Evangelicals Are Probably The Most Obnoxious People On Planet Earth

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Evangelicals, you set such a bad example for Christians that you make all Christians look bad.

You open your mouths, and everyone assumes you speak for all Christians.

Please, from now on, tell people ahead of time that you're not really Christians, you are evangelicals, which is a heretic branch of Christianity that absurdly believes in all sorts of stupid ideas that have been rejected by most Christians.

And in a world that is hostile to all Christian denominations, you continue your hateful attacks on the Catholic Church, as if Catholics are the enemy.

You disgust me.

I know an evangelical Christian who talks about "strangers in heaven."

Her pastor told her that when Christians get to heaven, but they've lived a bad life, then they're "strangers in heaven."

This idea, which her pastor pulled out of his ass, has absolutely no basis in the Bible.

What it is, the pastor is trying to synthesize the idea of "faith alone saves" with the common sense notion that bad behavior has consequences.

But since "faith alone saves" all these nasty, evil Christians have to go to heaven, but they are "strangers in heaven" which mean they wander around and no one ever talks to them.

The whole idea is so retarded it's beyond belief that anyone could believe it, but evangelics generally are very stupid people so if this woman's pastor made this up, she believes it.

I went into a "Christian" bookstore and they had this chart on the wall that "proved" that the Earth was actually 6000 years old, not five billion as scientists claim.

What they did is they traced the characters of the Bible from Adam all the way to Jesus, added up their ages, and came to 4,000 years. Then they added another 2,000 years, which resulted in 6,000 years.

The whole idea that the Earth is 6,000 years old is so retarded that only an evangelical could believe it, but there it is.

Evangelicals say they follow the Bible, but they allow divorce in their churches, even though Jesus made it quite clear that divorce wasn't allowed, and if you divorced your wife and married another, you committed adultery.

This was just one of many inconvenient teachings of Jesus that Protestants threw out. There are many others.

And so, the suicidal, weak minded fool moves on from complaining about the city he lives in, and complaining about Atheists, and complaining about "life being unjust"....

...only to complain about Evangelical Christianity...

...while probably crying to Ave Maria.

Last edited:
Evangelicals have created a situation where Catholics feel it is probably unwise to publicly reveal you are Catholic in a group of people who aren't Catholic.

Tell a group of non-Catholics that you are Catholic, and all you will hear about is the sex scandal.

Tell a group of evangelicals you are Catholic, and you will hear an earful about how Catholics are idolators who worship Mary and are all going to hell for following the Pope instead of Christ.

I'm not supposed to hate anyone, but if I was allowed to hate, I would hate evangelicals.

blackroot is a troll. Obviously. Look at all the proof given to him in my links at his fingertips. He refuses to see the lie of the false RCC. I pray that you come to see that Jesus is your Savior and salvation is by faith in Him alone. In Jesus' name Amen.

What makes me feel bad is that the influence of evangelicals, their total hatred towards Catholics, has made me feel hate in return. That's the worst part. I now know what fueled all those religious wars in Europe that killed so many people.

Protestantism, when it comes down to it, is rooted in hatred of the Catholic Church and for a long time, Protestants tried to destroy completely the Catholic Church in Ireland.

ninja007, shart_attack, and Jeremiah have kept that hatred burning even into this modern age, when Christians should be allies against the common enemy, a world that hates and wants to destroy ALL Christian churches.

But putting aside the hatred is impossible for evangelicals, they are so steeped in hatred from the first day of Sunday school that they can never give it up.

Evangelicals, you set such a bad example for Christians that you make all Christians look bad.

Please, from now on, tell people ahead of time that you're not really Christians, you are evangelicals, which is a heretic branch of Christianity that absurdly believes in all sorts of stupid ideas that have been rejected by most Christians.

And in a world that is hostile to all Christian denominations, you continue your hateful attacks on the Catholic Church, as if Catholics are the enemy.

You disgust me.
They disgust me too but most people see them for what they are...a kissing cousin of Islamic terrorists.

Second most. Having some evangelical brow-beat you about accepting Jesus is certainly annoying but they don't usually then take out the machete. :)

I've known Catholics all my life, and never once heard any of them say shit about any other faith or religion. Of the evangelicals and Jews I have known, a minority of them have not openly expressed disdain for Catholics.

You disgust me.
They disgust me too but most people see them for what they are...a kissing cousin of Islamic terrorists.

Ravtard spreading hate and showing her bigotry again.

Nope, it's not our fault that Muslims hack people and blow people up. I like to think it's the fault of progressives, who look fondly upon Islamic terrorism as a great population control aid, and as their allies in killing off the Christian population.

I've known Catholics all my life, and never once heard any of them say shit about any other faith or religion. Of the evangelicals and Jews I have known, a minority of them have not openly expressed disdain for Catholics.

I'm Southern Baptist, and I have never in my entire life heard Baptists bashing CATHOLICS. I have heard them voice their distress at some of the practices of the Catholic church, and I have heard them pray for Catholics, however.

I have heard and have in fact been bashed by Catholics, though. One who chewed me out on facebook because my son was baptized on Christmas day.

I'm Southern Baptist, and I have never in my entire life heard Baptists bashing CATHOLICS. I have heard them voice their distress at some of the practices of the Catholic church, and I have heard them pray for Catholics, however.

I have heard and have in fact been bashed by Catholics, though. One who chewed me out on facebook because my son was baptized on Christmas day.

All the Catholics I know mind their own business; they really don't care what other people do. On the other hand I have witnessed evangelicals rage against the Pope and Catholic beliefs.

Sorry you had bad experiences. Facebook is a toilet anyway. Worse than here, if that's even possible.

No secret that I hate the bible thumping crap, the delusional idiots banging on your door on Saturday morning and they're oft-stated hate for their fellow human beings as well as their obvious hate for the god they say they worship.

New Topics

Forum List

Back