Eurozone agrees to lend Spain up to 100 bln euros

The first 6 years of the Bush admin, everything was fine.

the dems took both houses and everything went to shit.

But 3.5 years later and obama, and the dems are still blaming bush.

time to grow the fuck up, look at the EU and grasp the idea that THAT is what your leaders want for America.

you cool with that?

What I'm NOT cool with is you talking to everybody that doesn't agree with you like they are so much shit on the bottom of your shoe. That's what I'm not cool with.

Everybody is frustrated with politics these days. Toning down the trash talk might help in my opinion. There's always the ignore feature or tv too.

Yeah. I just got done emptying my ignore list, but I'm up to here with the angry little men.

WRAPUP 7-Eurozone agrees to lend Spain up to 100 bln euros | Reuters

BRUSSELS/MADRID, June 9 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers agreed on Saturday to lend Spain up to 100 billion euros ($125 billion) to shore up its teetering banks and Madrid said it would specify precisely how much it needs once independent audits report in just over a week.

After a 2 1/2-hour conference call of the 17 finance ministers, which several sources described as heated, the Eurogroup and Madrid said the amount of the bailout would be sufficiently large to banish any doubts.

"The loan amount must cover estimated capital requirements with an additional safety margin, estimated as summing up to 100 billion euros in total," a Eurogroup statement said.

Spain said it wanted aid for its banks but would not specify the precise amount until two independent consultancies - Oliver Wyman and Roland Berger - deliver their assessment of the banking sector's capital needs some time before June 21.
<more>

Just How much Longer does anyone think Germany is going to keep Carrying this Shit? Germany is After all The Heat and Soul of the EU Economy, They are taking the Brunt of this shit. I can't Imagine they enjoy It.

What I'm NOT cool with is you talking to everybody that doesn't agree with you like they are so much shit on the bottom of your shoe. That's what I'm not cool with.

Everybody is frustrated with politics these days. Toning down the trash talk might help in my opinion. There's always the ignore feature or tv too.

Yeah. I just got done emptying my ignore list, but I'm up to here with the angry little men.

It gets pretty tough to Tone it down, When every time you have a discussion with the Other side. They accuse you of being, Racist, or Stupid.

I tend to laugh a bit when Liberals start talking about toning it down. Where were you guys asking for Civility for 8 Years when Democrats were Showing nothing but disrespect and Disdain for a sitting President?

I warned Liberals then that what goes around comes around. I said if they kept up the Over the Top, Hate filled, Rage Fueled Rants Against Bush, and All Republicans. That it would only lead to a Divided, Hateful Nation.

well, Let me be the First to Congratulate you. Job well done.

This Country has not been more Politically Divided, With more People Involved in it since the Civil war.

Yay.

As a conservative, I think toning it down makes us look more intelligent and thoughtful about the long term good for the nation. I'm not suggesting compromise, just less trash talk.

As a conservative, I think toning it down makes us look more intelligent and thoughtful about the long term good for the nation. I'm not suggesting compromise, just less trash talk.

Well, There is Trash Talk and then there is Responding to Repeated Insults, and Raging Arrogance with a Little "Colorful Language"

I have to admit I am guilty of the Latter. lol

Well, There is Trash Talk and then there is Responding to Repeated Insults, and Raging Arrogance with a Little "Colorful Language"

I have to admit I am guilty of the Latter. lol

As am I. Trying harder, hoping for better results than usual.

It's funny. The whole world is hurting - but in America, it's Obama's fault.

The first 6 years of the Bush admin, everything was fine.

the dems took both houses and everything went to shit.

But 3.5 years later and obama, and the dems are still blaming bush.

time to grow the fuck up, look at the EU and grasp the idea that THAT is what your leaders want for America.

you cool with that?

The Funniest thing is the Liberal Press.

They Credit Clinton for the Economy in the 90's, Blame Bush for the Economic Collapse, But when it comes to Obama they say "the President really can not do much About the Economy"

They are the gift that just keeps on Giving.

just when I think I have seen it all, I see Wolfblitzer at 9pm Gleefully reporting that Wis Exit Polls are Neck and Neck and the Dem may win, This may be a peek at what will happen in Nov.

Then I see him at 10pm, Sorrow Faced, and subdued. Reporting that Walker won, and saying nothing about what that might mean for Nov.

Man, I rewound and watched that shit over and over just ROFLMAO.

Liberal Shills Posing as journalists are good for Laughs at least.

Forum List

Back