some hard facts about Israel

Oh dear. Someone appears not to understand what the term "fact" actually means.

Yet another anti-semitic diatribe attempting to gain legitimacy by claiming to be "factual". Sigh. It hardly deserves a response. But let's take a look at some of these "facts", shall we? Here they are:

Israel was established on the ruins of another nation that she destroyed.

Israel holds the record for the number of villages she ethnically cleansed: 500

Israel holds the record for the number of refugees she deported: 4 million

Israel holds the record for the number of homes she has destroyed: 60,000+

Israel holds the highest number of UN condemnations: 500+

Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country: 50,000+

Israel has imprisoned more civilians per capita than any other country: 250,000

Israel has rendered more innocent civilians handicapped per capita than any other country: 50,000

Israel has injured more innocent civilians per capita than any other country: 200,000+

Israel is the only country in the world who denies the right of return of refugees.

Israel is the only country in the world which occupies a whole other country.

Israel is the only country in the world which publicly steals the water of its neighbors.

Israel is the only country in the world which legalized demolishing houses as collective punishment.

Israel is the only country on Earth that deliberately targets civilian infrastructure and justifies it.

Israel is the only country on Earth that has legalized assassination.

Israel is unique in using human shields in military operations.

Israel is the only country to have legalized torture.

Israel is the only country on Earth to build settlements on occupied land.

Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly jails activists without trial.

Israel is the only country in the world on whose checkpoints women, denied access to hospital, give birth, babies usually die.

Israel is the only country on whose checkpoints patients die due to denied access to hospitals.

Israel is one of only two countries to use cluster bombs and depleted uranium bombs.

Israel is the only country on whose checkpoints school children, denied access to school, end having their classes.

Israel holds the world's record for the number of soldiers refusing to serve in the army.

Israel is the only country which is building a segregation wall (other than Germany).

Israeli engineers developed the world's first cities turned into jails with gates and opening hours.

Israel developed the world's first "eyes specific" rubber bullets.

Israel developed the world's first abortion efficient, infant killing, tear gas.

Israel is the only country on earth which has a political party that publicly advocates ethnic cleansing of native citizens.

Israel is the only country which still has racist laws which discriminate against its native citizens.

Israel is the only country known to have a memorial to a terrorist.

I left out some of the stupider ones -- like turnstiles being "human cages". Give me a break.

Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country: 50,000+

Germany killed 11 million innocent civilians during the Shoah. The worldwide Jewish population was reduced by 78% in Europe and 60% worldwide. In some places 90% of the Jewish people were killed.

Are you trying to tell me that 90% of the Palestinians have been wiped out? Ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting such a moral equivalence. let alone a factual one.

And did you want to discuss any number of other atrocities? The First Nations peoples of the Americas? Cambodians? Rwanda? Armenians? FFS.

There weren't 4 million people living in Palestine during the War of Independence, let alone that many "deported". About 700,000 left for various reasons, including fleeing the fighting, and in some cases, expulsion from residences or villages.

I think what is meant is that this is the number of refugees and all of their descendants. So let's assume a fairly equal population growth across all ethnicities for the sake of argument and just compare the initial numbers at "deportation":

Jews deported from ME countries circa 1950: 900,000
Ethnic Germans deported from Czechoslovakia post WWII 1.6 million
Muslims deported from Greece to Turkey: 500,000
Christians deported from Turkey to Greece: 1.5 million
Soviet Union deported to Siberia: 1.5 million
Expulsions of Jews from England, from France, from Spain and from -- emphasis -- ISRAEL.

I am not even scratching the surface of the deportations which have happened worldwide. It boggles the mind to do so.

Yet another anti-semitic diatribe attempting to gain legitimacy by claiming to be "factual". Sigh. It hardly deserves a response. But let's take a look at some of these "facts", shall we? Here they are:

Israel has rendered more innocent civilians handicapped per capita than any other country: 50,000

Israel has injured more innocent civilians per capita than any other country: 200,000+

Israel is the only country in the world who denies the right of return of refugees.

Israel is the only country in the world which publicly steals the water of its neighbors.

Israel is the only country in the world which legalized demolishing houses as collective punishment.

Israel is the only country on Earth that deliberately targets civilian infrastructure and justifies it.

Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly jails activists without trial.

Israel is the only country in the world on whose checkpoints women, denied access to hospital, give birth, babies usually die.

Israel is the only country on whose checkpoints patients die due to denied access to hospitals.

Israel is one of only two countries to use cluster bombs and depleted uranium bombs.

Israel is the only country on whose checkpoints school children, denied access to school, end having their classes.

Israel holds the world's record for the number of soldiers refusing to serve in the army.

Israel is the only country which is building a segregation wall (other than Germany).

Israeli engineers developed the world's first cities turned into jails with gates and opening hours.

Israel developed the world's first abortion efficient, infant killing, tear gas.

Israel is the only country on earth which has a political party that publicly advocates ethnic cleansing of native citizens.

Israel is the only country which still has racist laws which discriminate against its native citizens.

I left out some of the stupider ones -- like turnstiles being "human cages". Give me a break.

Right on. And let us not forget Israel's ETHNIC CLEANSING of Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Right on. And let us not forget Israel's ETHNIC CLEANSING of Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

If you are living in the Americas, you are in all probability living in a settlement on occupied land. I certainly am. My city sits directly on the lands of First Nations peoples.

And that is only the most obvious of many possible choices to post here. I could list dozens of examples, both current and historical.

But here's one more I'm going to highlight: If you are not Jewish, and you live in "Palestine" -- you are living in a settlement on occupied territory.

More than 60, 000 homes were destroyed during the bombing of Hiroshima alone.

Germany killed 11 million innocent civilians during the Shoah. The worldwide Jewish population was reduced by 78% in Europe and 60% worldwide. In some places 90% of the Jewish people were killed.

Are you trying to tell me that 90% of the Palestinians have been wiped out? Ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting such a moral equivalence. let alone a factual one.

And did you want to discuss any number of other atrocities? The First Nations peoples of the Americas? Cambodians? Rwanda? Armenians? FFS.

There weren't 4 million people living in Palestine during the War of Independence, let alone that many "deported". About 700,000 left for various reasons, including fleeing the fighting, and in some cases, expulsion from residences or villages.

I think what is meant is that this is the number of refugees and all of their descendants. So let's assume a fairly equal population growth across all ethnicities for the sake of argument and just compare the initial numbers at "deportation":

Jews deported from ME countries circa 1950: 900,000
Ethnic Germans deported from Czechoslovakia post WWII 1.6 million
Muslims deported from Greece to Turkey: 500,000
Christians deported from Turkey to Greece: 1.5 million
Soviet Union deported to Siberia: 1.5 million
Expulsions of Jews from England, from France, from Spain and from -- emphasis -- ISRAEL.

I am not even scratching the surface of the deportations which have happened worldwide. It boggles the mind to do so.
so your ENTIRE refutation is comparing other tragedies involving Other nations...yea you ain't refuted anything but keep trying

so your ENTIRE refutation is comparing other tragedies involving Other nations...yea you ain't refuted anything but keep trying

Oh dear. Definitions of words do escape you, don't they? Simple words, like "more" and "only".

Let's take a look at one of the examples above: Israel has killed MORE innocent civilians per capita than any other country.

You do understand what "more" means, yes?

I have only to provide a single example in order to prove that your premise is faulty. So the single example of Germany killing 88% of its Jewish population (innocent civilians), proves that your premise that Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country is decisively refuted. Unless you want to foolishly argue that Israel has killed MORE than 88% of the Arab Palestinians population.

Now, if you want to retract your OP that Israel is "more" or "most" or "only" in any of these subjects, and instead put forth more reasonable arguments, such as:

Israel has killed innocent civilians in the course of defending itself from attacks on its sovereignty and its citizens

...I will still be more than happy to engage you in conversation. I would actually welcome a conversation based on reasonable terms of discussion rather than lies and bullshit told in order to demonize Israel.

Forum List

Back