Evangelicals Are Probably The Most Obnoxious People On Planet Earth

I've seen catholics demonstrate against abortion. I've known evangelicals. I let them try to convert me, then I try to convert them to satanism, and we usually just call it a draw, although I have much better arguments than they do. The religion I truly detest is islam, islam, which means "is lame". At least evangelicals and catholics don't cut people's heads off if they won't convert, and they don't fly planes into our buildings.

Not anymore they don't. Salem witch trials weren't that long ago though. Maybe Muslims won't in 200 years from now either.

Evangelicals, you set such a bad example for Christians that you make all Christians look bad.

You open your mouths, and everyone assumes you speak for all Christians.

Please, from now on, tell people ahead of time that you're not really Christians, you are evangelicals, which is a heretic branch of Christianity that absurdly believes in all sorts of stupid ideas that have been rejected by most Christians.

And in a world that is hostile to all Christian denominations, you continue your hateful attacks on the Catholic Church, as if Catholics are the enemy.

You disgust me.

Did Jesus say only through him can you enter heaven? Then Evangelicals are the real Christians. You Christian Lights are cherry pickers. I say if you are going to swallow the lie you have to swallow the whole thing.

If you have to eat a shit sandwich you don't get to throw out the shit and just eat the bread you have to eat the entire sandwich.

I've known Catholics all my life, and never once heard any of them say shit about any other faith or religion. Of the evangelicals and Jews I have known, a minority of them have not openly expressed disdain for Catholics.

I'm Southern Baptist, and I have never in my entire life heard Baptists bashing CATHOLICS. I have heard them voice their distress at some of the practices of the Catholic church, and I have heard them pray for Catholics, however.

I have heard and have in fact been bashed by Catholics, though. One who chewed me out on facebook because my son was baptized on Christmas day.

All the Catholics I know mind their own business; they really don't care what other people do. On the other hand I have witnessed evangelicals rage against the Pope and Catholic beliefs.

Sorry you had bad experiences. Facebook is a toilet anyway. Worse than here, if that's even possible.

Even Catholics are arrogant assholes who think their church is the one true church and that eventually everyone will come back to them.

So they also think non christians are going to hell. They might not admit it or vocalize it but that is the truth. So they are no better than evangelicals. And they covered up pedophilia in the church. I'll never forgive or forget that. It plays a big part in me becoming an atheist. Thanks Catholics!

But I do love it when two different kinds of Christians fight each other.

Oh, and I was talking to a nice Catholic and I asked her if she liked the new pope and I said I did too. All of the sudden a conservative Catholic butts in and says, "that's because he doesn't follow dogma!!!".

I told her later that I wish all liberal Catholics would separate from the Catholic Church and call themselves something different. Because you either follow what the church says or you are not a Catholic! Stop pretending. Just because you were born into it doesn't mean you have to stay. If you don't believe admit it!

Forum List

Back