Ever notice the dumbest posts are the longest?

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
So someone says "The Catholic CHurch is obviously wrong " but then gives 25 reasons.
IF one worked you would use one.,

So some moron just criticized "God did it" and in other places when asked why something is so says "Evolution"
AND THE DIFFERENCE IS ??

It's a big difference called primary and secondary causes .
I ask how do you get to the moon...you can answer both with "A rocket is needed" or --- to the appropriate audience say "This is how a rocket is built" but How applies in both cases

The aforementioned Super-Dullard did not deny there is a God ,showing fully-blooming stupidity

As if I said "your sister is a moron" and he said "no' and evenetually said 'Actually I don't have a sister"

So moron is your answer really Yes there is a God but He had no part in the question you asked.
DO yoiu see :A stupid stupid answer even by his own standards

So someone says "The Catholic CHurch is obviously wrong " but then gives 25 reasons.

So some moron just criticized "God did it" and in other places when asked why something is so says "Evolution"
AND THE DIFFERENCE IS ??

I ask how do you get to the moon...you can answer both with "A rocket is needed" or --- to the appropriate audience say "This is how a rocket is built" but How applies in both cases

The aforementioned Super-Dullard did not deny there is a God ,showing fully-blooming stupidity

As if I said "your sister is a moron" and he said "no' and evenetually said 'Actually I don't have a sister"

So moron is your answer really Yes there is a God but He had no part in the question you asked.
Hmm that's a pretty long post

AND THE DIFFERENCE IS ??

tl;dr

Well, there is a really ANNOYING (don't know about Dumb) thread in Religion about how the Catholic Church is absolutely horrible, my paraphrase, and that's why he left it so long ago..

Maybe the length of that thread indicates that he has doubts about such a decision?

looks like it to some of us

AND THE DIFFERENCE IS ??

Ever notice how long a great many of your posts are?

Forum List

Back