Could it be? Leaks from the Mueller team ANOTHER BOMBSHELL COMING!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Okay super, so just put it over there with the rest of them.

bombshell.JPG

We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.

What "Mueller team"? They could have avoided a two year multi million dollar probe and leaked junk to the media in the first place.

Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.

Mueller's team disagrees with Barr. That is explosive, and explains why Barr never gave any details. It's a cover up for Trump. This isn't Barr's first rodeo with cover ups. He did it with Iran-Contra as well in 92. I smelled a rat from the very beginning. Now the rat is being exposed.
We're having some fun here, you humorless flatliner....Go light a candle at your shrine to Karl Marx.

We're having some fun here, you humorless flatliner....Go light a candle at your shrine to Karl Marx.
I'm having fun here too. It's a lot of fun to find out I was right about Barr holding out on us. Now I suspect it will take the SC to see the report now.

I'm having fun here too. It's a lot of fun to find out I was right about Barr holding out on us. Now I suspect it will take the SC to see the report now.
Being a sniveling little bitch isn't having fun.....Go be a sniveling little bitch somewhere else.

We shall see
I knew there was something fishy about Barr's summary. We may never see the report now that we find out that Barr is covering for Trump. He's doing the same thing he did with Iran-Contra in n92.
Barr and Mueller are best friends. Nobody is covering for Trump. More like somebody is covering for the team that set up the false
Russia Hoax. It's starting to come out now.

Jo

You dummy. Most of Mueller' team are Dems and they were hoping any praying to find Trump guilty.

Since the report clears Trump they are doing and saying anything they can to make the AG and the report look bad.

What a bunch of whinny assed bitches.

Forum List

Back