Zone1 "Evangelist" Kevin Young Advocates Liquor and Skipping Church As A Reward For Bible Readers

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is absolutely ridiculous, he's not an evangelist. Mind you I'm not a huge church goer myself, but I've never heard of an evangelist talking like that. Having both a relationship and eternity with Jesus Christ (which I still believe you can have without attending church as I only do occasionally myself) is enough of a reward for me. Even if I did drink liquor I wouldn't change my mind.

This Pastor Young character sounds like pretty much a devout member of the Radical Episcopalianists- with his advocacy of sodomy and abortion.

Nothing that particularly crazy IMHO. Just a devout member of that non-Christian cult.

This is absolutely ridiculous, he's not an evangelist. Mind you I'm not a huge church goer myself, but I've never heard of an evangelist talking like that. Having both a relationship and eternity with Jesus Christ (which I still believe you can have without attending church as I only do occasionally myself) is enough of a reward for me. Even if I did drink liquor I wouldn't change my mind.

Didn't Jesus turn water into wine? So, what's wrong with a little bit of alcohol as a reward?

Didn't Jesus turn water into wine? So, what's wrong with a little bit of alcohol as a reward?

"I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God." Ecclesiastes 3: 12,13

This Pastor Young character sounds like pretty much a devout member of the Radical Episcopalianists- with his advocacy of sodomy and abortion.

Nothing that particularly crazy IMHO. Just a devout member of that non-Christian cult.

You're a liar. Kevin Young isn't Episcopalian.

Kevin Young graduated from the Dallas Theological Seminary. He's NOT an Episcopalian.

You're a liar. Kevin Young isn't Episcopalian.

I was guessing, not lying.

But whether he is a Radical Episcopalianist, a UCC cultist or some other far left sect, does it really make a difference? After all, its unscriptural and unchristian for anyone to believe that God put Adam and Steve into the garden instead of Adam and Eve.

I was guessing, not lying.

But whether he is a Radical Episcopalianist, a UCC cultist or some other far left sect, does it really make a difference? After all, its unscriptural and unchristian for anyone to believe that God put Adam and Steve into the garden instead of Adam and Eve.

Dallas Theological Seminary turns out conservative evangelicals, fundamentalists and literalists. Scofield started the school.

Dallas Theological Seminary turns out conservative evangelicals, fundamentalists and literalists. Scofield started the school.

This fellow, Young , isn't a "conservative" or an evangelical in any sense of the word, based upon his unscriptural beliefs, regardless of where he went to school.

Forum List

Back