon shop that specializes in muslim satire.

Give me time i am sure i can think of more things to put right there.:lol::lol::lol:

Do they not understand that building a mosque at Ground Zero is equivalent to permitting a Serbian Orthodox church near the killing fields of Srebrenica where 8,000 Muslim men and boys were slaughtered? There are many questions that we would like to ask. Questions about where the funding is coming from? If this mosque is being funded by Saudi sources, then it is an even bigger slap in the face of Americans, as nine of the jihadis in the Twin Tower calamity were Saudis.
If Rauf is serious about building bridges, then he could have dedicated space in this so-called community centre to a church and synagogue, but he did not. We passed on this message to him through a mutual Saudi friend, but received no answer. He could have proposed a memorial to the 9/11 dead with a denouncement of the doctrine of armed jihad, but he chose not to.

Mischief in Manhattan

Muslim Raheel Raza speaks out against Ground Zero Mosque on O’Reilly- The Right Scoop

As I have said before, there is no way I can support any effort to stop them, especially one that comes from the government. That does not change the fact that what they are doing is offensive, or that is it meant to be offensive. They view America as foolish and weak because we allow them to build this mosque where they attacked us. Let us remember why they are doing it, and allow the truth behind their actions to strengthen us and serve as a warning to us about their real purpose.

We need to put a pole dancing club across the street with big picture windows so the women can show off moves and lots of skin. A women rights and advocate center next door. A sexy video and toy and racy underwear shop. And jewish learning center right there too. How about a gay lesbian transgendered support society coffee shop and hangout, so they can sit outside and make out. I am also thinking a restaurant specializing in all things pork so it smells like pork 24/7. I like the idea of a 55 gallon drum of quran's burning all the time right out front. A cartoon shop that specializes in muslim satire.

Give me time i am sure i can think of more things to put right there.:lol::lol::lol:
why burn the books?
it only makes those who print and sell them richer

Probably not, because Saudi Arabia is ruled by an apostate regime that has forsaken Islam and masquerades its backward, contrived legal code as the law of Allah (SWT.)

What country do you point to as following the law of Allah?

This statement is inconsistent with certain historical realities. Bukhari explains how the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) allowed the Christians of Najran to stay in his mosque in Madinah. When the time came for them to pray, they did so and the Muslims were instructed to leave them alone during their worship.

If I recall correctly, that was a visit by Christians who had come to see Muhammad, and he allowed them to worship there because of their attitude. The prohibition against idolatry that Muslims enforce today would prohibit Christains from using a mosque for worshiping Jesus and not Allah.

When Brother Osama sent me here to herald the coming of Islam to USMB, he warned me that my intricate web of Muslim lies might be exposed by a steadfast crusader known only as "Quantum Windbag."

Mocking a name I chose because it is mockable, how gracious. But kudos on the rest of it.

You know that, despite your claims to the contrary, most mosques in the world do deny entrance to non Muslims. The Islam that exist today is not the one you preach, something you acknowledged when you called the Saudi's apostate. That places the burden on you to denounce them, and until you do so you are supporting them.

That is why I denounce WBC and others like them, because they do not represent Christianity.

Three out of ten. Next time, use more expletives and make at least one reference to him being a "murderer" or a "pedophile."

I use expletives to add emphasis, not because I do not have a command of English. I do not need them to make a point. Pedophilia is a cultural phenomena that did not apply at the time he was alive, and him being a murderer is irrelevant to this discussion. I chose my words to mock Islam and Muhammad, and to offend, because no one is immune from either. I congratulate you on your response, and your maturity in realizing that truth. Those who insist that Muhammad is holier than me and that I cannot insult him deserve to be offended. Being a single person I can afford to offend people who want to kill the families of those who offend Islam.

Mischief in Manhattan

why burn the books?

Ya burn them because it pisses the shit out of them. Affront for affront.

Mischief in Manhattan

Terrible analogy. With Srebrenica there was a war going on between millions of peoples. This was 17 religious zealots in aeroplanes. Huge difference.

That aside, this is at least a couple of streets away from ground zero and was decided upon before 9-11.

And thanks for telling us what A Muslim thinks...

More than one.

Since I did not write the analogy I do not need to defend it, but I do think you are selling it short. If these people were about making amends they would build a memorial with their money, and place their mosque somewhere else. A bit like what happened when that nutcase shot up that McDonald's in San Ysidro a few years ago.

It's a perfect place for a mosque. Of course, any place you try and put a mosque in America will meet with resistance these days.

More than one.

Since I did not write the analogy I do not need to defend it, but I do think you are selling it short. If these people were about making amends they would build a memorial with their money, and place their mosque somewhere else. A bit like what happened when that nutcase shot up that McDonald's in San Ysidro a few years ago.

you seem to be missing the muslim tradition of building a mosque on top of conquered ground.

why burn the books?

Ya burn them because it pisses the shit out of them. Affront for affront.
yet you make them rich doing it
LOL
if all you want to do is piss them off, just make some Muhammad cartoons

You know, I don't really care what any religious group believes or teaches or what their criteria is for admission to the club. I just want to be left alone to believe or teach or admit whatever and whomever I wish.

But I am no respector of religion or politics or social activism or whatever that intentionally mocks, hurts, or defames other people because they believe differently. And I cannot respect a religious group that thinks putting a 13-story Mosque a stones throw from ground zero is respectful or appropriate.

who the fuck decided that their building MUST be respectful to anyone other than their religious prerogative? Was a law passed or something that all building around ground zero must observe and be dedicated to the memory of 9/11? No? Get over it. 9 months after it's built, assuming some asshole christian doesn't ironically blow it up, you've forget all about it.

There is no law involved Shogun, or more accurately the law allows them to build anywhere they can get a permit. We aren't talking about law now. We are talking about human feelings and courtesy.

It would be no different than if Christian built a huge Cathedral or religious center at or beside the site of an Islamic massacre during the Crusades or some other conflict as a symbol of Christianity's superiority. It would not be respectful nor appreciated.

Sometimes it is the right thing to do to choose not to do something even though it is legal.

Newsflash. 9/11 wasn't a Christian massacre.

Forum List

Back