Ethnic Cleansing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I was horrified to learn the facts of Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Is there anyone who can support the Zionists in Israel for this? Shame on them. Want peace? This must end. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

I was horrified to learn the facts of Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Is there anyone who can support the Zionists in Israel for this? Shame on them. Want peace? This must end. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

1.2 x 5 = 6

So the Palestinian population grew five times it size from what you are presenting, so where is the ethnic cleansing again?

Also answer me why countries like Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Kuwait treat the Palestinian Refugees and second class citizens?

1.2 x 5 = 6

So the Palestinian population grew five times it size from what you are presenting, so where is the ethnic cleansing again?

Also answer me why countries like Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Kuwait treat the Palestinian Refugees and second class citizens?

Yes indeed. Where is this ETHNIC CLEANSING of Palestinians the Pali supporters talk about? As to your second question, see thread titled Arab Treatment of Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

1.2 x 5 = 6

Yes indeed. Where is this ETHNIC CLEANSING of Palestinians the Pali supporters talk about? As to your second question, see thread titled Arab Treatment of Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

No peace before profit!!!

Yes, and leave it to anti-Semites, liberal elitists, the U.N. and other anti-Israeli elements to buy into that lie about the ethnic cleansing or that the Jews kicked the palestinians out of their homes in 1948. It is only the beginning of the lies and fabrications.
But it is the classic whipping a dead horse. You can throw a hundred facts in their face about that region's conflicts and history and it will have no effect on their narrative. Bizarre. Tells me all the more their god is G-d and they are the Chosen People --- i.e. chosen to be blessed and to suffer endlessly, but to also produce a Savior.

1.2 x 5 = 6

You want peace and all I want is a piece of nice ass, and yet we will never see that in our life...

1.2 x 5 = 6

Oh he'll, if everyone else is ok with it, never mind.

Yes, and leave it to anti-Semites, liberal elitists, the U.N. and other anti-Israeli elements to buy into that lie about the ethnic cleansing or that the Jews kicked the palestinians out of their homes in 1948. It is only the beginning of the lies and fabrications.
But it is the classic whipping a dead horse. You can throw a hundred facts in their face about that region's conflicts and history and it will have no effect on their narrative. Bizarre. Tells me all the more their god is G-d and they are the Chosen People --- i.e. chosen to be blessed and to suffer endlessly, but to also produce a Savior.

It's endlessly hilarious that you can't see the very behavior you decry in your own behavior.

It's endlessly hilarious that you can't see the very behavior you decry in your own behavior.

Did you know Israel is also "stealing Palestinian land"? Those Zionists even built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque. Do you support this?

1.2 x 5 = 6

If you have a problem with it then go join Hamas and fight those evil Jews and finish what your hero ( Hitler ) failed to do, and if not then guess what you don't care that much if at all...

1.2 x 5 = 6

If you have a problem with it then go join Hamas and fight those evil Jews and finish what your hero ( Hitler ) failed to do, and if not then guess what you don't care that much if at all...

Hello! Anybody home here? Time to wake up. Oh satire, ya gotta love it.

1.2 x 5 = 6

No profit for the palestinians do you mean, as they are the one perpetuation the conflict. Not a day goes by without some violent attack on unarmed Israeli citizens in Jerusalem the INTERNATIONAL CITY OPEN TO ALL.

1.2 x 5 = 6

No profit for the palestinians do you mean, as they are the one perpetuation the conflict. Not a day goes by without some violent attack on unarmed Israeli citizens in Jerusalem the INTERNATIONAL CITY OPEN TO ALL.

Both parties participate and keep the disease alive with us participation.

Bullcrap. The one place which was entirely ethnically cleansed was Gaza. They are entirely self-governed and have not a single Jew to worry about. There is literally no one to fit with in Gaza. And even that is not enough to stop Gazans from attacking Israel.

The Temple Mount (the Jewish holy site) is governed by Palestinians and Jordanians and the Jewish people are restricted to second class citizens there. And even that is not enough to stop Palestinians from spreading lies, blood libels and using the Al-Aqsa as an excuse to kill Jews.

There is only one side which perpetuates the violence. The only way for Israel to stop "participating" is to stop defending herself. And that will not happen.

1.2 x 5 = 6

Look at the reality and see that islam gets a lot more out of the US than Israel does. And if Israel wanted the war to go on then why have they constantly asked for peace talks, only to be told they wont get any. It is even in the Palestinians charter and letter to the UN that they will not rest until every Jew is dead and Israel is part of an Islamic sharia state

Bullcrap. The one place which was entirely ethnically cleansed was Gaza. They are entirely self-governed and have not a single Jew to worry about. There is literally no one to fit with in Gaza. And even that is not enough to stop Gazans from attacking Israel.

The Temple Mount (the Jewish holy site) is governed by Palestinians and Jordanians and the Jewish people are restricted to second class citizens there. And even that is not enough to stop Palestinians from spreading lies, blood libels and using the Al-Aqsa as an excuse to kill Jews.

There is only one side which perpetuates the violence. The only way for Israel to stop "participating" is to stop defending herself. And that will not happen.

Even Egypt was not pleased with Israel giving the Palestinians a Jew free Gaza. Oh well, as we learned, Egypt's borders can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back