Even the Founding Fathers Were Zionist!

It is all written in The Bible.

Satan controls the kingdoms of the world, and it is his followers you speak of.

Luke 4

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Temptation of Jesus

And the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time,*and said to him, “To you*I will give all this authority and their glory,*for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.*If you, then, will worship me, it will all be yours.”*And Jesus answered him,*“It is written,

“‘You shall worship the Lord your God,
****and*him only shall you serve.’”

The Jew's run America.
They own Hollywood.

As the evidence The Founding Fathers saw inspiration in the Biblical Story of Exodus. No doubt about it.

An often-overlooked fact is that very many of our FF were Masons: the 'Sons of Liberty' in Boston were basically members of the same Masonic lodge. As such, the FF understood that any other moral person who was a monotheist - including Muslims and Hindus - was able to join in fellowship with them.
Here is a small statistical look at the Founders who were Masons:

Signers of the Declaration of Independence: 56-Signers / 9-Masons: 16%
Signers of the U.S. Constitution 39-signers / 13-Masons: 33%
Generals in the Continental Army 74-General / 33-Masons: 46%

I broke them down in my article about the Founders and their Masonic involvement: Traveling Templar: Freemasonry & the Founding of the United States

You might be out on your count as they don't equal the degrees, could you have miscounted somewhere along the line ?

What crazy things you say.

I am beginning to wonder if Zionism is a mental illness.

You look for Zionism and Zionists everywhere.

This country does not respect any religion.

It's fucking non-sense to push this myth that the Founding Fathers were "jew worthy".
That's not what the claim is. Read again. The Founding Fathers, according to all the evidence, were devout Christians who saw this land as "Zion" and the British as the oppressing Egyptians.

Normally, freedom from oppression and the Zionist story Exodus would be a great motivating ideology to live by.

Except of course, if you're Bill-is-a-nut-o-really.

Considering its been proven that you're mentally ill, you shouldn't talk about others being mentally ill.

Not to mention, you don't know what Zionism is

All fabrications and delusions of Zionists!

As the evidence The Founding Fathers saw inspiration in the Biblical Story of Exodus. No doubt about it.
Nope. The Founding Fathers of this nation were Christian Zionists. Read the first post again.

How "Christian Zionism" played a role in the early days of America:

Jews and the Founding of America

These Puritans viewed their emigration from England as a virtual re-enactment of the Exodus. To them, England was Egypt, the king was the Pharaoh, the Atlantic Ocean was the Red Sea, America was the Land of Israel, and the Indians were the ancient Canaanites. The Puritans were the new Israelites, entering into a new covenant with God in a new Promised Land.

Thanksgiving - first celebrated in 1621, a year after the Mayflower landed - was initially conceived as a day parallel to the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur; it was to be a day of fasting, introspection and prayer. Writes Gabriel Sivan in The Bible and Civilization:

"No Christian community in history identified more with the People of the Book than did the early settlers of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, who believed their own lives to be a literal reenactment of the biblical drama of the Hebrew nation... these Puritans dramatized their own situation as the righteous remnant of the Church corrupted by the "Babylonian woe" and saw themselves as instruments of Divine Providence, a people chosen to build their new commonwealth on the Covenant entered into at Mount Sinai."

Jewish Symbolism in America

The Hebrew Bible also played a central role in the founding of various educational institutions including Harvard, Yale, William and Mary, Rutgers, Princeton, Brown, King's College (later to be known as Columbia), Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth etc. In virtually all of these colleges, Bible studies were required and some even adopted some Hebrew word or phrase as part of their official emblem or seal. Beneath the banner containing the Latin Lux et Veritas, the Yale seal shows an open book with the Hebrew Urim V'Timum, a part of the breastplate of the High Priest in the days of the Temple. The Columbia seal has the Hebrew name for God at the top center, with the Hebrew name for one of the angels on a banner toward the middle. Dartmouth uses the Hebrew words meaning "God Almighty" in a triangle in the upper center of its seal.

55b.jpg

So popular was the Hebrew language in the late 17th and early 18th centuries that Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Princeton, Johns Hopkins, and the University of Pennsylvania taught courses in Hebrew - all the more remarkable because no university in England at the time offered such - and students had the option of delivering commencement speeches in Hebrew, Latin or Greek.

Many of the Founding Fathers of America were products of these universities - for example, Thomas Jefferson attended William and Mary, James Madison - Princeton, Alexander Hamilton - King's College. Thus, we can be sure that a majority of these political leaders were not only well acquainted with the contents of the Bible, but also had some working knowledge of Hebrew. Notes Abraham Katsch in The Biblical Heritage of American Democracy:

"At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

-The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John -Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."
-The inscription on the Liberty Bell at Independence Hall in Philadelphia was a direct quote from the Book of Leviticus "Proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof."5
-Patriotic speeches and publications during the period of the struggle for independence were often infused with biblical quotations.

The basic framework of America clearly reflects the influence of the Bible and power of Jewish ideas in shaping the political development of America. Nowhere is this more evident than in the opening sentences of the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among them are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

President George Washington remembered the Jewish contribution when the first synagogue opened in Newport, Rhode Island, in 1790. (It was called the Touro Synagogue and it was Sephardic.) He sent this letter, dated August 17, 1790:

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in the land continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other inhabitants. While everyone shall sit safely under his own vine and fig-tree and there shall be none to make him afraid."

Note the reference to the "vine and fig-tree." That unique phrase is a reference to the words of Prophet Micah, prophesying the Messianic utopia:

"But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow to it. And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths, for Torah shall go forth from Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem."

You probably knew this, but this post is supported by the fact that Franklin proposed the following design for the Great Seal:

moto%2Bseal%2B1776.jpg

You might be out on your count as they don't equal the degrees, could you have miscounted somewhere along the line ?
My math is fine and those are the number of Masons involved with each of those events, I rounded to the nearest whole number.

Not interested in Zionist propaganda.

Because we are inspired by stories from the past does not make a person a Zionist.

That's where this thread fails Logic 101.

Thread title is a lie.

Wow, if I applied the reasoning of the Zionazi morons here, being inspired by Jesus would make me Messiah.

lol

All fabrications and delusions of Zionists!

The l'il sherriKKK... believes that denying facts will cause them to magically disappear - 'specially if it pretends to ask for it 'in Jesus' precious Name'...... Of course, that's reducing the GOD of all Creation to a sherrishit-tool, and seems to be a violation of a number of Commandments. But never-mind, 'cause the Whore of all HAMAS (pretty much the same as that ol' Whore of Babylon!) , well, she "BELIEVES".......

Even the demons believe, and tremble.

But, alas! The putrid l'il pseudo-humanitarian 'person of conscience' is not even as bright as a demon....... Certainly nowhere near as smart as Maxwell's demon, LOL!

Not interested in Zionist propaganda.

Because we are inspired by stories from the past does not make a person a Zionist.

That's where this thread fails Logic 101.

Thread title is a lie.

The sherrifilth proclaiming itself a follower of Jesus is an example of a lie.

Wow, if I applied the reasoning of the Zionazi morons here, being inspired by Jesus would make me Messiah.

lol

"REASON" is a function granted -----by G-d---of all the living
beings He created-----only to MAN (of course that's woman,
too== in fact---more so) The fact that man can REASON --
using his highly developed forebrain ----
allows him CHOICE.
Animals and isa-respecters function on instinct-----but
MAN (read that women and men) function on
******REASON ---THEN CHOICE*****

CHOICE is the theme of the entire book of Genesis---
which rejects both predestination and royal perogative. The
same theme pops up thruout the bibilical literature---even in
the "new" testament. Isa-respecters reject it

If one reads the bible with the forebrain intact----one
understands that G-d created both the apple tree and
the serpent as His agents.....after He created EVE.
Without the apple tree and the serpent and Eve's FREE
WILL------the entire universe would have to be
THE GARDEN OF EDEN ......forever and Cain
would not have been born. Eve excercised
HER OWN WILL-----initiating a chain of events
that was UNPREDICTABLE

"Belief" does not result in causation. Action results in
causation. Creation on a THOUGHT (let it be so)
is not a human function----it is a function only of
G-D

Based on typing style, I'd say the more aggressive member of the sherri team is on guard duty.

You probably knew this, but this post is supported by the fact that Franklin proposed the following design for the Great Seal:

moto%2Bseal%2B1776.jpg

My math is fine and those are the number of Masons involved with each of those events, I rounded to the nearest whole number.
Yup they were Masons and Zionists.

Forum List

Back