Evangelical Christianity's Far-Right Fringe

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This mentality is no different then ISIS or the taliban, some of the content of course is different but the mentality and thinking are the same

"Its followers believe the Bible, and the laws contained within it, should rule over every aspect of life." that is fine if they want to follow it , but that is not the case, they want to demand that everyone else follow it as we see in the stunts they are pulling

Why You Need to Understand Evangelical Christianity's Outrageous and Influential Far-Right Fringe

The Far Right Religious people I have known have all been very nice, productive members of society.

This mentality is no different then ISIS or the taliban, some of the content of course is different but the mentality and thinking are the same

"Its followers believe the Bible, and the laws contained within it, should rule over every aspect of life." that is fine if they want to follow it , but that is not the case, they want to demand that everyone else follow it as we see in the stunts they are pulling

Why You Need to Understand Evangelical Christianity's Outrageous and Influential Far-Right Fringe

Don't be afraid, guno. They shout no more than gun controllers, global warmers or Black Lives Matter.

All things being equal.

ah yes, that that time again to spew one of their many nasty post of hate for the day.

I'd "hate" to know how people who are Christians has been turned off from joining the board because of this?

The Far Right Religious people I have known have all been very nice, productive members of society.
The RW christian people in my family are just as you say but you seriously have to watch what you say to them. They will fly into christian soldier mode in a heartbeat to defeat the heretic in their midst. It's a real minefield just being around them as they are terribly reactionary and have no tolerance for differing viewpoints.

The RW christian people in my family are just as you say but you seriously have to watch what you say to them. They will fly into christian soldier mode in a heartbeat to defeat the heretic in their midst. It's a real minefield just being around them as they are terribly reactionary and have no tolerance for differing viewpoints.

"You are entitled to your beliefs. I am entitled to mine. Have a Tater Tot."

Well, I don't know about your family.

One wonders about the ability of someone with the screen name "occupied" to have tolerance for differing viewpoints.

One wonders about the ability of someone with the screen name "occupied" to have tolerance for differing viewpoints.
I lived with these people until adulthood, I am very practiced at simply nodding and keeping my mouth shut, it's how they like it. Every deeply religious family out there has members who grew up, escaped from that pressure cooker and simply do not speak with them anymore. It's not about God, it's about how you are treated by the people who are supposed to love you.

What does a screen name have to do with anything?

It can show where a person is coming from. D'uh.

LOL I chose this name because I knew it had unlimited trolling potential with the reactionaries at the time. It still gets a bite every now and then.

Forum List

Back