Eurabia: A Continent in Flight

American_Jihad Imagine said:
It's difficult to know whether your posts are satirical or just the delusional ramblings of a young Hilly Billy American youngster .
Given that America is the most Terrorist religion that History has yet witnessed , your burblings do come across as extremely funny .

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
American_Jihad Imagine said:
It's difficult to know whether your posts are satirical or just the delusional ramblings of a young Hilly Billy American youngster .
Given that America is the most Terrorist religion that History has yet witnessed , your burblings do come across as extremely funny .

As does yours you silly bastard. America is not a religion you ssob...:D

I know Americans are not all nutters, but when people rant about the UK from a position of total ignorance it is a real strain not to be rude. Where to you get these ignorant, racist weirdoes, and who feeds them lies?

I know Americans are not all nutters, but when people rant about the UK from a position of total ignorance it is a real strain not to be rude. Where to you get these ignorant, racist weirdoes, and who feeds them lies?

frontpagemag .com The jewish equivalent of stormfront

Pamela Geller
Pam Geller - SourceWatch

American_Jihad It's difficult to know whether your posts are satirical or just the delusional ramblings of a young Hilly Billy American youngster . Given that America is the most Terrorist religion that History has yet witnessed said:
your burblings do come across as extremely funny[/B] .

No need for juvenile name calling , as I assume you are now out of high school .
You write as though you have never travelled further than the Hilly Billy land borders .
And America has become a religion to insular HBs like you who have no international perspectives .
DYOR rather than reading fifth rate news sources with strange political agendas .
Better a snob --- someone with style and good taste --- than a slob .Pull yourself together .

No need for juvenile name calling , as I assume you are now out of high school .
You write as though you have never travelled further than the Hilly Billy land borders .
And America has become a religion to insular HBs like you who have no international perspectives .
DYOR rather than reading fifth rate news sources with strange political agendas .
Better a snob --- someone with style and good taste --- than a slob .Pull yourself together .

:blahblah: EuroTrash...:eusa_shhh:

Pamela Geller
Pam Geller - SourceWatch

What happened to yo avatar...rolmao

josfullofshat01.gif

Jos smokes to much shat...

:blahblah: EuroTrash...:eusa_shhh:

I was right about your insular nature .
Get a job , save some money and go international . And , above all , get some evening classes under your belt . You don't want the Euro sophisticates laughing at you , if you ever get there .

Pamela Geller
Pam Geller - SourceWatch

Sounds alarming. The difficulty is that they seem to use the most illiterate idiot sources over here, even misquoting those, to give a picture of the world worthy of Herr Goebbels. It would be funny if it didn't convince the know-nothings (or at least to judge by the sort of weirdo ranting I see from American extremists) that it's time to set of on another round of mass-murder.

I was right about your insular nature .
Get a job , save some money and go international . And , above all , get some evening classes under your belt . You don't want the Euro sophisticates laughing at you , if you ever get there .

How the hell do you get the quotes all screwed up...:eek:

A good course in General Comprehension will get you over a great many of your problems . And just keep practising and your prose will make gradually much better sense.
But try and find a practise area elsewhere. At the present you are littering threads with bigoted drivel .
You don't want people calling you , American ( wish) I had ( an education ) .

American_Jihad said:
Imagine, just like that, in almost no time at all, the uber civilized continent of Europe was turned into a massive murder machine. Just. like. that.
The Muslim world partnered with the Nazis. History repeats. Now this brutal savagery comes packaged in a "religion," so you have to respect it.
Muslim kids praising Hitler, hoping for new Holocaust -..

Wow you ranting made ZERO sense, another worthless leftist troll here to promote civil rights for Jihadist! How much lead paint did you sniff as a kid? I have been to London a few times and it anything BUT the racial harmondy you make it out to be. It's an extremely racially and ethnically divided city. Much much less than say New York, LA or Chicago (all which are very racially divided also)!

Sorry to hear you left school early , before honing your General Comprehension skills .
The thing I enjoy about the UK is that we are neither Gun Crazed or predisposed to Violence .It is beginning to look as though that there is a link between obesity , violence and stupidity in America .
I suspect that the lowered Educational standards are just a by - product of a failing society .

American_Jihad said:
Imagine, just like that, in almost no time at all, the uber civilized continent of Europe was turned into a massive murder machine. Just. like. that.
The Muslim world partnered with the Nazis. History repeats. Now this brutal savagery comes packaged in a "religion," so you have to respect it.
Muslim kids praising Hitler, hoping for new Holocaust -..

Wow you ranting made ZERO sense, another worthless leftist troll here to promote civil rights for Jihadist! How much lead paint did you sniff as a kid? I have been to London a few times and it anything BUT the racial harmondy you make it out to be. It's an extremely racially and ethnically divided city. Much much less than say New York, LA or Chicago (all which are very racially divided also)!

You mean there are all sorts of people there? Hurts, does it? London is run by Russian criminals, bankers and Yanks through a blond Turk, but the people seem to get on well enough.

How the hell do you get the quotes all screwed up...:eek:

A good course in General Comprehension will get you over a great many of your problems . And just keep practising and your prose will make gradually much better sense.
But try and find a practise area elsewhere. At the present you are littering threads with bigoted drivel .
You don't want people calling you , American ( wish) I had ( an education ) .

BlackFerry, how the hell do you get the quotes all screwed up...:eek:

Ah ... the effeminate and oh so progressive European. If not for America and the Russians you'd still be goose-steppin' about, Princess. :D

Ah ... the effeminate and oh so progressive European. If not for America and the Russians you'd still be goose-steppin' about, Princess. :D

Another real live Hilly Billy , no less .
It's like discovering a new species loosely linked to us .
As for "effeminate etc " , your country has an Army that has not "won" a war for over 70 years, and at the micro level had its BoxingTeam return in disgrace from the London Olympics with no medals. The UK topped the list .
And in terms of total medals pro rata to population , the UK left the US trailing .
You do not even participate effectively in the number one global sport --- Football --- and most nominal US victories are regarded as suspect , due to the number of drug cheats that you harbour .
I think you need to rethink your silly ideas before attempting cheap name calling .

Your to kind, it's euro-trash or in he/she case euro-billy...:eusa_angel:

Pamela Geller
Pam Geller - SourceWatch

What happened to yo avatar...rolmao

josfullofshat01.gif

Jos smokes to much shat...

I see you got yo avatar back, played again...rolmao

Forum List

Back