Eventually, Obama will be seen as one of our greatest presidents

How low will Trump eventually be ranked as President. Logic would say...dead last

But I think Trump will be limited in the damage he can do. While America rallied around Bush and his bogus WMD claims, nobody trusts what Trump tells us. His 38% approval limits his political clout. Congress does not follow his leadership and would not support him on a major initiative

Trump is essentially a figurehead. He will do his four years, take his lumps and leave with no accomplishments

How low will Trump eventually be ranked as President. Logic would say...dead last

But I think Trump will be limited in the damage he can do. While America rallied around Bush and his bogus WMD claims, nobody trusts what Trump tells us. His 38% approval limits his political clout. Congress does not follow his leadership and would not support him on a major initiative

Trump is essentially a figurehead. He will do his four years, take his lumps and leave with no accomplishments

A lot of people use the word "logic" when they clearly do not know what it means.

obongo is the last chapter in the failed social engineering experiment deemed multiculturalism

A lot of people use the word "logic" when they clearly do not know what it means.

Wrong

Wrong

Evidenced by your own words.

With Trump....I wonder how much damage he can do

After 9-11, Bush was given a free hand to do whatever he thought needed to be done
Trump will have no such luxury. Bush played the WMD card and we got burned. I doubt the public would buy into another war justified by chasing WMDs. Bush said Iraq had WMDs and the people trusted him....nobody trusts what Trump says

There is another recession predicted in the next few years. It has been ten years since the last one. How Trump handles or mishandles it will impact his legacy

Wrong

Evidenced by your own words.

Wrong

If lefties only have ten historians aboard when the media writes the history books and at a time when Obama is still relatively popular it ain't likely that they are able to dig up anything in the future that is going to propel Obama into the top ten. My guess is that now that it's over, the media will be more anxious to forget Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's eight years rather than waste energy trying to defend it. The administrations of LBJ, Carter and Barry Hussein will be more valuable as propaganda for republicans than anything democrats can brag about.

If lefties only have ten historians aboard when the media writes the history books and at a time when Obama is still relatively popular it ain't likely that they are able to dig up anything in the future that is going to propel Obama into the top ten. My guess is that now that it's over, the media will be more anxious to forget Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's eight years rather than waste energy trying to defend it. The administrations of LBJ, Carter and Barry Hussein will be more valuable as propaganda for republicans than anything democrats can brag about.
You guys keep trying to sell that crap
Everyone is out to get you....the media, scientists, historians

If presidential ranking of Presidents is biased liberal........why is Eisenhower ranked fifth and Reagan ranked ninth?

10 Historians on What Will Be Said About President Obama's Legacy

I like this summation the best:

Obama’s election ironically had the opposite effect. The President’s opponents questioned his legitimacy from the beginning. The leader of the opposing party declared that the highest priority—more important than the public good—was to make sure Obama would not be reelected. This imperative failed, but the racism that runs so deep in American culture was unleashed as it had not been for two generations. The bandages have been ripped off the sores, which are now open and festering in public culture.

Was Obama then a failure? No. American public culture has failed. We were not ready for a black president. He cedes power on Friday to the very people who questioned his legitimacy and denied him the right to govern. They have already begun to demolish his accomplishments. But historians eventually will also calculate the benefits of the Affordable Care Act, look back on the results of the opening to Cuba, appreciate his admittedly belated environmental activism, and notice that his Administration was virtually scandal free.

Top eight. Eventually.
Obamacare taxed people for nothing ...good job Obama --tax people MORE!! and then WASTE tax money on CRAP--like millions$$$ to Palestine !!!

You guys keep trying to sell that crap
Everyone is out to get you....the media, scientists, historians

If presidential ranking of Presidents is biased liberal........why is Eisenhower ranked fifth and Reagan ranked ninth?

Liberals didn't give them their due?

The Great Obama will also be recognized for accomplishing so much with Republicans doing everything possible to see that he fails

Obama’s election ironically had the opposite effect. The President’s opponents questioned his legitimacy from the beginning. The leader of the opposing party declared that the highest priority—more important than the public good—was to make sure Obama would not be reelected. This imperative failed, but the racism that runs so deep in American culture was unleashed as it had not been for two generations. The bandages have been ripped off the sores, which are now open and festering in public culture.

Was Obama then a failure? No. American public culture has failed. We were not ready for a black president. He cedes power on Friday to the very people who questioned his legitimacy and denied him the right to govern. They have already begun to demolish his accomplishments. But historians eventually will also calculate the benefits of the Affordable Care Act, look back on the results of the opening to Cuba, appreciate his admittedly belated environmental activism, and notice that his Administration was virtually scandal free.

Top eight. Eventually.
"and notice that his Administration was virtually scandal free."

"In historiography, the term historical revisionism identifies the re-interpretation of the historical record. It usually means challenging the orthodox views held by professional scholars about a historical event, or introducing new evidence, or of restating the motivations and decisions of the participant people"
Google search.

Or just willfully ignoring facts
The Worst Perversion

Top eight. Eventually.
When you declare one's greatness by making excuses for failure, you've already lost the game.

Forum List

Back