EU opens proveedings against X disinformation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I suppose that musk wants to comply but he sacked everyone who would do tthe work for him.

His dalliance with bad actors is costing him dearly. You cant back nazis and xpect decent people to put up with it.

What is shocking is that he is willing to comply with dictators across the world but not with an organisation of democratic governments.

Yes. Report says 'suspected breach of transparency obligations and deceptive design of user interface.'

I suppose that musk wants to comply but he sacked everyone who would do tthe work for him.
His dalliance with bad actors is costing him dearly. You cant back nazis and xpect decent people to put up with it.
What is shocking is that he is willing to comply with dictators across the world but not with an organisation of democratic governments.

Any time you see any organization calling for the censorship of “disinformation”, you can certainly know without a doubt, what the true source is of any genuine disinformation.

Mr. Musk should tell the entire EU to fuck themselves, if they want to bully him into censoring free speech on his platform.

Musk is an American citizen, and his is an American-based company, and the EU is full of shit in demanding that he or it engage in censorship. If they have a problem with free speech, then they can block their subjects from accessing the service, the way countries like China or North Korea do.

And by the way…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

Let the EU try to tell me that I cannot say that, or that USMB has to censor me from saying it. Fuck the EU.

Any time you see any organization calling for the censorship of “disinformation”, you can certainly know without a doubt, what the true source is of any genuine disinformation.

Mr. Musk should tell the entire EU to fuck themselves, if they want to bully him into censoring free speech on his platform.
Perfect .
Obviously with the EU elite being Deep State to the man/woman there is nothing unexpected in their hopeless attempt to muzzle Musk .Which they are simply going through the motions with to make theatre .

But never lose sight of Musk himself being control opposition . Therefore you deliberately lose some things in order to make later bigger ones easier to achieve .
And that becomes so much simpler if Gay Boy Elon is seen as a Good Guy and not as a clever insert .
Just saying

Perfect .
Obviously with the EU elite being Deep State to the man/woman there is nothing unexpected in their hopeless attempt to muzzle Musk .Which they are simply going through the motions with to make theatre .

But never lose sight of Musk himself being control opposition . Therefore you deliberately lose some things in order to make later bigger ones easier to achieve .
And that becomes so much simpler if Gay Boy Elon is seen as a Good Guy and not as a clever insert .
Just saying

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

Musk is an American citizen, and his is an American-based company, and the EU is full of shit in demanding that he or it engage in censorship. If they have a problem with free speech, then they can block their subjects from accessing the service, the way countries like China or North Korea do.

And by the way…

View attachment 874890

Let the EU try to tell me that I cannot say that, or that USMB has to censor me from saying it. Fuck the EU.
^^
This

And by the way…

View attachment 874890

Musk censors speech across the world to comply with local laws. India being a prime example.
Accomodating nazis is not planting a flag for freedom of speech.
Its just bad business.

Musk censors speech across the world to comply with local laws. India being a prime example.
Accomodating nazis is not planting a flag for freedom of speech.
Its just bad business.
Where are the citations, reports, about this compliance with local laws or the Indian example? Any human across the world used to be able to read what's on Twitter, regardless of membership. Nazi Musk changed that on 23 Jul 2023 when he killed Twitter. Do you understand this or do you not?

Forum List

Back