Europe

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
The chetniks have been originally anti-fascist fighters and had support from the allies. Later they side sometimes with nazis too. They have not been nazis but they have been greater serbian nationalists, and they did planned to attack non-serbs. Im not a chetnik eventhough I have a chetnik hat, but I also have lots of hats etc. a communist ushanka, a cowboy hat etc. Wanted to say my opinion. I dont hate them but they are not my idols.

O nesrpskom stanovništu
Vikicitati „Omeđiti ’de fakto’ srpske zemlje i učiniti da u njima ostane samo srpski živalj; posebno imati u vidu brzo i radikalno čišćenje gradova i njihovo popunjenje svežim srpskim elementom; izgraditi plan za čišćenje ili pomeranje seoskog stanovništva sa ciljem homogenosti srpske državne zajednice; u srpskoj jedinici kao naročito težak problem uzeti pitanje muslimana i po mogućnosti rešiti ga u ovoj fazi.[16]”

—Mihailovićev program izložen u depeši vladi u Londonu septembra 1941.
Vikicitati „Stvoriti neposredne zajedničke granice između Srbije i Crne Gore, kao i Srbije i Slovenačke čišćenjem Sandžaka od Muslimanskog življa i Bosne od Muslimanskog i Hrvatskog življa.[7]”

Vikicitati „Jednim delom snaga dejstvovati iz doline Lima pravcem: Bijelo Polje — Sjenica sa zadatkom očistiti Pešter od Muslimanskog i Arnautskog življa.[7]”

Vikicitati „Potrebno je još sad da se pripremi iseljavanje u Tursku ili ma gđe van naše teritorije. Na dan ustanka oni će svi biti pokrenuti sa svojih naselja a što niko neće moći sprečiti. — U danom momentu svi muslimani ima da budu pokrenuti sa svojih ognjišta. Oni koji su bliži hrvatskim oblastima tamo — glavno je da svi budu pokrenuti.[17][2]

About the non-Serb population
Vikicitats "Limit the de facto Serbian state and make only the Serbian people stay in them; especially to take into account the rapid and radical cleansing of cities and their fulfillment with fresh Serbian elements; to develop a plan for cleaning or moving the rural population with the goal of homogeneity of the Serbian state union; in the Serbian unit as a particularly difficult problem to take the issue of Muslims and possibly solve it at this stage. [16] "

-Mihailovic's program exposed to the deportation to the government in London in September 1941.
Vikicitats "Create immediate common borders between Serbia and Montenegro, as well as Serbia and the Slavic cleansing of Sandzak from the Muslims and Bosnia from the Muslim and Croat communities. [7]"

Victims "Part of the forces operate from the Lima valley: Bijelo Polje - Sjenica with the task of clearing Peshter from the Muslim and Arnautian people. [7]"

Vikticats "It is still necessary to prepare for the emigration to Turkey or anywhere outside our territory. On the day of the uprising, they will all be driven from their settlements, which no one will be able to prevent. - At the moment all Muslims will have to start from their hearth. Those who are closer to the Croatian areas there - the main thing is that everyone will be running. [17] [2] "

Forum List

Back