Even the Founding Fathers Were Zionist!

Can somebody please translate what this Nazi donkey just said?

No problem. He said...

"Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel."

Then he called you an "Idiot."

I don't inow of you are an "idiot", but if you cannot understand what he said, you deinitely have some problems.

Me, I think you are an ass for using the founding fathers of this country to promote your agenda. It shows how much you disrespect them and our country.

The United States of America was founded to end European colonial rule. Why in the world would they support European colonialism of another people?
And the founders framed the creation of this country based on the Zionist story of Exodus in the Bible and fought Muslim Islamist pirate animals even way back then.

Which part of that is not true, or "pathological"?

"Idiot".

The extent to which the founding fathers were Zionist:

"At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

-The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John -Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Yeah, Roudy, I'm the "idiot". Sure.

The creation of what has now become a rogue Jewish state named Israel was the furthest thing from the mind of our founding fathers.

How did you ever pass your citizenship test?

The tyrants at that time were the British. You remember them. They were the ones who through some bogus Balfour note on a scrap of paper legacied their well thought out English tyranny to a bunch of European Jewish colonialists.

Oh, and the Barbary Coast pirates were Turks. You know, the same people who are members of the very same NATO that the USA is a menber of, and Israel isn't despite their pathetic pleas.

Last edited:
No problem. He said...

"Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel."

Then he called you an "Idiot."

I don't inow of you are an "idiot", but if you cannot understand what he said, you deinitely have some problems.

Me, I think you are an ass for using the founding fathers of this country to promote your agenda. It shows how much you disrespect them and our country.

The United States of America was founded to end European colonial rule. Why in the world would they support European colonialism of another people?
And the founders framed the creation of this country based on the Zionist story of Exodus in the Bible and fought Muslim Islamist pirate animals even way back then.

Which part of that is not true, or "pathological"?

"Idiot".

The extent to which the founding fathers were Zionist:

"At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

-The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John -Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Yeah, Roudy, I'm the "idiot". Sure.

The creation of what has now become a rogue Jewish state named Israel was the furthest thing from the mind of our founding fathers.

How did you ever pass your citizenship test?

The tyrants at that time were the British. You remember them. They were the ones who through some bogus Balfour note on a scrap of paper legacied their well thought out English tyranny to a bunch of European Jewish colonialists.

Oh, and the Barbary Coast pirates were Turks. You know, the same people who are members of the very same NATO that the USA is a menber of, and Israel isn't despite their pathetic pleas.
Yes, let me repeat, the Founding Fathers were true Zionists, they compared America to the Promised Land of Zion, and themselves the oppressed fleeing from Egypt, which in their case was the British. So where is the discrepancy here? This Biblical Christian Zionism has been with America from it's inception and will continue, whether you like it or not.

And the Barbary Pirates were North African Arab Muslims, NOT TURKS. Look it up. Tripoli is in North Africa today's Libya! Another reason you're an idiot.

How far shall Zionists go with their Hasbara?

We are told Jesus is a Zionist, God is a Zionist, the Pope is a Zionist, the Archbishop of Canterbury is a Zionist and all the Christian Apostles were Zionists and the founders of America were Zionists too.

WHAT sick fantasies these arrogant people have, who put themselves above God even.

They are filled with hubris and arrogance and evil.

Filled with self, void of God.

Last edited:
Ha ha. That was a good joke. Actually The Founding Fathers fought your beloved Islamist Barbary pirate animals off the Coast of Tripoli.

True story.
:cool:

Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel. Idiot.

I would send you a diagram, but my cat likes privacy when he's using the litter box.......

Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel. Idiot.

I would send you a diagram, but my cat likes privacy when he's using the litter box.......
:lmao:

God in the Old and New Testaments is Zionist, and it starts with the story of Exodus. The Founding Fathers compared America to the Promised Land.

Hard to digest? Good.

God in the Old and New Testaments is Zionist, and it starts with the story of Exodus. The Founding Fathers compared America to the Promised Land.

Hard to digest? Good.

roudy----of all people---YOU should understand from whence cometh the meccaist shill.

Your experience may even predate my own ---or maybe not. You cannot

dispute the KNOWLEGE OF THE MOSQUE-----everything which cometh therefrom

IS TRUE------by law------therefore ---keepeth thine head

Hard to digest? Good.

roudy----of all people---YOU should understand from whence cometh the meccaist shill.

Your experience may even predate my own ---or maybe not. You cannot

dispute the KNOWLEGE OF THE MOSQUE-----everything which cometh therefrom

IS TRUE------by law------therefore ---keepeth thine head
There is a lot of "knowledge" in the mosque...and then I flush.

Nope, Zionism is a biblical concept that the founders of this nation believed in, and started with Abraham and Moses and has basically been around since then. Here's what the Founding Fathers believed in,moire Zionism:

"These Puritans viewed their emigration from England as a virtual re-enactment of the Exodus. To them, England was Egypt, the king was the Pharaoh, the Atlantic Ocean was the Red Sea, America was the Land of Israel, and the Indians were the ancient Canaanites. The Puritans were the new Israelites, entering into a new covenant with God in a new Promised Land."
You are fucking nuts!

The Founding Fathers were so turned off on the monarchy, that they didn't want any part of it infesting the New World. And they certainly were not going to replace one monarchy for one theocracy. They made sure of that by "separating church and state".

That's one of our core values. So stop trying to fuck with it!

You know nothing of the founding fathers, your whole thread is Zionist hasbara lies and propaganda and rantings of a pscho.

And your fantasies about God are another illustration of your Zionist psychosis.

Hard to digest? Good.

Last edited:
Window on Jewish tribal psychosis

… and a delightful journey into Jewish political despair

By*Gilad Atzmon

This week, a new Jewish “progressive” text has been published which you simply must read and circulate, not because it’s any good but quite the opposite: it is, as usual, just a*window on Jewish tribal psychosis*and morbid “progressive” nonsense. The reason you should read and spread*Rewriting History: Holocaust Revisionism Today*is because it is a delightful journey into Jewish political despair. They are losing the battle and they know it.

Window on Jewish tribal psychosis | Redress Information & Analysis

Hard to digest? Good.

nope actually it starts in Genesis---with Abraham.

Atzmon is an OK musician - but his attempts at political analysis and 'psychology' are as embarassig as if he made flatulent noises with his sax in the midst of a concert.

And the pious l'il sherripustule knows 'psychosis' - she's got a library's worth of 'issues'. AS IF anyone with more than a brain stem is going to give her rants any credence.

This is the one who informed us she JUDGED that it'd be better to die than be a Zionist......but of course *she* never judges, LOL!

Sooner or later, though, the poor deluded bint shall see the truth, the Truth and all the TRUTH - and she'll become a Zionist, too.

Atzmon is an OK musician - but his attempts at political analysis and 'psychology' are as embarassig as if he made flatulent noises with his sax in the midst of a concert.

And the pious l'il sherripustule knows 'psychosis' - she's got a library's worth of 'issues'. AS IF anyone with more than a brain stem is going to give her rants any credence.

This is the one who informed us she JUDGED that it'd be better to die than be a Zionist......but of course *she* never judges, LOL!

Sooner or later, though, the poor deluded bint shall see the truth, the Truth and all the TRUTH - and she'll become a Zionist, too.

I would not comment on a character like Atzmon----LOTS of --artists are so heavily
invested in their right termporal and parietal lobes----that they cannot engage in
---reason. We are lucky to have artists and their over developed
albeit -----pathological right parietal and temporal lobes----because they offer
a PERSPECTIVE. It may not always be 'normal'-----or clear-----but it is
interesting. Of course---sometimes such people are dangerous I do not
consider atzmon dangerous-----just an interesting phenomenon.

see OLIVER SACHS and CRITCHLEY

Nope, Zionism is a biblical concept that the founders of this nation believed in, and started with Abraham and Moses and has basically been around since then. Here's what the Founding Fathers believed in,moire Zionism:

"These Puritans viewed their emigration from England as a virtual re-enactment of the Exodus. To them, England was Egypt, the king was the Pharaoh, the Atlantic Ocean was the Red Sea, America was the Land of Israel, and the Indians were the ancient Canaanites. The Puritans were the new Israelites, entering into a new covenant with God in a new Promised Land."
You are fucking nuts!

The Founding Fathers were so turned off on the monarchy, that they didn't want any part of it infesting the New World. And they certainly were not going to replace one monarchy for one theocracy. They made sure of that by "separating church and state".

You didn't negate anything I said.

You know nothing of the founding fathers, your whole thread is Zionist hasbara lies and propaganda and rantings of a pscho.

And your fantasies about God are another illustration of your Zionist psychosis.

Hard to digest? Good.
I posted something which clearly indicates the founding fathers of United States envisioned themselves as the ancient Jews founding the new nation of Israel. Did that upset the Nazi witch? Good.

You are fucking nuts!

Poor Bilious Bully-Turd! He can't tell the difference between how the Puritans viewed their situation, and what the FF wrote into our Constitution.

The words on the Liberty Bell, in my hometown, are taken from the 'OT'. And not by accident.

An often-overlooked fact is that very many of our FF were Masons: the 'Sons of Liberty' in Boston were basically members of the same Masonic lodge. As such, the FF understood that any other moral person who was a monotheist - including Muslims and Hindus - was able to join in fellowship with them.

The 'separation' of Church and State does not deny either their proper influence: it is intended to preserve one from being overtaken by the other. And so far, it's worked very well for this nation.

The ONLY people who've been attempting to change that separation have been the extremist 'Christian' groups which have tried to legislate preferential treatment for their particular sectarian view through the years - by intruding into public gatherings their brand of 'Christian' sectarian religion (mandatory Bible readings in public schools, their brand of Christian prayer at civil gatherings like at the start of Town Meeting, tacky 'religious' desecrations of public buildings ......) They even distorted the Pledge of Allegiance by wedging in 'under GOD'.....

In fact, that crowd has made such a repeated SHOW of their so-vaunted 'faith', no hypocrite Pharisee Jesus excoriated could've done any better.

And on the other end of the lunatic fringe, we've had the 'hate GOD squad' who insist religion - ALL religion! - is a delusion. And they are out to save us from ourselves, whether we asked or not. The aggressive atheists are no better than the fundyfringies - a pox on both their fringes!

Hard to digest? Good.
I posted something which clearly indicates the founding fathers of United States envisioned themselves as the ancient Jews founding the new nation of Israel. Did that upset the Nazi witch? Good.

LIARS are the first to fart out "LIAR" Notice that such people do not
specify just what the "LIE" is--------they just fart out "LIAR" and usually add
some silly meaningless detail relating to their bigoted perception of character
type based on ideological and/or ethnic affinity. Long ago----in talking
to real lawyers----I learned what lawyers learn about "testimony"-----
in testimony----liars remain vague----honest people supply details.
No honest person farts out a general "LIAR" as a response to
opinion and discussion

I'm tellin' you...this Billo is really nuts. LOL

You are fucking nuts!

You didn't negate anything I said.

It is not clear to that the writer of that post has any idea as to what he said or why
he said it

Forum List

Back