Even John McCain hates America, well sorta

Ah, a grammar nazi, be careful you may misspell a word. Oops, you already did in a single post! :lol:

Called a typo. I make them more often then I'd like, but I have no patience for double-checking my writing. Spell checkers make you stupid and lazy.

Called a typo. I make them more often then I'd like, but I have no patience for double-checking my writing. Spell checkers make you stupid and lazy.

ah, so you can ridicule others typing, but are too important to check your own. i think there is a word for that....

ah, so you can ridicule others typing, but are too important to check your own. i think there is a word for that....

"p--> P" in the middle of a sentence is not a typo. Question mark --> period is not a typo. His post reminded me of all the ironic "your stupid" posts I've seen in my life.

"p--> P" in the middle of a sentence is not a typo. Question mark --> period is not a typo. His post reminded me of all the ironic "your stupid" posts I've seen in my life.

you insult countless people here, and are mad because another post reminds you of others you have seen that called people stupid. would you like my opinion? probably not, but i will give it anyway. people who cannot use facts to dispute a claim turn to criticizing one's typing in an effort to discredit them. am i less intelligent because i dont often capitalize?

you insult countless people here, and are mad because another post reminds you of others you have seen that called people stupid. would you like my opinion? probably not, but i will give it anyway. people who cannot use facts to dispute a claim turn to criticizing one's typing in an effort to discredit them. am i less intelligent because i dont often capitalize?

Ya, I'm going to waste my time trying to discredit "What's your excuse for being a moron." Just shut up, dumb fuck.

Well I'd like to state for the record that America won't turn into a third world country unless we have an elitist liberal at the helm.

Well I'd like to state for the record that America won't turn into a third world country unless we have an elitist liberal at the helm.

im really curious why you feel that way. not trying to instigate, just gathering opinions and information

funny, i dont recall saying that anywhere

Dude, you are seriously one of the dumbest people I've had the misfortune to come across. You just don't get, and you never seem to get it, not even after dozens of pages posts will your dumb ass get it. There is no proper response to "so, when did you stop beating your wife?"

So, when did you stop eating lead?

Dude, you are seriously one of the dumbest people I've had the misfortune to come across. You just don't get, and you never seem to get it, not even after dozens of pages posts will your dumb ass get it. There is no proper response to "so, when did you stop beating your wife?"

And yet you spend almost all your time here talking to him, nomdepuke.

Priceless.

go back and check the wife comment. it wasnt me.

im having fun with this. you dont back up what you say with sources, you ignor criticisms of what you say, and you shell insults out left and right. and you want me to take you seriously? ok pen name, ill try to do that.

go back and check the wife comment. it wasnt me.

It... just...never....stops. You will need to start paying me tuition to further educate your stupid ass. You must be somehwere around 10 years old to not understand the expression of "when did you stop beating your wife".

Could someone really be this stupid and still manage to use the internet?

Doubtful. Did you ever post under the name of Pondo?

Why bother answering? Seems all your conclusions of me are forgone. You no doubt treat all of reality similarly. A simple life, but a close-minded one.

It... just...never....stops. You will need to start paying me tuition to further educate your stupid ass. You must be somehwere around 10 years old to not understand the expression of "when did you stop beating your wife".

sorry if i misunderstood you. im used to you mixing up quotes, and thought you were talking about the person who quoted 'is that what you tell your wife as youre beating her.' have a sticker. now answer some of the criticisms i posted about your many other posts, please. and again ill ask you to try and tone down your anger.
(edit: complaining about close mindedness. priceless)

back to the topic, i think too much attention goes to the 'love his country' idea. i love this country, but am very critical of it. many people feel that a love of country means no criticism or second guessing. that is just wrong.

is this what the original thread was about? i can barely remember

Last edited:

LOL!

helloseriousbusiness3am.jpg
200monkey.jpg

Forum List

Back