Evangelicals voting for Trump showing their true colors

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I'll admit being surprised--that so many Evangelicals are coming out for Trump, an intolerant xenophobe.

Shows you what a bastardized version of Christianity they practice--just old school southern bigots at heart.

It's the protest in protestants. We know how to swim against the current when it's taking us where we do not want to go.

I'll admit being surprised--that so many Evangelicals are coming out for Trump, an intolerant xenophobe.

Shows you what a bastardized version of Christianity they practice--just old school southern bigots at heart.
Night, and Day...
donald-trump-jesus.jpg

Yes, evangelicals should absolutely vote for democrats.

Democrats have done SO much for them

What will be amazing is to see how many "Liberals" are going to go for Trump.
After talking to many of my democratic friends and family to my surprise many are going to vote for Trump rather than vote for Hillary.

Yes, you certainly don't see any Christian groups lined up for Hillary or Bernie.

What a bigoted comment.

After talking to many of my democratic friends and family to my surprise many are going to vote for Trump rather than vote for Hillary.
They would not be Democrats then, and never were...
That is where you are wrong< Mr Know it All.
After many heated political discussions with them they are tried and true liberal democrats.

How funny. Someone who believes in relative morality, trying to judge others. Very funny Hazlnutcase.

They would not be Democrats then, and never were...
That is where you are wrong< Mr Know it All.
After many heated political discussions with them they are tried and true liberal democrats.
Obviously not...

The German Evangelical Church played a similar role in ending the Weimar Republic. Nobody should be surprised when history repeats itself.

Forum List

Back