Zone1 This Man Speaks the Truth

I just trust that eccentrics like this poor guy do not walk in our green and pleasant land .Dangerous.

People like him are not helping a religion under huge pressure to present itself as sane and relevant to the modern world .

With his closing comments about Demons I think ( politely) he has made a huge PR blunder .
imho.

I just trust that eccentrics like this poor guy do not walk in our green and pleasant land .Dangerous.

People like him are not helping a religion under huge pressure to present itself as sane and relevant to the modern world .

With his closing comments about Demons I think ( politely) he has made a huge PR blunder .
imho.
Very well stated.

But what are the options available?

I think his interpretation will become something very close to what Christianity will finally adopt as the true word.

It's become a matter of the first or biggest sect being the first to make the choice. that will finally be chosen.

Very well stated.

But what are the options available?

I think his interpretation will become something very close to what Christianity will finally adopt as the true word.

It's become a matter of the first or biggest sect being the first to make the choice.
I am not religious yet -- though that is probably of zero relevance here to anybody else .
However , I have always been interested in the unanswerable questions which is why I took an Ancillary course of Comparative Religions alongside my first degree course .
Much later I discovered a certain American , Michael Newton , a remarkable spiritual hypnosis regressionist . A very clever and spiritual person but also committed to the scientific process .
I fell for his findings and recommend you research him.
100% sane and compelling , imho. Entirely relevant to this topic .

I am not religious yet -- though that is probably of zero relevance here to anybody else .
However , I have always been interested in the unanswerable questions which is why I took an Ancillary course of Comparative Religions alongside my first degree course .
Much later I discovered a certain American , Michael Newton , a remarkable spiritual hypnosis regressionist . A very clever and spiritual person but also committed to the scientific process .
I fell for his findings and recommend you research him.
100% sane and compelling , imho. Entirely relevant to this topic .
Michael Newton eh? I'll try to find time but I rather doubt it..........

I deplore dishonest compromises more than any of it.

A quick sample of Michael from you?

The after life is way different than any of us know or have been told....

The after life is way different than any of us know or have been told....
In my humble atheist opinion, it's a fantasy.

And also fwiw, there hasn't been any consistency in it's explanation by any of the churchesk, since the adjustment to the original became necessary.

It's a pity that Meriweather won't expand on the Catholic explanaation.

In my humble atheist opinion, it's a fantasy.

And also fwiw, there hasn't been any consistency in it's explanation by any of the churchesk, since the adjustment to the original became necessary.

It's a pity that Meriweather won't expand on the Catholic explanaation.
It all ends in tears anyway...
Jack Kerouac

The only earthly rewards are inflated paper currency & taxes. My view of heavenly rewards are no doubt simpler than most but to each his own as the old saying goes!

You are the royal child of THE MOST HIGH. Co-heir with Jesus, the Christ. Your inheritance is beyond comprehension. You'll sit at your Father's table, you will represent Him in all of the dimensions and universes He creates. You will live in mansions. Your robe will glisten off of the gold streets you'll walk along. You will have immediate and complete knowledge of all things. You will be at your peak physical condition for eternity. Your cup will overflow continually, and you will experience pure joy.
Make sure all your family and friends end up in the same destination, so you can share your rewards with them...

You are the royal child of THE MOST HIGH. Co-heir with Jesus, the Christ. Your inheritance is beyond comprehension. You'll sit at your Father's table, you will represent Him in all of the dimensions and universes He creates. You will live in mansions. Your robe will glisten off of the gold streets you'll walk along. You will have immediate and complete knowledge of all things. You will be at your peak physical condition for eternity. Your cup will overflow continually, and you will experience pure joy.
Make sure all your family and friends end up in the same destination, so you can share your rewards with them...
"I AM" familiar with MOST HIGH, GHOST & SON. I cannot understand the Deity(I have no way to explain Deity) but accept Them through faith & accuracy in prophecy. I was raised in city life in a broken & pagan family for the most part. After 8th grade I found myself on a family owned farm @ 14 yrs of age & left that farm when I was 16-1/2 yrs old. That 2-1/2 years completely changed me despite my hatred of that 6 day work week lifestyle, seven days per week when I was milking the Jerseys. I had been wishing since the day I arrived to get away from that farm lifestyle & tragically my wish came true, but @ a cost I had not reckoned on until it hit me as I was literally leaving that farm.

You may wonder why I am telling you all this for? Because if you can see my life in a nutshell you'd better understand the following. I had a rough time growing up as near everybody does. The concrete jungle seemed to have gravitated to the worse when I had finally reentered it('68/'69 a very volatile time in America). I eventually found myself actually wishing I could be back out in the sticks on a farm which I did in '77. The city people were so plastic & erratic that I could not adjust to them anymore. I like tillable acreage & a more private lifestyle where I can work @ my own pace away from the plastic people.

I'm not trying to come across blasphemous here but I don't think I would feel comfortable as a Representative of our Maker. I would better fit in as a low visibility maintenance man(repair), tradesman that builds structures or as a farmer as I prefer physical work over ambassador/clerical type employment, even @ my current advanced age. I would much prefer a section(640 acres) of tillable land over the mansions as I would have no need for mansions like what would I do with a mansion(s)??? I'd be a LOT more comfortable living in a 40'x60' pole shop with a concrete floor(easy clean up!) so my goats/Black-Tailed deer could come & go @ will.

I too know about the gold/transparent(multi dimensional streets?) of heaven but concrete is a better medium than gold for hooking up the wrinkle walls on a hard launch. Unfortunately or fortunately, depends upon ones take on things, I am pretty much as basic as a human being can come like no bells & whistles with this model. My desires are pretty simple compared to some other folks desires, I do want my former Black-Tailed deer herd back & in my sole possession like every single one of them EXACTLY as they were when I last seen them(I need to go back & erase that moment in time), my three goats, Neuman #1, Pandora #1/Pandora #2, a 40'x60' pole shop with 14' walls & a one mile long two lane drag strip flanked by tillable acreage. Not all folks harbor the same desires for sure & I am living proof of that, like keep it simple is my motto!

Thanks for the post I.R., till next time!

If Jesus would be the first to resurrect, how is it possible that Moses and Elias appeared and spoke with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration if the spirits of mankind do not exist?

Matthew 17:1-3
1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Again, who did Jesus go to to preach the gospel to if there are no spirits when he went and preached to the dead?

1 Peter 4:6
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Forum List

Back