Et tu, Yoo?

Because if he was wrong about torture, maybe he is not the most credible source.

Why does that confuse you?

Do you have a more reliable "legal expert" other than the guy who opined that torture is legal?
That’s like saying that if you don’t have a perfect SAT score you failed

"A village slaughtered"? You mean something like the Branch Dividians in Texas? More people died in Ted Kennedy's car than by waterboarding.

Regurgitating propaganda and bringing evidence to a court of law to prove your allegations are two different things as well.
Discussion of election fraud will be happening in every election from 2020 on, just like we are talking about it here and now. 2020 changed the way the world sees democrats at election time.

The Bagman was happy to be the engineer of the Trump Train when Billy was protecting what he viewed as the plenary power of the executive. But the attempted coup was too much even for him. He exited the locomotive months ago when it was still going at a high speed and has the bruises to prove it.
Prog lies belittle others when they are the oppressors. No candidate has no one showing up at rallies and get that many votes. And if he does then when the tie comes to stand up for the nation in a real surviving way, they will be nowhere to be seen.

Discussion of election fraud will be happening in every election from 2020 on, just like we are talking about it here and now. 2020 changed the way the world sees democrats at election time.
I have faith that law and order will prevail over future losers and fraudulent claims that they only lost because their opponent cheated.

We all conveniently forget that Bill Clinton ordered the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down. Only 10,000 people killed to force the surrender of one man?

Was in the pub on the weekend...

Someone shouted 'Trump Won' when he knocked a glass... It is becoming the catchphrase for 'I am stupid'...

I already herd the term ' That guy is an idiot, sure he thinks Trump Won'...
Yup. We can add it to the list of things idiots believe...
  1. Moon Landings were faked
  2. 9/11 was an inside job
  3. Trump won in 2020
  4. ...

Was in the pub on the weekend...

Someone shouted 'Trump Won' when he knocked a glass... It is becoming the catchphrase for 'I am stupid'...

I already herd the term ' That guy is an idiot, sure he thinks Trump Won'...
Discussions about election fraud will be happening in every election from 2020 on. The world will NEVER see democrats the same after 2020, that's why we are discussing it now.

Forum List

Back