Even WSJ questions some of Caron's stories....

As Carson pointed out, where were all these questions about Obama when he ran for the same office?
Did you miss all of 2008?

Rev Wright
Bill Ayers
born in Kenya
Hates White People

Every quote in Obamas book Dreams from my father was attacked by the right

Carson does have playing the rightwing victim down pat though

Last edited:
As Carson pointed out, where were all these questions about Obama when he ran for the same office?

What claims did Obama make that were proven false?

(Oh, please, please, please start with the Birther canard -!)

Born in Kenya
Born in Kenya when he was going to school.
Born in Kenya when he was running for Senator.
Born in America when he was running for president.
Was he lying then OR now?

Or are you just parroting unsubstantiated RW bullshit that you can't prove?

What claims did Obama make that were proven false?

(Oh, please, please, please start with the Birther canard -!)
Give us a link to the article he edited as Harvard law review editor.

The only time Obama was actually at Harvard was for the class picture with him as "President" of Law review

Summing up: The Defend Carson team has nothing but "B-but Obama!!!" none of which they can substantiate.

Great work, people! You've really convinced me that your candidate is as honest and trustworthy as you are!

Summing up: The Defend Carson team has nothing but "B-but Obama!!!" none of which they can substantiate.

Great work, people! You've really convinced me that your candidate is as honest and trustworthy as you are!

Carson playing the victim

What Republicans do best

What Republicans do best

The entire GOP has the "we are the victim" down. Whine. Whine. Whine

They should use a picture of Charlie Brown as their party logo.

What Republicans do best

The entire GOP has the "we are the victim" down. Whine. Whine. Whine

They should use a picture of Charlie Brown as their party logo.
Or Obama.

• Sorry, Media, You Won’t Destroy Ben Carson
    National Review ^ | 11/06/2015 | David French
    Let's begin with two propositions: There is a difference between an admirable man and a perfect man, and there is a difference between "vetting"and viciousness. The collective goal of the liberal media is now clear — to take one of America's most admired and brilliant men and somehow transform him into a dishonest, stupid extremist. The vetting of Ben Carson has become vicious, and to what end? An admirable man has been exposed as imperfect. The first round of attacks, focusing on Carson's alleged extremism, failed utterly. Under fire — for claiming that it would be better if victims...

While Dr. Carson may have many admirable attributes, his adherance to religious mythology in the face of scientific evidence is not an attribute I wish to see in anyone leading this nation. Those who cannot differentiate the differance between what they want to believe, and what the evidence shows is happening and has happened, is not someone to be trusted to lead the nation.

Forum List

Back