European Court Rules Gay Marriage not a Human Right?...

Our court has no logical merit to back up that assertion. Fundamental to survival would imply we need it, which we do not. Very easily logically refuted.

Ultimately we do... You will never Understand this Reality and I'm not going to waste my time dancing with you about today. :thup:

:)

peace...

We ultimately need marriage to survive is your assertion, and it's MERELY an assertion but not a conclusion since you refuse to back it up with a logical argument.

And I'd argue that you can't, since it doesn't follow that "because marriage, we survive."

Because of sexual intercourse we do(survive), not because of marriage; thus, it is sexual intercourse that is fundamental to survival and not marriage. That's how logic works.
God created man and woman to become one, marriage, and prosper.

You should see the horrible things European courts have to say about speech! Just try waving a Nazi flag around in Germany.

So I wouldn't get all hard in your pants over European courts and their legal opinions, and I would start counting your lucky stars you live in America.

But if you hate fags that much, go ahead and move to the European paradise. Go ahead!

It's not so much as it is "hating fags" as it is loving and caring about children. The European Court sees marriage and childrearing as inseparable legally. So they sought to send a message about what Europe thinks the best environment for raising an adopted child is. And that doesn't include the plaintiffs who were a man and a woman playing at "lesbians" after the man chopped his junk off. The Court felt these two didn't have a "human right" to be able to legally secure orphans into that environment of stark and obvious mental illness...

You should see the horrible things European courts have to say about speech! Just try waving a Nazi flag around in Germany.

So I wouldn't get all hard in your pants over European courts and their legal opinions, and I would start counting your lucky stars you live in America.

But if you hate fags that much, go ahead and move to the European paradise. Go ahead!

Everything spoken in that quote above is filled with rage, sexualized language and intolerance, even violence. No wonder the European Court found that gays don't have a human right to try to access kids via the loophole of marriage. There are so many issues going on in that post above that no child should be within a 100 miles of a "marriage" involving someone like that.

The US would be well advised to take a gentle nudge from who their closest allies are. In a war-torn era where ideologies more than fiscal ties [now that Europe is getting its oil from Muslims and Russians] will decide who snuggles up to who...we'd better do a little....what's the word?.....thinking... :cool:

Know your allies...

Paris France, 2013:

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg

I travelled Europe as a kid. This was when Europe held the US in the "highest esteem". And though we think they're all roses when it comes to the US, that isn't true. I cannot tell you how many forced smiles we received when it was discovered were were Americans. We were driving around in a mercedes we'd bought in Munich with local plates there so it wasn't immediately obvious until we opened our mouths. The French were openly disgusted by us. Though they're all happy then as now for the "financial friendships" with the US. As far as culture goes...yeah...no..

Now that the US is cash-strapped and our European allies are snuggling up to Russia for oil [why not, "financial friendships" aren't bound by ideologies right Arbusco oil?], we'd do well to keep our finger on the pulse of what little is left of European "fondness" for all that is America.

Just think about that and how disgusting and repugnant the idea of homosexuals role-playing "mom and dad" is to the rest of the world. We are already forbidden from adopting kids from Russia directly because of our permissiveness towards deviant sex cultees getting their hands on little kiddies...er...I mean "poor adoptable orphans needing a home" with "loving" parents...

Will even calm islamics rise to a boiling fury over a federal announcement in the US that "gay marriage is now the law"? Really, we like to blame others for calling us on our BS. But how long can we behave like depraved blind maniacs before even our best friends join the jihad against us?

Forum List

Back