Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

This is a stupid thread as evidenced by the subject line and ensuing braggadocio. But thanks for the BDS - ;)

Other underlying causes of territorial aggression may include lack of adequate, early socialization or gentling and handling exercises, sexual maturation, and underlying medical issues. Since there is most often a genetic predisposition to this issue, the goal is not to cure the problem as much as to control and manage it in an effort to decrease the frequency and severity of possible aggressive displays.

Shelters Are Terrifying
For dogs, shelters are terrifying places. They’re filled with other terrified dogs barking at the top of their lungs. The dogs have either been abandoned by families or taken off the street, stuffed into a transport van and then locked in a kennel.​
It’s up to the shelter (or the family if a dog bites at home) to figure out why a dog is acting aggressively. To do this, shelters attempt to make the determination if a dog is aggressive based on what’s known as a “temperament test.”​
By the time the “hand test” is performed, a dog is mostly set up to fail – she is stressed from the new environment, the noise is terrifying, she has been prodded and poked a bunch during the veterinarian examination and is around a lot of different canine personalities. After everything the dog has been through that day, some seemingly kind person finally gives the dog a bowl of food. The dog is delighted. But soon after the dog starts to eat, a fake hand comes out of nowhere and attempts to drag the bowl of food away. That’s when many dogs fail the test because they bite the “hand” that feeds them.​

Biden got the dog 3 years ago.

And he didn't train it properly.

This isn't a dog one week out of a shelter.

Biden got the dog 3 years ago.

And he didn't train it properly.

This isn't a dog one week out of a shelter.

You can THINK you have a dog trained and be tragically disappointed.
Blaming the Bidens is pure BDS.

Emc4mJ5XUAIZmAG.jpg

BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
Glass is shattering. I agree the thread is stupid but you dedicate your time here to stupid TDS threads....Hypocrisy 101.
LOL..Irony is not your strong suit.

you don’t know the meaning of the word.

It is apparent you don't.
I don’t start anti Biden threads so there is no irony, dumbass.

All I have seen in the last couple of months is some guy with a black face mask. Is it possible that it's not the guy the angry democrats thought they elected and the dogs sensed it?

Glass is shattering. I agree the thread is stupid but you dedicate your time here to stupid TDS threads....Hypocrisy 101.

Wrong, Numbnuts. You accused me of dedicating my time on a "stupid" thread, which is exactly what you were doing when you responded to me.. DUH.. Look up the definition of irony. You do know what a dictionary is, don't you?

There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.
Happened to us once when I was a kid. I absolutely fell in love with the dog, of course, but she had aggressive episodes. The day we took her back to the shelter nearly killed me. They immediately let her out in the run, and as we were leaving, she was running after us, barking and crying. It was awful.

There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.
Happened to us once when I was a kid. I absolutely fell in love with the dog, of course, but she had aggressive episodes. The day we took her back to the shelter nearly killed me. They immediately let her out in the run, and as we were leaving, she was running after us, barking and crying. It was awful.

Yep, there are dogs that you just can't train the aggressiveness out of. This is especially true of rescues of aggressive breeds like Germans where there is no way to know the history of what that dog has been through. OP doesn't seem to understand that.

Wrong, Numbnuts. You accused me of dedicating my time on a "stupid" thread, which is exactly what you were doing when you responded to me.. DUH.. Look up the definition of irony. You do know what a dictionary is, don't you?
Nope. Not at all. I accused You of having TDS

Yep, there are dogs that you just can't train the aggressiveness out of. This is especially true of rescues of aggressive breeds like Germans where there is no way to know the history of what that dog has been through. OP doesn't seem to understand that.
Even Cesar admits there are dogs you can never trust. He has a quite a few of them.

That's too bad. I'll bet they miss each other. Dogs are definitely like family.
Sure doesn't seem like the Lyin' Bidens treat their dogs like family. Can't have them trained while shipping them off in possibly isolation. Sad!

Even Cesar admits there are dogs you can never trust. He has a quite a few of them.

As a dog owner, you realize there are certain situations you can’t trust your dog in.
You learn to avoid those situations

You don’t know the history of the dog
It may have been fine in a small home with few strangers in it.
The White House is hectic with many strange people coming in and out. Dogs get protective.

The apologist Corrupt Joe in your statement has tweaked a bit.

The White House is hectic with many strange people coming in and out. Dogs get protective.

?

?

Nothing you Corrupt Joe apologist.

Forum List

Back