Ever notice how many (not all) leftists claim to oppose nationalism but then...

There's a difference between Nationalism and a desire to be free of colonialism.

Sorry you can't see that difference.
Israel didn't establish the colony. The U.N. did. To blame Israel for how the land was divided up is just dumb.

Those two million Palestinians who chose to live and work with the Israelis in Israel enjoy full Israeli citizenship and representation on the Knesset.

Jews are not welcome in Palestinian territory.

Oh, you're crazy.

Those who support "Free Palestine", support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

Oh, that's an easy one.

I am sick and fucking tired of seeing THIS be a regular thing because the Zionists and Oil companies send young men off to die for things that aren't in America's interest.

View attachment 861180

If Iran pushes Israel off the map, it's really not our problem.
Um; you are OK with 30 US citizens being murdered by Hamas? You seem to have forgotten about them. Last I looked there were about 30 US sailors killed by Jews on the Liberty and that was over fifty years ago. Even that was possibly a friendly fire incident for which Israel paid about six million in sorry money. Yes; it was a horrible incident.

(Oh: and another ten hostages.}

You seem to be confusing Jews and rogue Islamic regimes again!!

Greg

Read Moishe Dayan. The Israelis always wanted more land and water. Damn the Arab majority.
Yea israel is so "huge" in land..
israel-and-arab-world.gif

Do you people never have a single idea in your head that offers SOLUTIONS to these problems are do you just spew hate on those you disagree with.

NOBODY is legitimitizing rape and murder. They're supporting the PALESTINIANS, you dolt, not HAMAS.

Instead of posting idiocy against "leftists", why don't you look at your own idiocy. Soviets, Communists. This is 2023 and the Israelis are committing genocide murdering thousands of Palestians who didn't commit atrocities.,
Solution 1: EXTERMINATE HAMAS!! You agree?

Solution 2: STOP GIVING IRAN BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS!!!

Greg

Um; you are OK with 30 US citizens being murdered by Hamas? You seem to have forgotten about them.

Um, those "Americans" went to Israel knowing it was an active war zone. My rule is, that if you assume a risk, it's on you if something bad happens.

Last I looked there were about 30 US sailors killed by Jews on the Liberty and that was over fifty years ago.

That was a tragic accident. Shit happens during wars.

Even that was possibly a friendly fire incident for which Israel paid about six million in sorry money. Yes; it was a horrible incident.

Yes, it was. Completely pointless to the conversation.

The problem is that since 1967, where we were more or less neutral between the Zionist Entity and it's neighbors, we've gone all in on supporting Israel, even to the point of letting the Zionist Lobby AIPAC dictate what our policies should be. OH, MY GOSH, there are these four ladies on "The Squad" who don't vote our way, GET THEM!!!

No, guy, I don't confuse a bunch of people arguing over who an imaginary sky fairy gave a strip of desert to with the interests of my country.

Solution 1: EXTERMINATE HAMAS!! You agree?

Solution 2: STOP GIVING IRAN BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS!!!

Greg

Solution 1. Thank you Captain Obvious. Now how do you do that without murdering thousands of innocent Palestinians.

Solution 2. (a) NO ONE has given Iran US Dollars. The money given to Iran was Iranian govenment money that had been tied up in the courts under US legal actions. No American taxpayer dollars were used; and

(b) The money given to Iran to free the hostages is still sitting in the bank in Qataar, under the control of the US government, and Sec. Blinken has said that if it's proven they had anything to do with the Hamas attack, they won't get a nickel of that money.

Um; you are OK with 30 US citizens being murdered by Hamas? You seem to have forgotten about them. Last I looked there were about 30 US sailors killed by Jews on the Liberty and that was over fifty years ago. Even that was possibly a friendly fire incident for which Israel paid about six million in sorry money. Yes; it was a horrible incident.

Greg

Yeah, you notice how ALL of the ham-ass apologists completely ignore the innocent foreigners from the music festival who were raped and murdered.

Yeah, you notice how ALL of the ham-ass apologists completely ignore the innocent foreigners from the music festival who were raped and murdered.
Yep. Why isn't the US bombing every Hamas entity anywhere to stop the murder of Americans abroad!!? I suppose the squad approves!!

Greg

Um, those "Americans" went to Israel knowing it was an active war zone. My rule is, that if you assume a risk, it's on you if something bad happens.

That was a tragic accident. Shit happens during wars.

Yes, it was. Completely pointless to the conversation.

The problem is that since 1967, where we were more or less neutral between the Zionist Entity and it's neighbors, we've gone all in on supporting Israel, even to the point of letting the Zionist Lobby AIPAC dictate what our policies should be. OH, MY GOSH, there are these four ladies on "The Squad" who don't vote our way, GET THEM!!!

No, guy, I don't confuse a bunch of people arguing over who an imaginary sky fairy gave a strip of desert to with the interests of my country.
"Um, those "Americans" went to Israel knowing it was an active war zone. My rule is, that if you assume a risk, it's on you if something bad happens."

That is frankly fucking stupid!! Being murdered by terrorists is your own fault?? that is sick shit right there!!

Greg

Greg

Israel has done a lot of crazy things..

The Lavon Affair, a failed Israeli covert operation directed against Egypt in 1954, triggered a chain of events that have had profound consequences for power relationships in the Middle East; the affair’s effects still reverberate today.

Those events included a public trial and conviction of eight Egyptian Jews who carried out the covert operation, two of whom were subsequently executed; a retaliatory military incursion by Israel into Gaza that killed 39 Egyptians; a subsequent Egyptian–Soviet arms deal that angered American and British leaders, who then withdrew previously pledged support for the building of the Aswan Dam; the announced nationalization of the Suez Canal by Nasser in retaliation for the withdrawn support; and the subsequent failed invasion of Egypt by Israel, France, and Britain in an attempt to topple Nasser.

In the wake of that failed invasion, France expanded and accelerated its ongoing nuclear cooperation with Israel, which eventually enabled the Jewish state to build nuclear weapons.

Why hasn`t Israel behaved as allies?
In the 60s they stole hundreds of pounds of weapons grade uranium from the Apollo Pa. NUMEC plant.
In 1967 there was a deliberate attempt to sink the USS Liberty reconnaissance ship and kill all the U.S. military onboard.
The 1980s solicitation of Navy analyst Jonathan Pollard, the most damaging traitor/spy in U.S. history who is now considered a hero in Israel.
The Mossad`s fake intelligence on Saddam`s WMDs which helped push Bush and Cheney into the Iraq war debacle.
With friends like these,.......

All true.. plus there's the Lavon Affair. I would be extremely cautious in dealing with Israel.

Greg

The attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate just like the Lavon Affair and the bombing of the King David hotel.

You have to be careful of Israel. They really are not an ally.

That is frankly fucking stupid!! Being murdered by terrorists is your own fault?? that is sick shit right there!!

Greg

It is if you go to a war zone, um, yeah.

Like that idiot who went to Syria, got kidnapped by ISIS, got ransomed by his family, then went BACK to Syria, and ISIS decided to relieve him of his head. (Not that he was using it, but still a bit harsh.)

I would never go to Palestine/Israel, despite my interest in history, because I know it's a war zone. I also wouldn't visit Myanmar for the same reason.

Israel didn't establish the colony. The U.N. did. To blame Israel for how the land was divided up is just dumb.

Those two million Palestinians who chose to live and work with the Israelis in Israel enjoy full Israeli citizenship and representation on the Knesset.

Jews are not welcome in Palestinian territory.

No, just like any invader wouldn't be welcome, that's the point.

The UN established a Jewish state because they all felt bad about the Holocaust (that they did very little to stop).

That would be like if a poor family's house burned down in a riot, and my solution would be to give them YOUR house, because I feel really bad about it. You didn't have anything to do with the house burning down, and giving them your house is no skin off my nose.

Forum List

Back