Even Fox News....

---- then how come Rump kept yammering about the election being "rigged"?

Hm?

Having it both ways: Priceless.
By doing that Trump squelched any attempt by the dishonest libs to even try to cheat. When Libs can't cheat conservatives win overwhelmingly every time.

Yyyyeah and uh, rejecting our own intelligence somehow isn't "losing faith in the legitimacy of the system".

There's nothing to reject. No evidence has been submitted.

Uh ---- why would it be "submitted" to you?

----- then how come Rump kept yammering about the election being "rigged"?

I don't know.. I can't defend some of the thing's he says... they're stupid.

Very simple answer. Rump will just spew whatever serves Numero Uno in the moment --- even if it directly contradicts what serves Numero Uno in the next moment.

Which, taken together, means he's completely full of shit and not credible in, literally, anything.

Oh, but I do...
Hillary lost the election because she wrote off some key states where she and Obama had created a lot of JOBLESSNESS

Rilly? Ya mean Jeep really did move to China?
They did open a plant there-
Jeep Cherokee production begins in China
Is it for China? Yes, but rather than export from here they opened there.
^ clearly has no idea how the auto industry works

Yyyyeah and uh, rejecting our own intelligence somehow isn't "losing faith in the legitimacy of the system".

I haven't asked for it. Congress did. If there is some evidence that Russians hacked something, Congress is entitled to that. You can't make allegations without evidence to back them up. Seems like you Hillary supporters would know that since you argued that point for the last 5 years.

Oh, but I do...
Hillary lost the election because she wrote off some key states where she and Obama had created a lot of JOBLESSNESS

You think Jeep would be selling cars in China if they had to build them here and ship them? Why do you think foreign car manufacturers all have countless factories here in the U.S.? Because they hate their home countries?

I haven't asked for it. Congress did. If there is some evidence that Russians hacked something, Congress is entitled to that. You can't make allegations without evidence to back them up. Seems like you Hillary supporters would know that since you argued that point for the last 5 years.

And are you a member of Congress?

Again the question was --- why would they submit it to you --- not to Congress.

Ask John McCain about what was submitted. He's in Congress. Ask Lindsey Graham.

No evidence has been submitted to John McCain or Lindsey Graham. There's no evidence to submit. All that has been presented is an evaluation.

That wasn't the question, now was it?
Oh, but I do...

You think Jeep would be selling cars in China if they had to build them here and ship them? Why do you think foreign car manufacturers all have countless factories here in the U.S.? Because they hate their home countries?

No evidence has been submitted to John McCain or Lindsey Graham. There's no evidence to submit. All that has been presented is an evaluation.

Reeeeeeeally. So you're in a position to know what's been submitted to Congress and what hasn't, are ya? :popcorn:

Very simple answer. Rump will just spew whatever serves Numero Uno in the moment --- even if it directly contradicts what serves Numero Uno in the next moment.

Which, taken together, means he's completely full of shit and not credible in, literally, anything.

Case in point, per the topic:

>> Six years ago, when WikiLeaks burst on the scene with its massive release of American documents, Donald Trump was livid. “I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something,” the then-entertainer said in an exchange recently dug up by CNN’s KFile.

Fox News host Sean Hannity was also furious, demanding Assange be arrested: “Why can't Obama do something about the WikiLeaks?” Sarah Palin compared WikiLeaks to the al-Qaeda magazine Inspire and called Assange “an anti-American operative with blood on his hands.” << (here)
--- again ... whatever serves the hackery of the moment, even if it directly contradicts what served the prior moment.

2012:
donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

2016:

Screenshot%2B2016-11-15%2B10.08.37.png

Same guy, same avatar, yammering out both sides of his enormous mouth to anyone who will still listen.
Didn't even bother to create a sock account to take the other side.

Nothing like consistency. Hypocritical BULLSHIT.

>> Six years ago, when WikiLeaks burst on the scene with its massive release of American documents, Donald Trump was livid. “I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something,” the then-entertainer said in an exchange recently dug up by CNN’s KFile.

Fox News host Sean Hannity was also furious, demanding Assange be arrested: “Why can't Obama do something about the WikiLeaks?” Sarah Palin compared WikiLeaks to the al-Qaeda magazine Inspire and called Assange “an anti-American operative with blood on his hands.” << (here)
--- again ... whatever serves the hackery of the moment, even if it directly contradicts what served the prior moment.

2012:

2016:

Same guy, same avatar, yammering out both sides of his enormous mouth to anyone who will still listen.

If you put that much work into the election maybe your side would have lost by less than you did...lol

:lol: "The Russians didn't hack the election --- they hacked the DNC server!" :rofl:

"Guns don't kill people --- bullets kill people!"

"I didn't rob the bank --- I robbed the teller!"

"I didn't hack your account -- I hacked your password!"

Bridge must be out between the two brain hemispheres....

So, the American people being exposed to the fact is "hacking the election?"

Even for a fucktarded hack like you that is insane, paint huffer.

Most likely Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails.

Even IF the Russians hacked them, this is no different than when Woodward and Bernstien hacked Nixon under Watergate. Investigative journalists known as WikiLeaks provided America with facts that the establishment was covering up.

Look, you're a hack, so of course you're a fucking hypocrite - even so....

The Russians did not hack the election they hacked private servers....oh sorry the Hildabeast had a private server. Guess that was Putins fault lmfao

Hey Podesta next time you select a password don't make it so easy to uncover, instead of password use password 123 or password abc or password 1 come on be creative oh I forgot you're a stupid liberal.

The Russians did not hack the election they hacked private servers....oh sorry the Hildabeast had a private server. Guess that was Putins fault lmfao

There is zero evidence they hacked anything at all. Retard Podesta fell into a spear phishing trap, but the main DNC leak was most likely an inside job by Seth Rich (who oddly was brutally murdered :dunno: )

What you have to remember of Pogo is that he is a hack, no integrity, no ability to reason.

2012:

2016:

If you put that much work into the election maybe your side would have lost by less than you did...lol

That's not a lot of "work", it's just connecting dots. But if you'd been reading this board over the last year and a half you would have known I've been doing that the entire time.

And I don't have a "side... lol".

Forum List

Back