EU: We must continue sending ammunition to Ukraine until the Moscow invasion ends

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Thank you Ukraine for protecting us from Muscovite fascism, imperialism and barbarism! Slava Ukrainie! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

EU: We must continue sending ammunition to Ukraine until the Moscow invasion ends​

The Ukrainians deny responsibility for the attack on Moscow.

Putin threatens that he will use a nuclear weapon if Ukraine does it again.

Yea, escalating a war with a nuclear superpower is a real smart move.

:cuckoo:
Putin's threat was referring to an attack on Moscow by the Ukraine, leading to Russia's nuclear response.

The question then becomes whether or not America would respond with nuclear weapons in kind. Note that I say 'in kind'.

I think that a tactical nuclear weapons being used by any of the likelies such as Israel, Russia, or some other would not escalate into a full scale nuclear war.

America's supposed gains in this proxy war against Russia doesn't warrant nuclear annihilation of America.

And so I think that Putin is very serious and sincere. But first he is very serious and sincere about never allowing the defeat of Russia.

Discussion of the probabilities and possibilities is good for this forum!

The Ukrainians deny responsibility for the attack on Moscow.

Again, why do you tell such stupid lies? Your link says nothing about Putin threatening a nuclear attack if Moscow is bombed again.

America's supposed gains in this proxy war against Russia doesn't warrant nuclear annihilation of America.
You seem to be under the impression that the people running our country donโ€™t want its destruction. These people are Satanic and evil, and they hate everything America stands for. Theyโ€™ve been waiting a long time to destroy it.

You seem to be under the impression that the people running our country donโ€™t want its destruction. These people are Satanic and evil, and they hate everything America stands for. Theyโ€™ve been waiting a long time to destroy it.
That's sweet, two Putinheads jerking each other off.

Yes, but their deepest thoughts and concerns are always going to be for themselves.
For them, even hiding in an underground bunker for 6 months isn't in their cards.

We all have to keep in mind the gain America is trying to achieve with this proxy war against Russia. It's no longer any real secret and it's been raised and discussed thoroughly by now. Nuclear war is not in the cards but I have a hunch that Putin will never stop short of saving his country completely intact.

Fortunately we have a long way to go, with China only partially involved so far. At least Biden and the Pentagon can be applauded for playing that issue cautiously!

Again, why do you tell such stupid lies? Your link says nothing about Putin threatening a nuclear attack if Moscow is bombed again.
If you want to think that Putin won't resort to using a nuclear weapon then this is a good pace to make your point.

In fairness to your comment, I would suggest that the biggest danger of nuclear war in America is the Christians and their illusions of the afterlife or another life.

If you want to think that Putin won't resort to using a nuclear weapon then this is a good pace to make your point.
My only point is that you lied about Putin threatening to use nukes if Moscow is bombed again. The question is, why would you post such a stupid lie? The only conclusion that comes to mind is that you have been so shaken by all the negative revelations and defeats Russia has suffered recently, that the Kinzhal was not a true hypersonic missile, that the S-400 that could not track it in tests is inferior to the Patriot system that could and that Russia is not capable of defending its border from ground and air attacks, that you could not distinguish between your fantasies of nuking everyone and reality.

My only point is that you lied about Putin threatening to use nukes if Moscow is bombed again.
It seems that you have several points!
The question is, why would you post such a stupid lie? The only conclusion that comes to mind is that you have been so shaken by all the negative revelations and defeats Russia has suffered recently, that the Kinzhal was not a true hypersonic missile, that the S-400 that could not track it in tests is inferior to the Patriot system that could and that Russia is not capable of defending its border from ground and air attacks, that you could not distinguish between your fantasies of nuking everyone and reality.
But I'll stick the the main point here, and that being Putin threatening the use of nuclear weapons on several occasions, and specifically after the Ukrainians' attack on Moscow.

I must say though, I understand the reason for the denial that has recently replaced the accusations that were valid for Putin.

America's propagandists' worst fear is in the American people coming to recognize that this war against Russia is fraught with risks that make the Cuban blockade pale in comparison!

-----------------------------------
I've considered your assertions on the Patriot missiles vs. the Kinzhal and other hypersonic missiles.

It seems that you have several points!

But I'll stick the the main point here, and that being Putin threatening the use of nuclear weapons on several occasions, and specifically after the Ukrainians' attack on Moscow.

I must say though, I understand the reason for the denial that has recently replaced the accusations that were valid for Putin.

America's propagandists' worst fear is in the American people coming to recognize that this war against Russia is fraught with risks that make the Cuban blockade pale in comparison!

-----------------------------------
I've considered your assertions on the Patriot missiles vs. the Kinzhal and other hypersonic missiles.
No, I made only one point, that you are lying about Putin threatening to use nukes if Moscow is bombed again. The rest of my post was a speculation about why you are unable to distinguish between your fantasies about nuclear war and the reality that Putin has never threatened to use nukes in Ukraine.

YES, WE KNOW WHAT you impotents ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ can do it :icon_lol:

30424.jpg

Forum List

Back