Even the Obama's are voting Trump

Donald "The Groping Drama Queen" Trump strikes again.

Take that Obama!

Trump invited him to tonight's debate. Somebody should inform Cheeto Jesus that Obama isn't running for reelection
Trump doesn't care. He hates Obama for the constant mocking.

Obama has been trolling Trump quite a bit lately.
I wouldnt think that the job of the president. But hey, I must just deal with a bit higher standards for myself than obama does.

Luckily we have Trump who's standards are impeccable. Such a thoughtful and respectful man. Truly a great role model and inspiration to our children.

Trump invited him to tonight's debate. Somebody should inform Cheeto Jesus that Obama isn't running for reelection

I wouldnt think that the job of the president. But hey, I must just deal with a bit higher standards for myself than obama does.

Luckily we have Trump who's standards are impeccable. Such a thoughtful and respectful man. Truly a great role model and inspiration to our children.
not sure I would go that far, but he is a good deal better than hillary when it comes to who you want your children to be.

not sure I would go that far, but he is a good deal better than hillary when it comes to who you want your children to be.

How about neither.

How about neither.
I can accept that as a good answer,. Neither one is actually fit to hold the office.
but thats the choices that we were given.

They are routing the Clinton gang in on the side they're squatting tonight so Willy doesn't have to encounter his rape victims again. I bet Melania washed the hand she shook with Willy half a dozen times after the debate. Here's what he looks like these days without the makeup they cake on him.

bill_clinton_7_1_16.jpg

Forum List

Back