Even Trump's own Justice Department won't defend his lies

Problem is all people exaggerate as does DJT. What were once called exaggerations and shrugged off are now called "lies". Which is dumbassery.

Example:

DJT: "Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan."

There were not any polls when Lincoln ran. Is this a lie? I guess but its harmless.

DJT: "I have watched ICE liberate towns from the grasp of MS-13."

While there is little evidence of true liberation I bet ICE has made MS-13 more uncomfortable.

So the term "lies" is silly. Trump speaks a lot more frequently than other presidents and Tweets WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more.

Let's take this "lying" talk with a grain of salt.
Except Bush W had higher poll numbers than Trump -- so yea, he lied...but like you say, lies are harmless if its coming from your Daddy Trump..

Cultists never mind lies as long as it coming from their cult leader
That you're low-IQ is a given. But see if you can get this: I don't believe Trump, but I believe in him.

That you believe in a confirmed pathological liar says much about you!

This from a far left drone that actually believes that Mueller will remove Trump and install Hilary as President.

Problem is all people exaggerate as does DJT. What were once called exaggerations and shrugged off are now called "lies". Which is dumbassery.

Example:

DJT: "Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan."

There were not any polls when Lincoln ran. Is this a lie? I guess but its harmless.

While there is little evidence of true liberation I bet ICE has made MS-13 more uncomfortable.

So the term "lies" is silly. Trump speaks a lot more frequently than other presidents and Tweets WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more.

Except Bush W had higher poll numbers than Trump -- so yea, he lied...but like you say, lies are harmless if its coming from your Daddy Trump..

That you're low-IQ is a given. But see if you can get this: I don't believe Trump, but I believe in him.

When did he mention HRC?

It depends on which poll you are looking at:

Trump Is Doing Much Better Than Clinton, Bush or Obama | RealClearPolitics

Do you honestly think his verbiage equals "lies"?

Come on. Stop it. Bush lied for sure with the whole weapons of mass destruction mantra. Clinton did too with ML. Those were blatant lies.
..and those who said that bush was lying were called traitors and terrorists for voicing our opinion -- and I DONT RECALL ANY FUTURE TRUMP supporters among those saying it was a lie..

Now when the history is clear about Bush -- now you Trump lovers want to act like you were on the right side of history then, you wasn't -- you were sycophants for Bush before you became sycophants for Trump -- and before you were sycophants for Trump, many of you were sycophants for Palin...so your credibility is shot when it comes to honesty.

Trump makes up BLATANT lies --- then has such little regard for the intellect of his supporters that he tells them that they will support him no matter what he does -- its baffling to me how Trump supporters think that is a compliment to them

Trump lover? What is your issue with all these ad hominems? I am giving you facts and logic and you respond with emotion and crying little a child. What exactly is your issue with Trump? What policies of his do you so vehemently disagree with that you are so angy? I did not vote for Bush. I did not like Bush as President. I thought the Iraq war was stupid. I voted for WJC and for Al Gore. I am an Independent for the 80th time. Can you read?
I don't believe any of that "I'm an Independent" BS you just said..

What economic policies of Gore did you support and why?

I won't expect an answer to that question for a minute because I realize it may take time for you to google something and try to pretend you supported it.

Trump has no policies, I object to the same old GOP policies that causes economic recessions -- you being a so-called Clinton-Gore supporter should be aware of that

Believe what you like. Sorry it doesn't fit your mantra.

Gore was 2000? I wanted someone who was less hawkish when it came to war and would continue Clinton's views on the economy (I was young and stupid) as Clinton's "everyone gets a house" plan ended up being bad but it was good at the time I thought because the .coms were starting to fail and kill the economy.

Trump has no policies?!?!?!?!?!

--- Expanded border protection
--- Corporate tax cut to curb corporate inversions
--- Moving US embassy to Jerusalem?

Your ignorance is astonishing.

You are the case in point of a dumbass leftist. I am sharing your posts with my kids so that they can see that people like you do exist.
Border protection is not a Trump policy, it is a GOP policy that Trump adopted because he knows his xenophobic base loves racism if you can dress it up as "border security"

unpaid for Corporate taxes on the backs of the middle class is also NOT a Trump policy -- it is a GOP policy, the same thing they have always pushed for 70 plus years and they all result in a recession.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem is something done to appease evangelicals -- if you think that is some policy to be celebrated, then you are one of the dumb ones -- funny how evangelicals are only excited about Israel because of their desire to see the end times -- the fact that Jews will be destroyed if they don't convert is just a minor inconvenience

Example:

This from a far left drone that actually believes that Mueller will remove Trump and install Hilary as President.

Nope - I don't want Hillary to be my president .. will be okay with Pence for another couple years. Mueller won't indict Trump and Dems won't go the impeachment route even after we retake the House. Bad political move since we'd never get a 2/3 vote out of the Senate - Unless of course, Mueller's report shows what I think it will.

Obstruction of Justice
Conspiring with hostile foreign government to influence a US election
Treason - Aiding and abetting the enemy
Money laundering & tax evasion

So yes, there is always hope - we'll wait to see what Bob says. In the meantime, get ready for some fun action involving Don "Guido" Trump Junior, Little Jared and Michael Cohen.

Tick Tock! :D

Come on. Stop it. Bush lied for sure with the whole weapons of mass destruction mantra. Clinton did too with ML. Those were blatant lies.
..and those who said that bush was lying were called traitors and terrorists for voicing our opinion -- and I DONT RECALL ANY FUTURE TRUMP supporters among those saying it was a lie..

Now when the history is clear about Bush -- now you Trump lovers want to act like you were on the right side of history then, you wasn't -- you were sycophants for Bush before you became sycophants for Trump -- and before you were sycophants for Trump, many of you were sycophants for Palin...so your credibility is shot when it comes to honesty.

Trump makes up BLATANT lies --- then has such little regard for the intellect of his supporters that he tells them that they will support him no matter what he does -- its baffling to me how Trump supporters think that is a compliment to them

Trump lover? What is your issue with all these ad hominems? I am giving you facts and logic and you respond with emotion and crying little a child. What exactly is your issue with Trump? What policies of his do you so vehemently disagree with that you are so angy? I did not vote for Bush. I did not like Bush as President. I thought the Iraq war was stupid. I voted for WJC and for Al Gore. I am an Independent for the 80th time. Can you read?

I won't expect an answer to that question for a minute because I realize it may take time for you to google something and try to pretend you supported it.

Trump has no policies, I object to the same old GOP policies that causes economic recessions -- you being a so-called Clinton-Gore supporter should be aware of that

Gore was 2000? I wanted someone who was less hawkish when it came to war and would continue Clinton's views on the economy (I was young and stupid) as Clinton's "everyone gets a house" plan ended up being bad but it was good at the time I thought because the .coms were starting to fail and kill the economy.

You are the case in point of a dumbass leftist. I am sharing your posts with my kids so that they can see that people like you do exist.
Border protection is not a Trump policy, it is a GOP policy that Trump adopted because he knows his xenophobic base loves racism if you can dress it up as "border security"

unpaid for Corporate taxes on the backs of the middle class is also NOT a Trump policy -- it is a GOP policy, the same thing they have always pushed for 70 plus years and they all result in a recession.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem is something done to appease evangelicals -- if you think that is some policy to be celebrated, then you are one of the dumb ones -- funny how evangelicals are only excited about Israel because of their desire to see the end times -- the fact that Jews will be destroyed if they don't convert is just a minor inconvenience

This may be the dumbest post ever.

#1) Trump ran on the wall and increased border security
#2) Trump pushed for this to halt the inversions no other candidate ran on this
#3) You anti semitism is awesome. He moved the embassy there because Jerusalem is Israel's true capital despite what Hamas says.

Keep up the good work.

Example:

I was not "With Her"!

Gore was 2000? I wanted someone who was less hawkish when it came to war and would continue Clinton's views on the economy (I was young and stupid) QUOTE]
What were Clinton's views on the economy? are you talking the de-regulation? ?? or are you talking raising the highest bracket tax rate by 3 or so percent??

Was it the fact he left office with a surplus? What?

Oh my the far left religious dogma is strong with this one..

The U.S. Border Patrol was founded on May 28, 1924

The United States presidential election of 1924 was the 35th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 4, 1924. In a three-way contest, incumbent Republican President Calvin Coolidge won election to a full term.

United States presidential election, 1924 - Wikipedia

348px-ElectoralCollege1924.svg.png

#3) You anti semitism is awesome. He moved the embassy there because Jerusalem is Israel's true capital despite what Hamas says.

Keep up the good work.
It's racist to call him dumb.

Example:

Nope - I don't want Hillary to be my president .. will be okay with Pence for another couple years. Mueller won't indict Trump and Dems won't go the impeachment route even after we retake the House. Bad political move since we'd never get a 2/3 vote out of the Senate - Unless of course, Mueller's report shows what I think it will.

Obstruction of Justice
Conspiring with hostile foreign government to influence a US election
Treason - Aiding and abetting the enemy
Money laundering & tax evasion

So yes, there is always hope - we'll wait to see what Bob says. In the meantime, get ready for some fun action involving Don "Guido" Trump Junior, Little Jared and Michael Cohen.

Tick Tock! :D

Of course you do, you voted for her after all, you were told to do so by your rich white elite far left masters!

See how the far left claims such thins, yet still defends and supports Hilary and the far left religious order.

Keep up the good work.

LOL --- he just lost every single argument with me. This is unbelievable. And when he loses he tries to change it and then digs an even deeper hole for himself.

Thus far he has proven that he is:

#1) An anti semite
#2) Ignorant on the economy
#3) Doesn't understand what a corporate inversion is
#4) Doesn't understand what Fascism is

He is a real peach.

Keep up the good work.
All republicans run on border security -- Trump is the only to go full racist on it -- Trump became politically relevant by going full racist on the birther movement and went from that to Mexicans are rapists and murderers -- because he knows folks like you will eat that up

Trump was the only one running on tax cuts? No - the GOP platform only had ONE SINGLE CHANGE made to it by Trump -- and that was about the Ukraine -- everything else was the same old GOP policies...but because you are a sycophant, you think everything Trump tells you is his idea.

And sorry, simply calling something Anti-Semitic doesn't make it so -- if you don't know what Evangelicals believe about Israel, that is your ignorance, not Anti-Semitism..How about I let a theologian explain it to you, unless you are going to claim she is Anti-Semitic too:
Question
Why are these evangelicals so interested in the fate of Israel?

Her Answer
These are the folks who believe that there will be a millennium in the future, a golden age, where Christ reigns on Earth, [and] they believe that before Christ will return, there will be a tribulation where Christ defeats evil. There will be natural disasters and wars, and perhaps an Antichrist, as the book of Revelations notes. Then at the end of that period, the people of the Mosaic covenant, including the Jews, will convert. Then after their conversion, the great millennium starts.

Question
And what about the people who don’t convert? What becomes of them?

Her Answer
Well, according to the evangelicals who believe this, they’ll end up with the rest of the unsaved, which means they’ll be wiped out and sent to hell.

That is what Evangelicals believe, you got a problem with it, take it up with them

This is why evangelicals love Trump's Israel policy

Keep up the good work.

LOL --- he just lost every single argument with me. This is unbelievable. And when he loses he tries to change it and then digs an even deeper hole for himself.

#1) An anti semite

He is a real peach.
Corporate inversion myth is not new -- it is not something Trump crafted and came up with a tax plan for -- it has been something pushed by corporatists for the longest time....corporatists like Carl Ichan -- you remember him don't you?

3 Myths About Inversions and U.S. Corporate Taxes

Keep up the good work.
All republicans run on border security -- Trump is the only to go full racist on it -- Trump became politically relevant by going full racist on the birther movement and went from that to Mexicans are rapists and murderers -- because he knows folks like you will eat that up

Trump was the only one running on tax cuts? No - the GOP platform only had ONE SINGLE CHANGE made to it by Trump -- and that was about the Ukraine -- everything else was the same old GOP policies...but because you are a sycophant, you think everything Trump tells you is his idea.

And sorry, simply calling something Anti-Semitic doesn't make it so -- if you don't know what Evangelicals believe about Israel, that is your ignorance, not Anti-Semitism..How about I let a theologian explain it to you, unless you are going to claim she is Anti-Semitic too:
Question

Her Answer
These are the folks who believe that there will be a millennium in the future, a golden age, where Christ reigns on Earth, [and] they believe that before Christ will return, there will be a tribulation where Christ defeats evil. There will be natural disasters and wars, and perhaps an Antichrist, as the book of Revelations notes. Then at the end of that period, the people of the Mosaic covenant, including the Jews, will convert. Then after their conversion, the great millennium starts.

Question

Her Answer
Well, according to the evangelicals who believe this, they’ll end up with the rest of the unsaved, which means they’ll be wiped out and sent to hell.

That is what Evangelicals believe, you got a problem with it, take it up with them

Why do I care what some one off theologian says? Are you kidding me? LOL. There are many whack jobs out there but this was not why the embassy is moving. Your logic is flawed. Trump has led the GOP to these cuts, border security and Israel.

He also put heavy sanctions on Russia, killed 200 Russian Mercs in Syria and armed the Ukranians. Something BHO failed to do.

Sir, you need an education. Desperately.

What is your view on Israel?

Keep up the good work.

#1) An anti semite

He is a real peach.
Corporate inversion myth is not new -- it is not something Trump crafted and came up with a tax plan for -- it has been something pushed by corporatists for the longest time....corporatists like Carl Ichan -- you remember him don't you?

I work in the field. Corporate Inversions were happening especially for services companies like pharma. Why pay 35% tax rate when you can pay 12% in Ireland by just moving 20% of your ops to that country. Easy to move ops when you're a services business vs. a manufacturer.

You can scramble around the web all day. I will literally school you in this topic I do this for a living and teach a class on this.

I highly recommed you get an education. Calling people who disagree with you "cucks" makes you look like a world class dumbass. You of course doubled down on that by quoting whacky evangelicals.

Keep up the good work.

Question

Her Answer

Question

Her Answer

Why do I care what some one off theologian says? Are you kidding me? LOL. There are many whack jobs out there but this was not why the embassy is moving. Your logic is flawed. Trump has led the GOP to these cuts, border security and Israel.

He also put heavy sanctions on Russia, killed 200 Russian Mercs in Syria and armed the Ukranians. Something BHO failed to do.

Sir, you need an education. Desperately.

What is your view on Israel?
Those whack jobs you call them are half of Trump's base -- those whack jobs you call them were front and center at the embassy ceremonies..pastors like Jeffress and Hagee who all believe Jews are going to hell if they don't repent -- but managed to be at the ceremony -- but I am anti-Semitic for knowing what they believe? adorable

Robert Jeffress, Pastor Who Said Jews Are Going to Hell, Led Prayer at Jerusalem Embassy

Trump didn't lead GOP to tax cuts and the whole "Mexicans are scary" BS-- this is a pre-requisite to be a republican, Trump didn't twist anyone's arms to push for tax cuts -- Paul Ryan had this tax plan for 8 years -- you are delusional if you think fearmongering Hispanics and giving corporations tax cuts that balloon the deficit is something new -- how soon people forget Dick Cheney saying "deficits don't matter" --- memory is kryptonite to a Trump supporter

Keep up the good work.

#1) An anti semite

He is a real peach.

I work in the field. Corporate Inversions were happening especially for services companies like pharma. Why pay 35% tax rate when you can pay 12% in Ireland by just moving 20% of your ops to that country. Easy to move ops when you're a services business vs. a manufacturer.

You can scramble around the web all day. I will literally school you in this topic I do this for a living and teach a class on this.

I highly recommed you get an education. Calling people who disagree with you "cucks" makes you look like a world class dumbass. You of course doubled down on that by quoting whacky evangelicals.
You haven't schooled anyone on anything --- corporate inversion is a myth that those like yourself push to justify giving corporations a blank check -- and then you be the same folks who claim you aren't globalists-- pathetic...

I bet before all of these tax cuts went into effect, you were the ones claiming how most of these tax cuts would not be used for stock buy backs -- wrong about that too

I bet you argued the tax cuts would pay for themselves --- wrong about that too

but that is the luxury of being a republican...they can continually be wrong but it doesn't matter because as long as you keep corporate dick in ya mouth, nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back