Even John McCain hates America, well sorta

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
some of the time, well, you know, it's hard....

"I’ll admit to you that it’s tough, it’s tough in some respects," McCain said, seeming to lend credence to Michelle Obama's observation."

WTF Is It Now?!?: McCain hates America!!1!!!

and he didn't always love America, how dare he.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x7b5M2_8bY]YouTube - John McCain " I Didn't Really Love America "[/ame]

Can you believe it!

"Tough in some respects" is not equal to "I never was proud to be an American."
"Tough in some respects" is not equal to "America is a mean country".

be careful when using quotes. make sure what was actually said is in them, not your interpretation. otherwise misinformation is spread.

question: can you love something or someone you aren't proud of?

Why wouldn't she be proud of marines that landed on Omaha and Normandy? Why wouldn't she be proud of the men who flew supplies in behind the Berlin lines. Why wouldn't she be proud of the men who flew in supplies behind the Bataan March? Is she just now proud?

I think the quote was he didn't love his country until he was held captive in a foreign POW camp.

I think the quote was more that he didn't love his country until he was separated from it for a while... or something to that effect.

I think the whole who loves the country more thing is pretty silly. Perhaps we should just accept they're all pretty fond of where they are.

"I’ll admit to you that it’s tough, it’s tough in some respects," McCain said, seeming to lend credence to Michelle Obama's observation."

YouTube - John McCain " I Didn't Really Love America "

Can you believe it!
Lmao....nice cut and splice job with the video. Goes to show if you take 5 seconds you can cut back and forth to different parts of the interview.

Btw do you have any credible sources other than a bunch of mindless liberals like yourself throwing shit against the wall? :lol:

I think the quote was more that he didn't love his country until he was separated from it for a while... or something to that effect.

I think the whole who loves the country more thing is pretty silly. Perhaps we should just accept they're all pretty fond of where they are.

I agree.

I don't think Michell Obama or McCain hate america. This is just silly.

YouTube - John McCain " I Didn't Really Love America "

Can you believe it!

It is tough, seeing as it vomits up moronic liberals, like you, with its shitty public education system.

It is tough, seeing as it vomits up moronic liberals, like you, with its shitty public education system.

can you write even one post where you dont insult people who disagree with you? a major part of this country is free speech. let people speak and use whatever intelligence you might have to carry on a discussion. you seem extraordinarily bigoted and close minded with your hate speech. grow up

Why wouldn't she be proud of marines that landed on Omaha and Normandy? Why wouldn't she be proud of the men who flew supplies in behind the Berlin lines. Why wouldn't she be proud of the men who flew in supplies behind the Bataan March? Is she just now proud?

Same reason no one does unless they worship at the altar of the immediate BS god and decide to spin honest comments into something that exaggerates and distorts. I'm sure these soldiers are in your mind and prayers daily.

PS Family and neighbors are these men.

LOL I'd didn't go to Public school, my parents were religious and private was cheap then. What's your excuse for being a moron.

LOL I'd didn't go to Public school, my parents were religious and private was cheap then. What's your excuse for being a moron.

Did they teach you the nuances of capatlizing random adjectives, or how about the difference between a period and a question mark?

Did they teach you the nuances of capatlizing random adjectives, or how about the difference between a period and a question mark?

Ah, a grammar nazi, be careful you may misspell a word. Oops, you already did in a single post! :lol:

Forum List

Back