Even the WH Press Corp Is Done With "Top of Mind" Dementia Joe

That's a wrap, folks. I think after this horridly shameful callout of DEAD rep Jackie Walkorski yesterday, even the WH press has had enough. The bubblehead in pink cannot explain this away. No one can.

He's done. Countdown to the 25th Amendment.

We knew he was demented when he told us that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge and we have a park called Yo Semite. That was Biden wasn`t it?

We knew he was demented when he told us that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge and we have a park called Yo Semite. That was Biden wasn`t it?
Verbal gaffes - which Biden has many more than Trump did anyway - is not on the same level of asking if a Congressperson who died the month before is in the room.

Your denial of the horrendous mistake you made in electing a demented man, simply because the media manipulated you, is something the country will pay for for years, if not decades.

That's a wrap, folks. I think after this horridly shameful callout of DEAD rep Jackie Walkorski yesterday, even the WH press has had enough. The bubblehead in pink cannot explain this away. No one can.

He's done. Countdown to the 25th Amendment.

I don’t think you should hidden this away in “media.” The fact that we have a president in mid-stage dementia is very much a political matter (and catastrophe).

I don’t think you should hidden this away in “media.” The fact that we have a president in mid-stage dementia is very much a political matter (and catastrophe).

I agree but there are other threads on this terrible truth--wanted to highlight that even now the media is admitting it. And we know how bad it must be for THAT

Forum List

Back