Ever notice how many (not all) leftists claim to oppose nationalism but then...

No, just like any invader wouldn't be welcome, that's the point.

The UN established a Jewish state because they all felt bad about the Holocaust (that they did very little to stop).

That would be like if a poor family's house burned down in a riot, and my solution would be to give them YOUR house, because I feel really bad about it. You didn't have anything to do with the house burning down, and giving them your house is no skin off my nose.
Actually they gave away Britain's house with Britain's permission.

Spoken like a true white person. "What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine."

Here's the thing. The British got the Arabs to rise up against the Ottomans on the promise of independence, and then proceeded to divy up the land in colonies.
Some of us know our history. Some of you don't.

Some of us know our history. Some of you don't.
Some of you don't know the difference between history and propaganda.

Read a book.

It was all under British control in 1948. British ceded the land to be allocated by the U.N.
The British had no business doing that, that was the point, especially since they gained the land by deceit.

They got the Arabs to revolt under the promise of independence, and then said, "Hey, here's a good place to dump all those Jews Europe doesn't want."

And the Arabs got most of the land.

Well, no, they didn't. The British kept Iraq, Palestine and Jordan for themselves and gave Lebanon and Syria to the French.

If they had been honest about their intentions, the Arabs might have joined the Ottomans instead of the Allies.

Read a book.

The British had no business doing that, that was the point, especially since they gained the land by deceit.

They got the Arabs to revolt under the promise of independence, and then said, "Hey, here's a good place to dump all those Jews Europe doesn't want."

Well, no, they didn't. The British kept Iraq, Palestine and Jordan for themselves and gave Lebanon and Syria to the French.

If they had been honest about their intentions, the Arabs might have joined the Ottomans instead of the Allies.
Actually I get my information from mostly books. But I should listen to your version as the way it was why?

Read a book.

Well, no, they didn't.

Sure they did, except for Israel.

Actually I get my information from mostly books. But I should listen to your version as the way it was why?
Might give you a perspective of what's going on over there, but I'm sure you are happy with your version where the poor little Zionists are so put upon.

Sure they did, except for Israel.

So by your logic, it's okay if I break into your house and only steal a few things?

Point was, if the British told the Arabs what their ACTUAL intentions were, they'd have never rose up against the Ottomans. They might have even heeded the Sultan's call for Jihad against the British.

Might give you a perspective of what's going on over there, but I'm sure you are happy with your version where the poor little Zionists are so put upon.

So by your logic, it's okay if I break into your house and only steal a few things?

Point was, if the British told the Arabs what their ACTUAL intentions were, they'd have never rose up against the Ottomans. They might have even heeded the Sultan's call for Jihad against the British.

The French and British stole the shit out of the Ottoman Empire.
Then they gave most of it to the Arabs.

Point was, if the British told the Arabs what their ACTUAL intentions were, they'd have never rose up against the Ottomans.

Right. LOL!

"We're gonna give a tiny bit of land to the Jews"
"And we can have all the rest?"
"Yes"
"Forget it!"

The French and British stole the shit out of the Ottoman Empire.
Then they gave most of it to the Arabs.

Point was, if the British told the Arabs what their ACTUAL intentions were, they'd have never rose up against the Ottomans.

Right. LOL!

"We're gonna give a tiny bit of land to the Jews"
"And we can have all the rest?"
"Yes"
"Forget it!"
All of it had an Arabic speaking majority.

Forum List

Back