Even if you love all the races...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
why do you side with them? They don't give a crap about you, at all. When the time comes, they will all fall back on their family and friends.

Even if you love black people, for example, it is not reciprocated. Black people feel no obligation whatsoever to white people, let alone to jews, mexicans, or asians.

I'm just saying the truth. Side with your own. Nobody else will care about you.

There's no way to tell a goodwhite from a badwhite. At the rate the former is employing identity politics to soothe their guilty consciences, the total breakdown of law and order is inevitable. When the angry mob invades their quiet suburbs, their rainbow flags will not protect them.

Multi culturalists of all flavors will find themselves in blue sancuary type states. UN controlled. Usually citified environs. The war begins when the tare come to Aryan Nations to pillage. This is time as Scripture dictates to trade the shroud for the sword. Sobieski saved Europe then ; One Race , One God , One Nation.

why do you side with them? They don't give a crap about you, at all. When the time comes, they will all fall back on their family and friends.

Even if you love black people, for example, it is not reciprocated. Black people feel no obligation whatsoever to white people, let alone to jews, mexicans, or asians.

Who exactly are you talking about?

There's no way to tell a goodwhite from a badwhite. At the rate the former is employing identity politics to soothe their guilty consciences, the total breakdown of law and order is inevitable. When the angry mob invades their quiet suburbs, their rainbow flags will not protect them.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Someone dump you for a Black man? Get used to it and write a manifesto! :laugh:

Last edited:

Someone dump you for a Black man?

"muh dik" much? silly negro

New Topics

Forum List

Back