Even more than myself, many Veterans oppose the Bush WAR ON IRAQ

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Psychoblues, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    A veterans group that opposes the war in Iraq is defending U.S. Rep. John Murtha for taking a stand against the war. VETPAC issued a statement today criticizing a group called Veterans for Truth, which yesterday announced it is planning a rally against the congressman. Mr. Murtha has called for a quick withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

http://vetpac.org/

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  3. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Not zealous? You or any actual vet on this board, including me, would not make a pimple on John Murtha's ass for protecting this country or it's veterans. And you have the audacity to question his "zealousness". Shame on you Kathy, bad girl, bad girl.

Psychoblues

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sorry Psycho, this is the US, not an Islamic country and my opinion counts every bit as much as a pimple on society, such as yourself or John Murtha. I respect his service, but that's all he gets.

Besides that, I wasn't questioning his zealousness, but rather his voting on defense and military. Even for Vet benefits, he goes up in election years and down on off years. I can read.

5. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Bullshit. Your first word on this subject was "Zealous" with a big question mark. You don't know shit about Washington politics or any reasons behind any particular vote. Given the full width, breadth and depth of any particular vote you would probably vote with Col. Murtha. The conservatives like to hide a lot of their misdeeds on America behind otherwise popular votes, or didn't you know?

No worry. I was once one of the "conservatives" myself. I got fed up with their lying shit then and I'm still fed up with it.

Psychoblues

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    You are a riot. I can read voting records, can't you? Gave you the link and everything. Public records, you do know about them?

7. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Yep. I fully understand voting records and what goes into the records of each vote. Do you understand any of that? I doubt it.

Psychoblues

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Psycho, it seems to be past your bedtime. You have ended any pretense by your use of 'big words' and now you are saying simply, you are clueless. But it's late, I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

9. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Nay, I can go on for hours with a genuine debate and new information. You just irritate the hell out of debate and ignore information. So, if it will make you feel better, I will retire for the night so long as you don't further misinterpret my posts or attempt to ridicule my character.

Psychoblues

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    This coming from someone who is counting the front page for my posts. Accused me of being illiterate, and called me less than a pimple on Murtha's ass.

Go to bed, I don't have to ridicule your character or g_d forbid, misinterpret your posts-which I quoted. The posts speak for themselves. Good night.