Even After Vegas Tragedy,Al Green Still Wants To Impeach Trump.Give It A Rest Already!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blsmile: What The Hell?? Al Green shows no sympathy for the 59 people who died last night, no concern over the horrific events of what happened Sunday Nite. His attitude is,,,,,I dont care waz happened in Los Vegas, Maybe I will take two days off from impeeching Pezident Bush,,,,I mean Trump,,,Den on Thursday I will impeach Trump and put an end to all of dis racism !!!
:dunno:
Hey Al,,,,The Clintons aren't exactly Saints when it comes to being racists!
And these 57 states are in the early stages of shock and mourning,,,,and you want to impeach Trump? Maybe you need to impeach yourself.
:iagree:

• Banned
you would think that is Al Green had any real emotions, he would of just told the nation that he is dropping his case to impeach Trump because of the tragedy in Vegas.

:blsmile: What The Hell?? Al Green shows no sympathy for the 59 people who died last night, no concern over the horrific events of what happened Sunday Nite. His attitude is,,,,,I dont care waz happened in Los Vegas, Maybe I will take two days off from impeeching Pezident Bush,,,,I mean Trump,,,Den on Thursday I will impeach Trump and put an end to all of dis racism !!!
And these 57 states are in the early stages of shock and mourning,,,,and you want to impeach Trump? Maybe you need to impeach yourself.
It is the party of such intellectual people as Obie, Biden, Waters, Pelosi, Wiener etc. you expect too much.

you would think that is Al Green had any real emotions, he would of just told the nation that he is dropping his case to impeach Trump because of the tragedy in Vegas.

What part of the incident in Vegas do you think justifies Trump's childish and inept behavior?

Why should he stop wanting the orange tinted failure to be impeached because some people got shot?

What part of the incident in Vegas do you think justifies Trump's childish and inept behavior?
What part of the incident in Vegas do you thing justifies impeaching President Trump?

What part of the incident in Vegas do you thing justifies impeaching President Trump?
What part of the incident in Vegas has anything to do with Drumpf deserving impeachment?

What part of the incident in Vegas has anything to do with Drumpf deserving impeachment?
Didn't say I thought that, I was asking about Al Green's renewed demand that he be impeached.

Didn't say I thought that, I was asking about Al Green's renewed demand that he be impeached.
It wasnt renewed. its consistently been Mr Greens position.

He should stick to singing. :lol:
You should stick to getting head lice under control. :laugh:
You should stick to gnawing on neck bones and pigs feet, flower boy.
Its better than sexually molesting them and wrestling with them in the mud monkey boy.
Keep 'em comin' so everybody can see how fucking stupid you are.
Everyone already knows how fucking stupid you are you recessive monkey.
laugh.gif

He should stick to singing. :lol:
Its better than sexually molesting them and wrestling with them in the mud monkey boy.
laugh.gif
A real knee slapper there. Got any more?

laugh.gif
A real knee slapper there. Got any more?
I know. Youre such an easy target being white and recessive.
laugh.gif

Asclepias is "top poster of the month?" WTF? :p

Asclepias, let's talk about why you call Whites monkeys when Blacks often actually look like monkeys or possibly apes? :afro:

Forum List

Back