Ever wonder what a lier looks like?

Originally posted by jones
True true, Jim, maybe Im being a hypocrate when I criticize his speaking ability. But the choices he makes, if he actually makes the choices in the admin, are just plain illogical. I'm not the president though.

Whats funny is sometimes, I feel sorry for the guy, such a heavy burdon to run this country in the way he has. Seems he does not really want to be so powerful, like his daddy is forcing him to fulfill his legacy.
I don't really hate him as much as other people, I realize hes getting ordered around and doing what hes told. Dont say it now! He does not make the choices in the whitehouse, can't prove me wrong.

Jones, I wasn't trying to insult you. My point is that none of us know him personally. We shouldn't call him 'stupid' or a 'moron' based on misleading data we read on websites with an agenda.

I don't know you. For all I know you are a genius that just has trouble typing sometimes. People are overly critical of Bush's ability to deliver speeches. I don't think either is an accurate gauge of someones intelligence.

Bush isn't a genius, but he's far from being stupid.

or as you put it..following orders...do you really believe he is a puppet?? come on now....the mind-altering rays cant be that strong....:tinfoil:

I see what you're saying, surely hes not a moron, considering what I think of him, he does a good job during speeches and when asked questions.

Do ya watch him speek though? Even I cringe when I see him fumbling about.

I dunno, hes quoted as saying he wishes america was a dictatorship, says it would be alot easier to be president.
Theres ALOT of other weird quotes I could find.

Jon, you really believe he makes the choices? Would ask you to prove otherwise, but would not be easy, considering the unbelievable secrecy in this whitehouse.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Jones, I wasn't trying to insult you. My point is that none of us know him personally. We shouldn't call him 'stupid' or a 'moron' based on misleading data we read on websites with an agenda.

I don't know you. For all I know you are a genius that just has trouble typing sometimes. People are overly critical of Bush's ability to deliver speeches. I don't think either is an accurate gauge of someones intelligence.

Bush isn't a genius, but he's far from being stupid.

jonsie is just following the typical Liberal script of calling the opposition stupid. Ann Coulter devoted a chapter to this practise in her book Slander. Despite her rather extreme views on many things - she was spot on about this.

Bully, I'm sorry, I've edited your post and removed the pictures. Feel free to link to them with http and users can click on the link if they wish. We also have a pictures section at the bottom of the forum that you are welcome to post as many pictures as you like.

I got on Jones for doing the same thing, and this is now going to be enforced properly. The other post about the 'chain of command' is fine, as that picture was equivalent to a post with relevant information.

Thanks for understanding

BTW - Like I told Jones, this is for maintenance reasons. When the database gets larger I need to delete older posts/attachments to free up space, This way I can allow users to upload, but clean it up a couple of months later. This is much easier if the attachments/pictures are centralized a bit.

Forum List

Back