Even the Founding Fathers Were Zionist!

BOTTOMLINE= ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE RULES NOT little silly sinful man and ALMIGHTY GOD SAYS THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL ARE CURSED BY GOD AND THOSE THAT BLESS ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD== GENESIS 12:2-3
Important point, God says those that bless ISRAEL, not PALESTINE.

Got it, IslamoNazi worshipers?

Washington would not have allowed a single drop of American blood to be shed to keep the criminal fascist Zionist in power. He would be as appalled by today's Israeli government as he would be the American government.
Ha ha. That was a good joke. Actually The Founding Fathers fought your beloved Islamist Barbary pirate animals off the Coast of Tripoli.

True story.
:cool:

Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel. Idiot.

Washington would not have allowed a single drop of American blood to be shed to keep the criminal fascist Zionist in power. He would be as appalled by today's Israeli government as he would be the American government.
Ha ha. That was a good joke. Actually The Founding Fathers fought your beloved Islamist Barbary pirate animals off the Coast of Tripoli.

True story.

Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel. Idiot.
Can somebody please translate what this Nazi donkey just said?

The extent to which the founding fathers were Zionist:

"At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

-The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John -Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Wow, if that isn't Zionist I don't know what is!

Last edited:
The word Zionism does not even appear in The Bible.

We live in a country where teachers get put on probation for making references to the Bible in a History class or showing a film about the sanctity of human life in a health class.

But back to the thread title, it obviously is a lie because Zionism was not founded until the late 1800s.
Nope, Zionism is a biblical concept that the founders of this nation believed in, and started with Abraham and Moses and has basically been around since then.

But the concept does, so making the term valid.

Just as paedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality and homosexuallity do not appear in the bible but the concepts do

True story.

It's not Roudy's fault that you have been brainwashed by anti - Zionist propaganda.
You did that all by yourself.

Where in the Middle East is America?

The word Zionism does not even appear in The Bible.

Nope, Zionism is a biblical concept that the founders of this nation believed in, and started with Abraham and Moses and has basically been around since then.

But the concept does, so making the term valid.

Just as paedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality and homosexuallity do not appear in the bible but the concepts do

Yeah, religion meant so much to the Founding Fathers, they made sure this country's government didn't respect any.
Indeed it did matter to the founders and framers. The freedom of the people to worship as they pleased meant enough to them that they wished for the government not to establish a state-run religion. Read the First Amendment.

And it meant enough to them that even they worshipped as they pleased while in office.

I get it we are not the The United States of America anyymore, we are The United States of Israel.

There is no America anymore.

We are controlled by Israel. .

Last edited:
The United States of Israel?

Stephen Walt towers over me as we walk in the Harvard sunshine past Eliot Street, a big man who needs to be big right now (he’s one of two authors of an academic paper on the influence of America’s Jewish lobby) but whose fame, or notoriety, depending on your point of view, is of no interest to him. "John and I have deliberately avoided the television shows because we don’t think we can discuss these important issues in 10 minutes. It would become ‘J’ and ‘S’, the personalities who wrote about the lobby – and we want to open the way to serious discussion about this, to encourage a broader discussion of the forces shaping US foreign policy in the Middle East."

"John" is John Mearsheimer, a political scientist at the University of Chicago. Walt is a 50-year-old tenured professor at the John F Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. The two men have caused one of the most extraordinary political storms over the Middle East in recent American history by stating what to many non-Americans is obvious: that the US has been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of Israel, that Israel is a liability in the "war on terror", that the biggest Israeli lobby group, Aipac (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee), is in fact the agent of a foreign government and has a stranglehold on Congress – so much so that US policy towards Israel is not debated there – and that the lobby monitors and condemns academics who are critical of Israel.

The United States of Israel? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

True story.

No problem. He said...

"Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel."

Then he called you an "Idiot."

I don't know of you are an "idiot", but if you cannot understand what he said, you definitely have some problems.

Me, I think you are an ass for using the founding fathers of this country to promote your agenda. It shows how much you disrespect them and our country.

The United States of America was founded to end European colonial rule. Why in the world would they support European colonialism of another people?

Last edited:
I get it we are not the The United States of America anyymore, we are The United States of Israel.

There is no America anymore.

We are controlled by Israel. .

what total BS!

Not enough jews/Israelis in the world to control the US. If their logic and persuasion of the issues is in line with those of the US, that is skill and a superior weight of evidence.

No problem. He said...

"Your zealotry is pathological. The only way you can justify your idolatry for Zionist killers is to make claims of Islam lovers and Nazis critiquing the actions of scumbags like you. I have no more use for Islam than I do for Israel."

Then he called you an "Idiot."

I don't inow of you are an "idiot", but if you cannot understand what he said, you deinitely have some problems.

Me, I think you are an ass for using the founding fathers of this country to promote your agenda. It shows how much you disrespect them and our country.

The United States of America was founded to end European colonial rule. Why in the world would they support European colonialism of another people?
And the founders framed the creation of this country based on the Zionist story of Exodus in the Bible and fought Muslim Islamist pirate animals even way back then.

Which part of that is not true, or "pathological"?

"Idiot".

The extent to which the founding fathers were Zionist:

"At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

-The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John -Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Last edited:
The United States of Israel?

Stephen Walt towers over me as we walk in the Harvard sunshine past Eliot Street, a big man who needs to be big right now (he’s one of two authors of an academic paper on the influence of America’s Jewish lobby) but whose fame, or notoriety, depending on your point of view, is of no interest to him. "John and I have deliberately avoided the television shows because we don’t think we can discuss these important issues in 10 minutes. It would become ‘J’ and ‘S’, the personalities who wrote about the lobby – and we want to open the way to serious discussion about this, to encourage a broader discussion of the forces shaping US foreign policy in the Middle East."

"John" is John Mearsheimer, a political scientist at the University of Chicago. Walt is a 50-year-old tenured professor at the John F Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. The two men have caused one of the most extraordinary political storms over the Middle East in recent American history by stating what to many non-Americans is obvious: that the US has been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of Israel, that Israel is a liability in the "war on terror", that the biggest Israeli lobby group, Aipac (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee), is in fact the agent of a foreign government and has a stranglehold on Congress – so much so that US policy towards Israel is not debated there – and that the lobby monitors and condemns academics who are critical of Israel.

The United States of Israel? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Hey Jihad Sherri, if you don't like living in the United States of Israel, I have the best solution for you....

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Forum List

Back